Wraith Of Man

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by lb 4 lb, Apr 7, 2023.

1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I’m going to start this by saying I highly recommend this one. I didn’t post a trailer because as usual it gives away too much of the plot as well as some critical action sequences and my advice is you watch it without watching the trailer or even reading the full synopsis.

Statham joins up an armored truck crew but things aren’t as they seem.

This has elements of a bank heist film, it’s also a revenge film with a nice mix of drama and action. It’s a Guy Ritchie film but lacks any of the humor or silliness of some of his bigger hits, it’s a serious film. Unfortunately it also lacks some of Ritchie’s clever dialogue as this film is good but not great in that department. This is also not a typical Statham action film so none of that martial arts stuff he used to do, at the same time he’s definitely a badass in this one just in a different way.

Bottom line it’s a good movie and I don’t think you’ll regret watching it.
    7.5/10

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Saw it right after this post…very good movie.

lb 4 lb likes this.
  3. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

It was a solid movie, but IMO it doesn't have much replay value. I saw it when it came out, and came away satisfied, but not necessarily interested in seeing it again.

An above average revenge thriller, but not one of the best.

4. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

You’re wrong. It keeps coming on and I keep watching it. Watching it right now.