WTF - Who won Shamrock Ortiz

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by CleanYourClock, Jul 9, 2006.

1. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Who won this shit ???:box:

2. MCC

MCC Scrub

Tito took him down trapped him on the fence and rained elbows and it was stopped...

Took alittle over a minute.

3. CleanYourClock

Oh well -:angry: :nixweiss:

4. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

It was fucking FIXED Tina landed ONE fucking elbow and missed four and they stopped it the whole fucking crowd was like what the fuck:nixweiss: FIXED!!

5. CleanYourClock

Yeah , that what I just read on another site .....

I heard that Shamrock bullied Ortiz until a slam - then nothing happend and Shamrock was fine and the cock sucker ref stopped it - then the crowd was booing at the poor stoppage and Shamrock freaked out in disbelief that the fight even got stopped .... Then security had to enter the octagon to keep Shamrock off of Ortiz ....

I hate shit like this :pissed: That Ref should be shot if he really did stop the fight to soon. You just don't do shit like that in a hate match such as Ortiz/Shamrock ...

Somebitch :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

6. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

It was fixed like a motherfucker!:19: I hope Ken beat's Herb Dean's ass:19: Faggot motherfucker!

And those judges for the Arlovski/Silva fight needs to be shot!!:19:

7. Tam Tam

Tam Tam "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    :jester:

You're both retarded. It went exactly as was expected, only the stoppage was perhaps a little bit early. Shamrock got bullied, put down, bashed in the head, wasn't protecting himself and thats all she wrote. Fixed? You're clueless.

As for the main event, it was a dud and neither guy deserved to win.

8. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

Oh yeah me and everybody in the fucking crowd and the other fighters are retarded OK!

FIXED

9. CleanYourClock

IMO - this night NEVER HAPPEND .....

Both of these fights need to start all over again .... Shamrock / Ortiz should simply just fight the next day ...

I HATE this crap - and its a real travisty that these fights will actually go down on someone's record as a victory ...

If I was Shamrock , I would fuck Ortiz up in the parking lot just to settle shit once and for all ..... How the fuck can he live until this shit is settled ? He needs to either win or lose legitimently - not lose but really not lose ...
    Like I said - the Ref should have realized what this fight was about. Since he was to stupid , he should be shot !!!

10. CleanYourClock

Bro , how am I retarded ? I didn't even see the fight , I'm just going by what the rest of the internet is saying ..... Everyone across the internet at the moment is sayin the stoppage was complete bullshit ....

11. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

:2:

They had to use Liddel/Silva to settle everybody down and people were like who fucking cares:nixweiss: Ortiz has cost them some money and their pushing for Ortiz/Liddel II so they ROBBED Forrest and FIXED this fight.

12. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

No man you don't get it EVERYBODY is wrong but him:rolleyes:

13. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I saw it live on a crummy quality stream. Shamrock being on his back, trapped on the fence seemed like it was going to be a replay of the 1st fight. But at least they gave Shamrock a chance to fight. Herb Dean should be removed permanently as a referee.
    BTW, this entire UFC event was a piece of shit IMO.:jester:Arlovski/Sylvia was a kickboxing match for the first 2 rounds and then a pure boxing match for the last 3 rounds, and a pitiful one at that. God knows what was going through Arlovski's mind when he quit doing leg kicks. Why did he stop the leg kicks? He was damaging Sylvia with them, swelling up the knee and shit. He even buckled Sylvia a bit with a good strike in the inner thigh. He would've broken Sylvia down with that shit and taken the title.
    Oh well!:nixweiss:

14. Tam Tam

Home Page:
    Bullshit. 'Everyone'? FInd me 5 people who actually know their ass from their face who are crying 'FIX!!!!' and we can talk.

I don't care what a bunch of dumb cunts say. They're dumb cunts for a reason. Like Pitty here for starters. Crowd reaction?:jester: :jester: :jester: The UFC crowd is renowned for their stupidity.

15. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

I know just as much if not more about MMA then you do buddy. Five people uh? 12,000 or so seemed to agree with me including the fighters in the crowd.
    Chuck Liddel sure seemed to wonder why the fight was stopped as did the fucking crowd. If anybody is a dumb cunt it's you
    From the Asses. HIFU

16. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

I don't know why he stopped the leg kicks:19:
    He still won that fight 3 to 2 and I think he proved he has a good chin. What I don't get is they said after the fight it was the 3rd and FINAL time they would fight? How's that I mean Arlovski is going to go back and start knocking motherfuckers out again and they will have to give him a rematch:nixweiss:

17. Tam Tam

Home Page:
    Yeah, Liddell has no personal interest in that fight at all, huh? Cos Chuck and Tito are best friends, right? :jester:

And no, you do not know more about MMA than I do. Few do. But thats neither here nor there. All I know is that I'm right and you're as moronish as you ever were.

18. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:

Didn't see it yet but if they did stop it early, good. Saved Shamrock from some more brain damage. The guy shouldn't have been fighting Tito anyways, it was a joke of a fight.

19. Black Market Baby

Black Market Baby International Degenerate

20. Hanzy

That's the difference between an old man and a young man. Shamrock has no business fighting in an octagon or a ring ever again. He talks a great game, can't produce shit. Dude knows how to hype a fight and create false hope and get fans to believe in him. Stay home Shamrock!:wavegoodbye: You're finished!

21. 20yearoldvirgin

20yearoldvirgin WBC Champion

i HEARD THE bURKMAN./nEER FIGHT WAS VERY GOOD.

22. Stopped it a little early, but that was a mismatch. All you idiots who thought this had a chance to be competitve got what you deserved.

23. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

What's amazing is they try to market this crap as being more raw than boxing. But in the most anticipated match in recent history, the ref stops the fight after one good shot and 3 or 4 questionable shots???

As heated as this rivalry is, I am sure Shamrock would have chosen to leave the ring a bloody, incoherent mess. Instead he was allowed less latitude than Gatti in the Mayweather fight.

24. royyjonesjrp4pno1

royyjonesjrp4pno1 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

UFC is total garbage.

25. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    :2:

I'm glad I didn't pay to watch this. I almost was talked into buying this Saturday but did MUCH better things like play cards :jester:

Reading the comments, this wasn't fixed :nono: Could be considered a little premature but the idiot wasn't covering his face with his hands. What the fuck you guys expect, Bloodsport and shit? Although I would want to see it, you can't let that go on if you have no defense or offense to counter :nixweiss:

26. Hanzy

Bloodsport is how it was in the very early days of UFC. Now it's a pure sport with plenty of rules and regulations. They don't want to end up banned from PPV again.:nono:
    Also, Shamrock is a 42 year old man. They kinda had to play it safe with him, it's not like he really had a chance in the first place. When was the last time he even won a fight?:nixweiss:

27. Explosivo

Explosivo Undisputed Champion

I don't think that the fight was stopped prematurely at all. Shamrock was in the EXACT same position he was three years ago, and getting 'bows dropped on him at the advanced age of 43. Anyone who would bitch about this stoppage must want to see Shammy killed in the Octagon.

28. Hanzy

I think most of the TUF guys could beat Shamrock now. In my honest opinion. I don't think Shamrock should be fighting anymore, in any environment.

29. Tha Pitbull

Tha Pitbull Leap-Amateur

Thank you that's my point, anyone that thinks that stoppage was legit must think the ref in the Edwards should be charged with attemped murder:jester:
    The octagon looked like a murder had taken place there, the dude looked like he lost 3/4 of the blood in his body and was taking elbow after fucking elbow and the ref let that shit go?:nixweiss:

This fight was a fucking set-up and anyone with 20/20 vision could see it!

30. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I used to watch this shit when Royce was around and Abbot. Royce ruined the sport for me, I think that's why they came up with the rules to not make it so boring. I remember the fights back in the day, much more brutal and bloody and the fight was stopped with no question mark about it. That shit they just showed was weak.