Wakanda Forever teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

2. Panchyprsss

I see that Namor The Submariner is in this movie. While I am happy to see him finally getting a live action treatment, I can't stop shaking my head of him being given a Mayan or Aztec background. Namor always had a sort of Asian look, not Hispanic. So it will take me some time to accept this version, which could probably work...or maybe not.

Namor Lopez?
    [​IMG]

3. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Hard pass.

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Wanna eat Lupita's BOX...

5. BOSS

BOSS TBD

I wish the new black panther would be leo decaprio lol can you imagine the uproar lmao

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

agREED...

There's NOT Nearly Enough White Super Hero's As Is, So Let's Get White Actors to Start Portraying the Limited Number of Black Super Hero's That Exist...

REED:confused:

7. Panchyprsss

That was a racist comment. What's so wrong about having a white actor playing a superhero who was black in the original? Hollywood have been doing the reverse for years now. Time for equal treatment...
    [​IMG]

BOSS likes this.
  8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Kissing the White Man’s Ass, Per Usual…

You’re a Bit of a Comic Book Nerd, Right???…When Did the 1st Comic Book Come Out???

How Many WHITE Superhero’s Have Their Been???…When Did the 1st Superhero of COLOR Appear???…

Clearly, Non-Whites Have Been Added Due to the DEARTH of People of Color in Comics, But YOUR Cooning, TOM’ing, SELLOUT Ass Has the Audacity to Call REED “Racist”???…

Your DUMB Ass Probably Thinks BET is Racist Also, w/Out Recognizing NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX Have Basically Been WET Since Inception…

Once We’re 100% EQUAL, Across the Fucking Board, You’ll Have a Point…That WON’T Happen in Your Miserable, Decrepit Ass Lifetime Though, Nor REED’s…

Now Kindly Leave REED Alone and Get Back to What You Do Best, Sucking the White Man’s Dick, Shining His Shoes and Cutting His Grass…

REED:Dan1:

9. BOSS

BOSS TBD

reed is such a fucking idiot it's sad at this point...

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

…Says Fightbeat’s Biggest DIPSHIT…

REED:duck:

11. BOSS

BOSS TBD

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  13. Panchyprsss

[​IMG]

14. Boxingfan25

Boxingfan25 Undisputed Champion

Reed wasn't the Black Panther the first all Black Cast super hero movie ever made? There should be more minority super hero movies. I'm still waiting for the first Marvel Mexican super hero movie.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    REEDsART likes this.
  15. Panchyprsss

Does America Chavez counts? she was very prominent in the last Doctor Strange movie.
    [​IMG]

Boxingfan25 likes this.
  16. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

After a lackluster trailer and reading some of IMDB reviews that seem to back up those lackluster trailers, I told the missus we could skip this one. I honestly didn’t think much of the first movie and if you remove the one positive element (Bosman) from that film I see no reason to go see it. Marvel is just in this for the money now and it has really shown lately with the kind of drivel they’ve been churning out.

17. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Black people who think Black Panther is quality are puppets.

Movie dumb as Hell.

BOSS likes this.
  18. Boxingfan25

Boxingfan25 Undisputed Champion

I took my kids to the movies. We could have watched Black Panther or Black Adam. They picked the Rock movie. It wasnt bad.

19. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Good on you

20. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Panchy took the kids to see black panther. Left halfway through it when the parents of the kids showed up with police and pressed charges

Xplosive likes this.
  21. BOSS

BOSS TBD

I'm all for the black people to have their superheros but if the said black people watch and support the franchise JUST BECAUSE it's about people that share their skin color and not because it's actually any good then that's dumb...

22. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Haven't watch this one....I'll watch when it comes on tv/stream..

The first one was okay...simple, short and to the point.

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

"Black Panther" Wasn't ALL Black Cast, it was PRIMARILY Black Cast....@ Least 2 PROMINENT Characters in the Storyline were Non-Black...

agREED On There Needing to Be More REPRESENTATION Across Ethnicities Though, for Super Hero Flicks...Some Can't Relate to Being a Comic Book NERD, Having Having Little to NO Characters to RELATE To...

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

But You're NOT a Comic Book Guy Either, Right???...

Assuming That's the Case, You Couldn't POSSIBLY Grasp the ENORMITY of Finally Having a Live Action Motion Picture Featuring a BLACK Super Hero, Bruh...You Wanna Call "Black Panther" Dumb and Those Who Like it Puppets; Shit was IMPORTANT, Which Seems to Be Completely LOST On You, Unfortunately...

REED was the Comic Book Nerd Who Faithfully Read Them Anyways, Despite the LACK of SELF-REPRESENTATION...Mostly Marvel - Avengers, X-Men and Related Characters Like Iron Man, Captain America, Vision, Thor, Wolverine, etc...

The Day REED Read an Iron Man Comic Where a DRUNKEN Tony Stark Gifted His Suit/Responsibilities to his BLACK Homey, James "Rhodey" Rhodes was THE Greatest Day in REED's Comic Book Life...A BROTHER was About to Be Fucking IRON MAN???!!!:eek:

Wanna Know the 2nd GREATEST Day of REED's Comic Book Life? The Day the "Black Panther" Motion Picture Premiered...

25. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Ain't 100% Up to Speed on the Namor - Sub Mariner Character, but From the Bit REED Knows, Dude was a HERO, Not a VILLAIN...

All This Time, REED's Seen the Trailers Wondering Who This Water Controlling Dude Is....Namor???...Hmmmm???...

26. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Yeah, never was into comics.

I can understand and respect loving the comics.

The movie I found to be cheesy, and poorly acted.

Now, Chadwick was an awesome actor; a true acting talent, but I've always found Michael B. Jordan overrated as an actor.

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Having Spoken on the IMPORTANCE of "Black Panther", REED's Admittedly CONCERNED w/the Direction of the Franchise Itself...

Chadwick Boseman DYING Unexpectedly is DISASTROUS...Already, in Flick 2, You're Having to Kill Off T'Chala and Have His Sister Assume the Role???...In Hindsight, Boseman Should've Let SOMEONE Know His Condition and Filmed as MUCH "Black Panther" Footage as he Could in the Time He Had Remaining...

Could've Gotten @ Least 1 More Film Out of Him, if Not 2....But Now, Depending on How SALES Go, They May Have to REBOOT the Franchise After Film 2, if @ ALL...

28. lb 4 lb

It’s actually not dumb to show support for a film dedicated to your race, gender or sexual orientation when those characteristics are underrepresented in the movie industry. What is dumb is to bitch about underrepresentation and then not go show support when they make a film for your particular group. For instance, where were all the gay men who failed to support the movie “Bros” which led to it’s low gross and it’s lead actor losing his shit and claiming it was due to homophobia?

29. lb 4 lb

I have to admit, that growing up I never thought about underrepresentation or race when I was reading comics. I looked at everyone equally because I wasn’t totally introduced to the hatred of racism at that early of an age and I believe that is proof that this separatist way of thinking is nothing more than a learned behavior used to keep people divided. Once you learn that your race isn’t treated equally as others is when you start rooting for your particular race and it’s something we may learn at different points in our lives.

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

In Comics it Wasn't Something REED Dwelt On Toooooo Much, but On the OFF Chance Black Panther or Black Falcon Had a Bit Part in a Comic, it IMMEDIATELY Got REED's Attention:eek:...

And the Day Tony Stark Gave James "Rhodey" Rhodes His Suit and Iron Man Responsibilities was Borderline ORGASMIC for a Young, Pre-Teen REED...

In REAL Life, REED Felt the Sting of Race @ a VERY Early Age...His Parents Divorced When REED was 3, Mother Resided in Suburban St. Louis, Pops Lived in Inner City St. Louis...REED Attended Schools w/Primarily White Kids, Learned $5 Words, Proper English, But was Still Considered Toooooo BLACK to Fit In...

Then, REED Goes to the Hood to Spend the Weekend w/His Ol' Man and Those Same $5 Words and Proper English Got REED CLOWNED by Lil' Black Kids for "Trying to Be WHITE", So REED Never Quite Fit In There Either, Despite Being DARKER Skinned Than All the Black Kids in His Ol' Man's Neighborhood:duck:...

It was CONFUSING AF and a Bit LONELY Initially, But it Forced REED to Develop Thick Skin and He Found His OWN Lane, Which He's Proudly STILL In To This Very Day...In Hindsight, REED Wouldn't Change a Damn Thing...