2015-2016 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by ILLUMINATI, Feb 20, 2015.

1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

THIS...

The Bitching and Moaning Over Cam's Post Game "Behavior" is NATHAN More than People (That NEVER Liked Dude to Begin w/) REACHING for MORE Shit to Get MENSTRUAL Over...

Cam Newton is an EMOTIONAL Guy...When he's Smiling and Dancing After TD's and Wins, it's NOT Something he Does to Piss People Off (Contrary to the Belief of "Some"), it's a GENUINE Show of Emotion on His Part...Ditto for Last Night...He DIDN'T Play Well, His Receivers COULDN'T Catch a Cold, His O-Line COULDN'T Block Worth a Shit and he LOST the Super Bowl...

And Given the DEARTH of Offensive Talent on that Team, there's NOfuckingGUARANTEE Cam Newton & Carolina EVER Gets Back to the Super Bowl...All that Being Said, Quite Naturally, He was PISSED...REED Will GLADLY Take Cam's Response Over Some MANUFACTURED Faux "Class" or "Sportsmanship" Anyday...You Know What People Call a "Good Loser" Behind His Back???...A Fucking "LOSER", That's What...

& Please Believe, if Cam Had Been Smiling and Carrying On as Usual, In Defeat, THEN his Critics Would Bitch and Moan about him "Not Caring his Team just Lost the Super Bowl"...Cam Newton is DAMNED if he DOES and DAMNED If He DOESN'T...

He will NEVER "Win" w/Some People, No Matter What...But The Thing Is, THOSE People Have a Problem, NOT Cam...

REED:mj:

2. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Nobody expected Newton to be smiling and clowning around in the press conference. But they did expect him to act like an adult and a professional.

Newton embarrassed himself yesterday. More so off the field than on the field.

TFK

3. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I don't think he did, personally

4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Just as Peyton Manning "Embarrassed HIMSELF", by Walking Off the Field, PRIOR to the Game Ending, Without Acknowledging a Single Member of the Other Team, After Losing his 1st Super Bowl????...

"Surprisingly", Peyton Failed to Get a Single Bit of Criticism Afterwards....

REED

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

The Only People Saying Cam Embarrassed Himself Are tthe Same 1's that Had NATHAN Positive to Say About the Cat, Prior to the Super Bowl....

REED

6. TFK

Seriously? You're comparing an all time great who has been an absolute professional every step of the way, to an arrogant, showboating clown who wasn't man enough to accept defeat graciously?

TFK

7. TFK

Not true. Cam's a hell of a talent and clearly deserved the MVP this season.

That doesn't change the fact that he thoroughly embarrassed himself yesterday with his childish behavior.

TFK

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

When You CHOOSE To Differentiate, You SHIT On the Flimsy Ass "Point" You were ATTEMPTING to Make In the 1st Place...

So It's COOL for Peyton Manning to Exit Super Bowl Stage Left WITHOUT Acknowledging the Winning Team, Coach, etc., Yet When Cam DOES Acknowledge the Other Team (To Peyton Manning, No Less), Then Gives 1 Word Answers In a Post-Game Interview, He's "Embarrassed" Himself???...

What's REALLY "Embarrassing" is Your PATHETIC Attempt @ Absolving Peyton, When his Actions are EVERY BIT as "Unprofessional", "Childish", Spoiled", "Bitch" Moves, Or Whatever Other Adjectives You're Cavalierly Hurling Cam's Way...But REED Can't Say he's Surprised that You'd Gloss Over Peyton's Super Bowl Instance, While Portraying Cam's as the Worst Thing in the History of the QB Position...

From Day 1, Cam Newton Has Made it CLEAR He's Going to Play the Game HIS Way...He's Being HONEST w/HIMSELF...He Doesn't React to Wins the Way YOU Want Him To, He Doesn't React to TD's the Way YOU Want Him To and He Doesn't React to Losses the Way YOU Want Him To...We're NOT Talking Robots Here, That are PROGRAMMED to Do As Told (Or the Way Things Have "Always Been Done"), We're Talking about HUMAN BEINGS...People w/their OWN Thought Processes...

