TUF 3

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by FourHooks, Nov 12, 2005.

1. FourHooks

FourHooks Undisputed Champion

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    Where you at MC Mike Dave the Rugged Jew?

2. FourHooks

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    Guy I know got invited to audition for the show.

He's not all that good, as his record indicates, but Ricky "The Pitbull" Folse, has put on some decent cards down here as a promoter. Hope he does well just to see him on TV.

Talked to him the other night. He was damn near in tears talking about how Shamrock was his idol and that the people he'd go up against would have to kill him to beat him. We'll see.

Anyone know how many people they audtition? I'm sure its quite a few, but I dont doubt that the powers that be would have seen him fight, because Bonnar, Hoger, Rafferty, Din Thomas, Dan Severn, and a few others of name value of fought on the cards that he put on/fought on.

He's a 185 lb fighter. I wonder what weight classes they will go with. Lightweights need to be brought back into the UFC IMO, but there is a big need for some good/big 185 lb fighters in the UFC. None of the guys from TUF 1 will do much at 185. UFC might pressure Hughes into moving up in weight, as 170 is loaded anyway, and they may look to protect his star status and let the others take over the 170 lb divsion

3. FourHooks

Fluffer
    Home Page:
    BTW, Mike, this is the dude I was telling you about. I was looking at some of the cards he put on, and I didnt see much of Melvin.

4. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Is MC THe Rugged Man supposed to be on that show?

5. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    [img src="style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/shrug.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shrug:" border="0" alt="shrug.gif" /]