Was PBF/Judah melee staged (R. Mayweather's entrance into the ring)

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Double L, May 11, 2007.

1. Double L

Double L Book Reader

To me it seemed staged. R. Mayweather is a veteran fighter and trainer. He's seen low-blows before. He's dealt with them and seen his nephew absorb them. For instance, against Castillo. But all of the sudden he can't control himself and enters the ring in the middle of a fight?

2. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

This would have been a good thread a day or two after the fight last year.

3. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    Now why would Roger pre-plan to risk his nephew's undefeated record, give up some of his paycheck, and get suspended in Nevada?

4. Antwuan Maxx

Antwuan Maxx WBC Champion

Staged?

[​IMG]

Absolutely not. Definitely.

5. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

:lol: Great pic.

6. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    wORTHLESS POSTER, WORTHLESS THREAD.

7. Free Ike

None
    Exactly, the mayweathers are trash. They couldn't plan ahead if they had a year. You really think Roger has the character to be altruistic. I don't.

8. Antwuan Maxx

Antwuan Maxx WBC Champion

On another note, I was reading the new King magazine today that had an article on Floyd where they followed him and his entourage around Vegas during All-Star weekend. Strangely enough, Judah was part of the entourage. They were apparently in the V.I.P. section of a club and Judah stood on a couch dancing. The bouncer told Judah not to dance on the couch. Zab gets down embarrassed and turns to Floyd and says something to the effect of "Why didn't you do something..I thought you owned this town" or some silly shit. :lol:

9. Double L

Double L Book Reader

yeah. that's a good point. because Roger could not have known ahead of time that they wouldn't automatically award Judah the victory. and no, i'm not being sarcastic. i think you're right. man, can you imagine? if PBF had been disqualified? and it was all Roger's fault for storming the ring?

10. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Judah should have won the fight.

This isn't WWF, cornermen are not allowed to enter the ring and choke the opponent mid-fight.

11. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Roger Mayweather...is an attention whore, he just wanted everyone to know he was in the Mayweather corner..showoff...

Even after the DLH fight when Merchant was going to interview Mayweather...."Floyd was humble, while Roger was screaming "WE" beat that ass..blah..blah"...:rolleyes: dudes career was shit..trying to live off FLoyd..success

12. Orthodox Crusader

Orthodox Crusader "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You clearly don't understand the complexities and the intricacies of the Urban Community. Pastel shirts, trilbies, big names were in full effect. The low-blows flowed and Uncle Roger did what the situation demanded.

He ghettoed it. Big-Time.

This happens any other time, Roger is Cool.

Not that night Baby. No fucking way bro.:nono:

13. dymipepel

dymipepel Im Banned

Good explanation. Still, I'm glad that Roger is not a 100% scumbag, like Shitaly is.

14. Orthodox Crusader

Oh yeah, Shitaly Kwame LuTrell...I remember that Mother. "Floral-Yellow" I believe his shirt was. Bvulgari bracelet. Pants by Nawshis. Cigar by PhillipMorris. Urban to the motherfucking max bro.

15. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Have you forgotten that first of all the Mayweather's are born assholes? They can't escape this, it's in their genes. Secondly Roger Mayweather is brain damaged. If the guy can't form a coherrent sentence to save his life, why would you give him the credit to think objectively?

16. Orthodox Crusader

The next generation don't appear much better. Check out the Kid on the left. Has a hint of Rogeritis in him I feel.[​IMG]

17. Orthodox Crusader

LISTEN TO LENNOX LEWIS CHUCKLE AT 1

:43 of the clip!!

"huh huh huh"!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPnjz3L7qOM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPnjz3L7qOM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

18. Baron

Baron "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Damn Double L, sometimes I wonder how you come up with this shit. :lol: You must drive a lot alone or something like that...

19. Rubio MHS

Rubio MHS Undisputed Champion

Absolutely retarded.

20. teamtucker2007

teamtucker2007 Leap-Amateur

No

I dont think it was staged....seemed real...some things seem fake, but that didnt to me.

21. Rubio MHS

How the fuck do you stage something like that? Do you call Zab Judah on the phone and say, "I don't think this fight is going to be interesting enough. Know what? In the 10th round, punch my nephew really hard in the balls, and then, when he's bent over in pain, give him your best rabbit punch. I'll come in the ring, and we'll pretend to fight."

This topic proves, once and for all, that Double L is a FUCKING moron.

22. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    Zab was a little punk about the situation, too.

In addition to the two cheap shots (the second one being very dangerous), when Roger first entered the ring, he sort of backed up a bit and did nothing. Then he says his dad come in and start acting tough, and tries to throw at the back of Leonard's head.

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  23. Free Ike

None
    This topic? Double L is forum stink..

24. Double L

Double L Book Reader

i guess it's just hard for me to believe that R. Mayweather could be so stupid as to enter the ring.

i hope you find happiness one of these days and can shed some of the bitterness that drives you to be so hard on people (and presumably yourself as well).

25. Free Ike

None
    You are just an idiot, Double Carcinoma. Some of us get physically angry when you butcher opinions. Honestly, I would be justified in gunning you down. You have broken into my home through the computer and made my brain cels burst in anger after you butcher yet another take. You need to be eliminated. I want a loser leaves the site bet for 2 months. Provided that there is no controversial decision, I will leave for 2 months if your bum hero Castillo beats the shot Ricky Hatton. If Hatton loses, I will leave for 2 months and then wear a sig. If one of us decides the decision is wrong, I propose, Steve, Jaws and Payton or Jake decides who really won. I know you can't score a fight so we need forum judges.

26. Rubio MHS

So, you think that Roger Mayweather calling Zab Judah on the phone, telling him to illegally assault his nephew, and possibly facing a lifetime ban from the sport for fight-fixing is somehow LESS stupid?

If anything, I've always thought that the whole Mayweather clan minus Floyd is retarded. Jazzy Mayweather wrote an article for that dumb bitch's website - you know, the teenager who was in love with Chris Byrd? - about how he would have gone into the ring, too.

The whole idea behind this thread is STUPID. I've always maintained that you're an idiot who does little more than form coherent paragraphs and post profusely, and this topic sums it up. You are Jaws, except with having 8th-grade grammar and syntax instead of having 4th-grade grammar and syntax.

27. Rubio MHS

I thought your religion disabuses you from the evils of gambling?

28. Double L

Double L Book Reader

fuck off scrub. i'm not even sure you're old enough to drink. i'm done talking to you. the fact that you're a member here makes me embarrassed to even post. i haven't dealt with the likes of you since elementary school. i'm done with you. you're just a fucking idiot.

29. Free Ike

None
    So you are scared to take the bet? Or are you going to keep using your "knew" word?:lol: :lol: Come on Double L. It is time to take out the forum trash. Let's do this bet. I stay if Hatton wins legit, I leave if he doesn't. I would give anything to see you gone for a month.

30. Free Ike

None
    It isn't a gamble. If I lose, I don't have to read you or Double L. If I win, I don't have to read Double L. I win either way.