Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: don't know how to do this

Mr X

Default don't know how to do this

for everyone that has asked,the arrangements haven't been made yet. it may be tomorrow morning before i know precisely what is going on in the regard. he is being taken to virginia to be buried but as far as the funeral place it hasn't been decided yet. but as soon as i know i will tell everyone who wanted to know.

again,thanks for all the words. i'm glad to see you guys could see in a message board what i saw everyday in real life.

i don't know what to say here so i'll keep it brief

wolf was a special dude, a really good natured guy. a cat you could tell was a great person just by the way he posted.

rest in peace brother.

and much condolences to wolf's family and friends, rest in peace.

x, drop me a pm with your phone number, i'm really sorry man, really sorry.

kevin
    ________
    juggalo
    Last edited by GOD CIPHER DIVINE; 01-23-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Mr X

i'd like to say thank you to everyone here today for letting me say what i wanted to say regarding matt and thank you all for the kindness and warmth you have shown today. i have to gp pick up some family today so i'll have to leave soon,however let me leave you with a couple of stories about matt that truly speak of the person he was.

first off alot of you know of the troubles we have experienced here regarding some of the racist people that have moved in around here and the things that had been going on. well,a month or so ago one of these neighbors house burned to the ground and they lost everything. me,being the ass i am,had a fuck 'em type attitude toward it all and i told this to matt. matt smacked me in the head and went on to tell me how wrong i was for being like that. matt then proceeded to gather up some of his things like new/old clothing and such (he ended up with two big boxes full of stuff) and went and took $100 from his bank account. he took this stuff to those people which,just a week before had called him a 'stupid nigger' and such other classless things,and gave it all to them. i wouldn't have been able to do that,but that was matt. repay anger with kindness,return a bad word and a frown with a smile and kind gesture.

as well,some of you may remember when matt's friend kind of turned on him driving a wedge between them because of truly stupid shit. one evening i was sitting on my back deck watching the sun go down and matt pulled up in the drive after work. he came up and sat down and i could tell something was wrong,thats when he told me about everything with ryan and me and my lack of sensibilities said something like kick his ass. matt shook his head and said no,i told him that i love him like a brother and will be there for him when he needs me. that's the way he had always been. anyway,he got up to go in the house and he stopped and turned to me and said 'you know all i want is to be free of all this hate and stuff,for all of this not to be going on. that's all i want is to be free from the hate and bad things'

thinking about this now i like to think that matt 's free now. free from all the hate and bad things he disliked. he's free now to look after ALL his animals and do nice things and good deeds all over. if any of you have any intentions of sending flowers or something of that nature,i say instead of spending the money on flowers give it to a local charity or animal shelter or just go do something nice for someone,or adopt a pet from the shelter. i think thats the way matt would have wanted it.

thank all of you for the kind words and your prayers,it means alot to me to know that my friend and my cousin matt meant something to you guys. i have no doubts matt is smiling down upon all of you.

scott

WBC Top 5 contender boxerpuncher's Avatar

Oh my God I've been really busy at work today so I'm just now getting wind of this. I truly don't know what to say. You chill on here with people and it becomes almost like you know them outside of the realm of this forum. My hear truly goes out to him and all of his loved ones. He was always a down to earth guy who really added something to this place. My deepest sympathies. He'll be sorely missed. The best way I can describe him right now is to say that he seemed really R-E-A-L. I'm truly stunned. A sad, sad day.
    This Is A Man's World. But It Wouldn't Be Nothing. Nothing. Without A Woman Or A Girl.[br][br]I'm a Survivor. Grateful for life and to again have a clean bill of health.

In training

i gotta get off for a while...this is something I don't deal w/ very well.

please, like you said in pm, Scott...let me know where I can send the card to...ok?

you and your family have my wishes and sincerest regards.

sm
    \"Boxing.com's original bad ass bitch\"[br][br]What more needs to be said?[br][br]\"Well, if I shove my whole hand up your ass, its definately going to be a shocker for you. \"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i&#39;d like to say thank you to everyone here today for letting me say what i wanted to say regarding matt and thank you all for the kindness and warmth you have shown today. i have to gp pick up some family today so i&#39;ll have to leave soon,however let me leave you with a couple of stories about matt that truly speak of the person he was.

first off alot of you know of the troubles we have experienced here regarding some of the racist people that have moved in around here and the things that had been going on. well,a month or so ago one of these neighbors house burned to the ground and they lost everything. me,being the ass i am,had a fuck &#39;em type attitude toward it all and i told this to matt. matt smacked me in the head and went on to tell me how wrong i was for being like that. matt then proceeded to gather up some of his things like new/old clothing and such (he ended up with two big boxes full of stuff) and went and took &#036;100 from his bank account. he took this stuff to those people which,just a week before had called him a &#39;stupid nigger&#39; and such other classless things,and gave it all to them. i wouldn&#39;t have been able to do that,but that was matt. repay anger with kindness,return a bad word and a frown with a smile and kind gesture.

