80% of boxers/fighters today...have no idea what the fuck Hopkins is talking about...

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by ILLUMINATI, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:

I like Froch, I'm not slagging him. He's got one of the best records of anyone in all of boxing and I rate him highly. He's by far a better fighter than Calzaghe.

I'm solely referencing his style.

Froch is FAR from a bum. Not at all what I meant to insinuate.

2. meetthefeebles

meetthefeebles Drunken Geordie Bastard

Ward ran like fuck from Froch for the last three rounds. He won the first six or seven rounds massively and then ran out of gas. And Froch didn't 'outtough' Abraham. He jabbed the shit out of him.

That said, I appreciate Bernard's skills. Always have. The fact that he is still fighting shows how fucking clueless most fighters today are. But he's a spoiling cunt, now.

MTF

3. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Ward, I shall call him Hospital Ward to distinguish him from Andre {who henceforth shall be known as Ward of Court, for he is a downer} had two world class attributes, his chin and his left hook downstairs. I think Gatti had two world class attributes, his heart and his left hook upstairs. And yet between then they kept us well entertained, despite their being basically bummish in all other categories, viz, handspeed, affletizism, footspeed etc.
    {

4. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    :lol::lol: