Why does the UFC have no midgets?

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Free Ike (old), May 30, 2005.

1. Free Ike (old)

Free Ike (old) Leap-Amateur

Do they know that midgets make fans of the sport laugh or is it that they know midgets are more likely to die because of the unnatural weight the must perform at
    ?

Discuss.
    ________
    AVANDIA SETTLEMENTS

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    midgets only do mixican lucha lebra wrestling...

3. Tam-Tam

Tam-Tam Scrub

Home Page:
    The UFC is racially and culturally biased, towards what the recneck MMA fans in the USA wish to see. The only legit latinos, are from Brazil. The only Messicans, are the fat, beer drinking, pickup driving, unempluyed bums, who have nothing else to do, other then grow shitty moustaches, practice homemade tattoos and punch each other up.

Really, they're just feeding stereotypes.

4. Boskov Velbov

Boskov Velbov Scrub

I think is descrimanation that cant fight. Midgets trive be equal but how can be equal if not fight with real man. Reverse side to this...If I punch some colleague at work in arm in reasinable power they laugh is man thing. When I punch midget in arm his arm can fall off so this could be a danger - butthey should utilise their speed and mobility like Ralph Macchio.

5. sexperienced

sexperienced Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The only Messicans, are the fat, beer drinking, pickup driving, unempluyed bums, who have nothing else to do, other then grow shitty moustaches, practice homemade tattoos and punch each other up.[/b][/quote]

Tito Ortiz?

6. Tam-Tam

Tam-Tam Scrub

Home Page:
    Tito Ortiz is no Messican.

He's a melon hedaed Californian/Messican bastard...who swings a flag for publicity. Kind of like De La Hoya and Straw Boy.

7. el diablo

el diablo Scrub

Well, I have to say, I think the halcyon days of midget's fighting in the UFC died when direct groin strikes were outlawed, following the Hackney- Joe Son demo of how to attack the nutsack.
    I think it's a shame, maybe they could introduce a rule whereby anybody less than about 3 feet tall can strike to the nads while full sized guys can't.
    Could make for some interesting matchups, rather than being concerned about your opponents going for the shoot, you'd be more concerned about them headbutting you to the gonads.
    I do believe this could have potential.