as well,some of you may remember when matt&#39;s friend kind of turned on him driving a wedge between them because of truly stupid shit. one evening i was sitting on my back deck watching the sun go down and matt pulled up in the drive after work. he came up and sat down and i could tell something was wrong,thats when he told me about everything with ryan and me and my lack of sensibilities said something like kick his ass. matt shook his head and said no,i told him that i love him like a brother and will be there for him when he needs me. that&#39;s the way he had always been. anyway,he got up to go in the house and he stopped and turned to me and said &#39;you know all i want is to be free of all this hate and stuff,for all of this not to be going on. that&#39;s all i want is to be free from the hate and bad things&#39;

thinking about this now i like to think that matt &#39;s free now. free from all the hate and bad things he disliked. he&#39;s free now to look after ALL his animals and do nice things and good deeds all over. if any of you have any intentions of sending flowers or something of that nature,i say instead of spending the money on flowers give it to a local charity or animal shelter or just go do something nice for someone,or adopt a pet from the shelter. i think thats the way matt would have wanted it.

thank all of you for the kind words and your prayers,it means alot to me to know that my friend and my cousin matt meant something to you guys. i have no doubts matt is smiling down upon all of you.

scott [/b][/quote]
    Im so frusterated... i never have met or talked to anyone before that has died. Knowing how good of a person he was just makes this harder. What a sad day.
    I did a song called "Champion"........LAST......JUNE!

Lift your head up high
    And scream out to the world
    I know I am someone
    And let the truth unfurl
    No one can hurt you now
    Because you know what's true
    Yes, I believe in me
    So you believe in you

boxerdog

I can&#39;t believe this. It always knocks the wind out of you when it is so sudden. What city or town are you guys in, Mr. X? Is a particular funeral home in charge yet?

And again, I have to ask.......didn&#39;t you tell me once that you were ChukkDog&#39;s cousin? If so, even worse.
    Condolences.

:mellow:

my condolences to his family, friends, and everyone that knew him thats grieving

losing someone is never easy, ive been through it several times in my young life so far and its something you never really get used to

i didnt really know him that well but he seemed like a super nice guy and his contribution to animals in need is something that is damn respectable and something for everyone to be proud of

i wish everyone well in this time of mourning and leave you with this poem that i found helpful during some of my dark hours grieving:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glint on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
    I am the swift, uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circling flight.
    I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    I am not there, I did not die&#33;
    Mary Frye (1932)

and this version as well:

I am the song that will never end.
    I am the love of family and friend.
    I am the child who has come to rest
    In the arms of the Father who knows him best.

When you see the sunset fair,
    I am the scented evening air.
    I am the joy of a task well done.
    I am the glow of the setting sun.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    I am not there, I did not die&#33;
    Wilbur Skeels (1996)

-Al Baker aka atomicdogg34
    “...a 'moral commandment' is a contradiction in terms. The moral is the chosen, not the forced; the understood, not the obeyed. The moral is the rational, and reason accepts no commandments.”

“Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another.”

something I wanted to share with some of you.

I was talking to bam about this and I thought I would post it here. It amazes me how much we are truely a part of some community here on this board and even moreso in TAA. I never thought someone who I have never met could affect me in such a way that my emotions get exposed. I genuinely hurt today because I lost a dear friend of mine.

Having heard about Wolf&#39;s untimely passing made me realize that even though we are mere pixels and words behind those words are real people. I remember him being one of the first to PM me asking about whether my daughter had been born yet and I was truely touched that he cared enough to ask.

Having never met the man we called Wolf will never take away the fact that I am proud to have called him my friend. I truely a better person having known him.

Thanks Matt (Wolf) for being the person you are. I am glad to have known you.

Tomato Can

bump

Lupe Suarez

Good stuff from everyone. I am truly pleased at the show of affection for our brother, Wolf.

I rarely post here, and I usually only read posts, but I remember liking Wolf since he started posting here for what he did with and for animals, what a sad day. RIP Wolf

bump

Tomato Can

Same thing I said on the other thread:

R.I.P. Matt/Wolf

I didn&#39;t get to know you directly, since I mainly post about boxing, but I respected you from afar. The nice things that people say when someone passes on are often an exaggeration, but not in your case. You were always able to show your compassion and humanity across a medium as impersonal as the internet. That speaks volumes.

:mellow:

One of the truly good guys has gone on to a better place.

Wow....what a thing to wake up to. It&#39;s a bit of a shock, a bloody big shock really. He was a stand-up guy - it goes without saying that he&#39;ll be sorely missed :mellow:

Thread Information