If TFK or Any Other Stuffy, Archaic Sports Fan Has an Issue w/Cam Newton, That's THEIR Issue, Not Cam's...Dude Reacted like a Guy Who was PISSED that he Lost the Super Bowl, and REED Has NO Problem w/That...YOU Do???...Who Gives a Fuck???...

REED:mj:

9. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

How "Embarrassing" or "Childish" is THIS Behavior???...

[video=youtube;ac_JtIRnNHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac_JtIRnNHo[/video]

REED:shit #2:

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Taking Your Loss "Like a Man" Means ACKNOWLEDGING your Conqueror, in the Immediate Aftermath...Peyton Manning DID NOT Do that After his 1st Super Bowl Loss...

REED:shit #2:

11. TFK

Not childish or embarrassing at all.

TFK

12. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Cam Newton is BLACK!!!...and that gang of his(Panthers) were a bit to hype about the good old game of gridiron....They brought U excitement to the dry NFL...

13. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    I can say with 100% certainty the Seahawks would have shit-kicked the Broncos and not folded like a bunch of gutless faggots. Not saying that Carolina is, just making a metaphor.

14. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    Not the way our defense is playing. We allowed 44 combined points in 3 post season games vs (Steelers, Patriots, and Panthers.) And all of those teams are better than the Seahawks this year.

15. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Good win for the Broncos. I've waited a long time for another title. The offense was contained but the defense came up big a locked down an offense that had looked great in the playoffs.

Manning will retire. I think we'll be fine with Osweiler. But they need to bring back as many defensive starters as possible and give Wade Phillips a fat contract.

16. TFK

Lol at all that.

When even Dion Sanders is calling out Newton for acting like a bitch, it says something.

TFK

17. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I can tell you one thing. Toward the end of the game, when Cam Newton looked like he didn't even want to take the field any more...I have actually seen that look...from Tom Brady. In the AFC championship game two years ago. And our defense was good but NOTHING like it is now. The look on Brady's face the last two times the Patriots had the ball was "Man, fuck this. Let's get on the team plane."

18. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-danny-trevathan-malik-jackson-priorities/

19. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/91015" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. TFK

Newton is such a douche. Two more quotes from him, the first regarding him not going for the ball after he fumbled....

So there it is, in the biggest game he'll ever play in, he didn't try to make a play because he was afraid to get hurt. No heart. If you're too afraid to even try to make a play in what was a very close game in the most important game he'll ever play, it just shows he has no heart. I wonder what his offensive lineman, who were fighting and clawing every step of the way against a defense that was dominating them think about Newton now.

There's nothing sadder than trying to justify your failures by pointing out the failures of others. And that's just what he's doing. He knows he pussied out but he's not man enough to admit it, so he's trying to deflect the negative attention by calling out others. Newton needs to man up and stop being such a little bitch.

Newton needs to look at players who aren't pussies and players who have heart. In this play, in a regular season game, Cameron Wake tears his Achilles Tendon, but that doesn't stop him from trying to make a play on one leg. I'm sure Wake's teammates have a lot more respect for him than Cam Newton's teammates have for Cam.

[video=youtube;CapvInVuq5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CapvInVuq5Q[/video]

TFK

21. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Just look at the "Message" his "Mawms" sent him before the game, full of half-literate crap about "Devils" and shit. You know he comes from a household where flowing verse and sensible prose might not be the strong suit. So I can forgive him the monosyllabic answers. What I don't forgive is walking out.

He also knows he has to go back to the "Neighbourhood" having LOST the battle of the #1 Drafts..........................to some old skinny balding white guy. That's probably hard to live down.

Lucky for Cam Newton, Beyonce was there to distract people with her own half-assed bullshit.

