UFC 252

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by BOSS, Jun 29, 2020.

1. BOSS

BOSS TBD

2. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Usman vs Burns

Good fight I guess. Both good and technical but as far as my excitement goes then zero. Both bland personalities. Zero charisma. Usman is kinda full of himself so will be going for Burns. I like that Burns took the fight quickly after the Woodley trumping. He seems hungry. Let's go burns but like I said zzzzz. This was gonna be Masdival's shot before masdi learned his worth.

Volk vs Hollo

Another snoozer. Both nice guys and zero build up again. Should be a fine technical battle going the same way as the original zzzz

Yan vs Aldo

This one I'm a tad excited for. Should be a war. Hopefully Yan pulls this one out and becomes some bad ass star. Yan by ko in 4 in a war.

Rose vs Andrade

Rose was schooling the Andrade before the slam but I dunno rose will probably be mentally unglued as she's fragile like that and the lesbo tank should come from behind and stop her again.

3. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Pretty solid card (except the fifth one, which is a freakshow), but i i have absolutely no desire to see any of these matches

4. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

This is why Boxing on the forum is dead: UFC is more popular.

5. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Is it really?

Seems to have taken a hit popularity wise in the last year or two. Anyways who cares

6. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Watching....

7. Double L

Double L Book Reader

I see ufc has bulltshit decisions as well

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Of Course They Do...

Many So-Called Boxing Fans MIGRATED to UFC Thinking it was "Different", Some PRAISING UFC's Business Model in Comparison to Boxing's...

But @ the End of the Day, UFC GROSSLY Underpays its Fighters; Literally, They're the ONLY Mainstream American Sports Entity that DOESN'T Make its Earnings/Financials PUBLIC, Which is Obviously SHADY as Fuck...

This is Why Conor McGregor (UFC's Biggest Name By Faaaaaaaaaaaaar, EVER) Wound Up in a Boxing Match and Why Most Mainstream UFC Fighters Would JUMP @ that Same Opportunity w/a Mainstream Boxer...

UFC's 1 CLEAR Advantage Over Boxing is Fewer Titles, But that's Because UFC is MMA's Preeminent Organization, Whereas Boxing has Been SPLINTERED for Decades...But Rest Assured, Dana White has NOfuckingPROBLEM Creating "Interim" Titles, Manipulating Rankings and/or Granting Title Shots to "Name" Fighters, Which May or May Not be Warranted @ the Time...

& REED Ain't Even Mad @ That...But he Recalls the Earlier Days When Disgruntled Boxing Fans Placed UFC on a Pedastal as Some Sort of PURE Combative Sports Option Devoid of Corruption and BS...

NOT!!!

REED:Hammer

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    That's the least of her worries. She's criminally unintelligent and breaks the Pryor Rule.

10. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Also, seems like the "big fights" have a better chance of being made in UFC because to your point, boxing is splintered, not just in sanctioning bodies, but promoters as well. But I think this works to the fighters' advantage - more opportunities for them.

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

No Doubt About It...

UFC Out-Promoted and/or PURCHASED Their Closest Competitors to the Point there Really Is NONE in MMA Anymore...Bellator is UFC's Closest "Rival", but their Roster Consists of UFC Burnouts, Re-Treads or Fighters That Could NEVER Cut it in UFC Anyways...

It's Like Comparing the NFL to Arena Football or MLB to the Minor Leagues...MMA is New Enough to Allow for the Monopolization UFC's Created...No Chance of That Happening in Boxing Though...

Dana White Competes Against HIMSELF, Whereas Boxing has Arum, Haymon, Hearn, Golden Boy, King (to a Lesser Degree), etc...And Not Surprisingly (To Your Point), Boxer's Reap Larger Purses On Average, than MMAists...

REED:Hammer

12. timmothysmith01

timmothysmith01 Leap-Amateur

Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier UFC 252

Stipe Miocic played well!

He made it out of UFC 252 with a harmonious- decision win over Daniel Cormier to keep his belt and hold the lead in his series with DC 2- 1.