And there is FUCK ALL "Archaic and Stuffy" about throwing yourself on a ball. It's not like a million Larry Merchants descended to make off-cuff remarks about fancy-pants. The bottom line is that Newton now looks like a bad case of shiny boots and shitty pants. When push came to shove, he didn't commit. Now, that's not irrepairable. He can redeem himself, like Douglas did vs Tyson after the debacle against Tucker or Vitali did against Lewis after the debacle against Byrd. None of what Newton is getting is worse than what they got. They had to stand and face the music on the worst nights of their lives at the scene of the crime. They didn't have dark glasses and hoods to hide behind. They couldn't walk on out of the ring. And when their shots at redemption came, they didn't come on their terms.

Fuck Cam Newton...........Joe Montana to this fucking day is accused of trying to throw the ball out of play on one of his greatest touchdowns of all time {The Catch}......he looked passed it and went on to become an ATG. They tried to set Brady up with some "Deflategate" nonsense and even after the guy sucks it up to win Superbowl 49, they try to make out it was a Rookie that saved him......{as opposed solely to a rival QB fucking up} Roethlisberger was up on a rape beef that went nowhere.

So what Cam Newton is getting is small potatoes by comparison. If he wants to get respect, he can start by winning a superbowl. If he can't manage that, he can at least jump on a fucking ball. Pinkston was pilloried for pulling out of a catch....lots of guys have to take shit.

22. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

This kind of reminds me of the documentary on the Buffalo Bills team that lost 4 Super Bowls in a row.

When Scott Norwood missed the game winning field goal against the Giants, he just about wanted to slit his own throat right there and right then. He faced the press and stood up like a man, even though he knew he was going to be the goat that lost the Super Bowl for the rest of eternity. When he got back to Buffalo, the fans threw a parade for the team, even though they lost, chanted Norwoods name, and gave him a standing ovation when he got up to speak to them (all unironically, and for a kicker no less).

Point is, it is possible to engage fans and leave a positive impression, even through a loss. Sometimes being humble doesn't mean you're being fake, or you're not "keepin' it real". Sometimes it just means you're choosing to not be an asshole.

You don't have to be all happy go lucky. Cam had time to compose himself, just don't be an asshole.

Somebody mentioned Marshawn Lynch, and I agree. Marshawn just doesn't trust reporters and doesn't like to talk to them. Never has, never will. Win or lose it doesn't matter. I applaud Marshawn for "keeping it real" in that situation. Problem is Cam wavers between exploiting the press, and reviling them, depending on whether things are going bad or good for him. You can't be a media whore one second, and act like you hate the spotlight the next.

I don't have a problem with Cam either. It actually took me awhile to process all this and come to the conclusion I just have. He's loved in Carolina, his coaches like him even if he's frustrating sometimes with his stubbornness in how he plays the game, and his teammates seem to love him and rally around him. I think he'll have learned from this, and if they give him some additional talent to work with on the offensive side of the ball without sacrificing the defensive talent on the team, there's no reason he can't make it back to the Super Bowl at some point.

23. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Precisely. You can't run with the rabbit and hunt with the hound. If you use the press, they use you. I can respect a guy who plays the "Good winner and good loser" card and I can respect a guy who plays the "I never talk to anybody, ever" card and actually does just that.

What I can't deal with is being all Marilyn Monroe one minute and going all Greta Garbo the next.

I always regarded football players, generally, as being prima donnas compared to the boxers.........guys get knocked out, fucking embarrassed, left in unseemly heaps, draped over ropes like a mugging victim and they have to stand and take it a minute later while some twat like Max Kellerman or Jim Gray throws shit all over them.

All Newton had to say was "It was a bad day. Nothing went right. I fucked up and I want to make things good next time. Shit happens".

If Newton wants to see far then he will have to stand on the shoulders of Giants. {I just had to squeeze that in}

Fuck it..........Tommy Morrison had to do a press conference when it came out he had HIV.......and he came across better than Newton.

24. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Yeah, so finally after I waited 18 years for my team to win another Superbowl, they win it. And this thread has to go in the HALL OF SHAME???

WTF???