1. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    That i think every new comer kid is a good actor. Everything else means shit to me.

2. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Who gives a sh*t? :lol: Anybody who can read a script is a good actor to you. Name an actor that you hate? You can't name one because they're all talented to you. :lol: Jaden is talented to you. His sister is talented to you. Hell who isn't talented to you? :lol:

3. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I think initially you are right. But the kid has proven himself. He was good in "The Pursuit of Happiness" and he was good in "The Karate Kid". So i think he has shown enough to do this role.

4. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

That's YOUR opinion. I personally think he sucked donkey balls in the Karate Kid. Tell me exactly what was so special about his performance in that movie? Tell me what was so special about his performance in The Day The Earth Stood Still? NOTHING! His role could've been played by any kid out there. He was so completely out of place in The Karate Kid. You can see the little prick had no chemistry at all with his co-actor girlfriend. He looked like a fag in the fight scenes and couldn't pull off any kind of intensity in the fight scenes. The end fight scene final kick was so f*cking whacked! The little sh*t couldn't break a plastic bag and the stunt was poorly executed.

5. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Not of a fan of that Harry Potter Kid (Daniel Radcliff)
    Kristen Stewart (Twilight)
    Robert Pattison (Twilight)
    Thomas Horn (Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close)
    Michael Cera
    Taylor Lautner (Twilight)
    Skander Keynes (Narnia)
    Zach Gordon (wimpy Kid)
    Tyler James Williams (Everybody hates chris)
    Brett Kelly (Bad Santa)
    Josh Hutcherson (Journey 2)
    CJ Adams (Odd life of Timothy Green)
    Taylor Gray
    Josh Rush (parental Guidance)

6. Anthony

Motherfucker
    He had great Chemistry with Jackie Chan. He is suppose to look out of place. He is a black American in China. The fact that he felt out of place means he was doing a good job.

And lets not forget that the original Karate Kid, Ralph Machia had terrible chemistry with all his girlfriends. He was more ridiculous looking and had less athletic skills than Jaden. Also, according to Rottentomatoes, 75% of the audience liked it. So it's not just my opinion.

7. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

So you think Jaden Smith would've done a better job than Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter? :lol: :lol:

8. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Maybe Morgan Freeman's character in OBLIVION is Jaden Smith's character as an old man?

9. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Jaden doesn't have athletic skills. He was on a f*cking wire, CGId to the max. Look at the f*cking final kick. Are you blind or something?????????????

10. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Never saw harry potter.

11. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Strange that you know so many actors' names :lol: Who would even know Taylor Lautner unless they watched Twilight. You watched Twilight?

12. Anthony

Motherfucker
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QCjNHHHeUUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Anthony

Motherfucker
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W9gLY1PGgrw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

F*cking 6 year old gymnasts can do that sh*t. He has no on-screen intensity. The kids in the movie could f*ck him up in a real fight. And that end kick was completely CGI. Where was his incredibly gifted athletic skills then?

15. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

WTF is this sh*t? Lil Bow Wow reborn??? :lol: What does this faggoty bitch dancing sh*t have to do with acting? You can get millions of young black kids doing that sh*t.

16. Anthony

Motherfucker
    So Gymnast arent athletic?

Make up your mind Hanz. First he isnt athletic. Now he is a gymnast. Your trolling is terrible today. Do better. Im getting bored

17. Anthony

Motherfucker
    dancing has nothing to do with acting. But has lots do with Athleticism. Which is what you said he didnt have.

18. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

You can kill a whole movie with 1 bad special effect. The end kick was the worse executed move in Hollywood. It was sh*t! Even Ralph Maccihio did his own stunt. Jaden couldn't do it without CGI and a wire. So who cares now????

19. Anthony

Motherfucker
    nobody cares about that last kick. That is why the movie is liked by 75% of the audience and the kid is still a huge star. LMAO. Worst trolling job of 2013. Where is Boss with some Quality martial?

20. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

He's not a huge star. Where are you getting this information? He hasn't done sh*t since Karate Kid and that was back in 2010. That's 3 years!
    He's known because of opportune casting in thanks to his parents. Not because he is greatly talented in anything.

21. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

And btw, the original Karate Kid, even despite being a sh*t movie, is still far more liked than this remake.

22. Anthony

Motherfucker
    He has over 3 million twitter followers and he his music. LOL. Hanz you know nothing.

23. Anthony

Motherfucker
    No shit. People hate remakes. the fact that this movie was liked is incredible. Not only was it liked, it was well liked. And got a good rating.

24. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

So f*cking what? A lot of people also liked Hitler! What am I supposed to do with that sh*t, godfather????
    You've gone completely away from my point. Jaden's talent isn't enough for him to be scoring all these roles that are thrown at him. He's not deserving! It's because of his rich and very powerful Hollywood parents that he's getting all these opportunities.

25. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

What does that sh*t mean to me? He's got 3 million tween and kiddy twitter followers, and also is best friends with Justin Bieber who has like 40 Million Twitter followers while making sh*t music. So what??? Are you so easily impressed with everything? :lol:
    And BTW, 60% of Twitter followers are FAKE accounts.

26. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You just asked how is he a star. I just told you. Now you want to change the question when the answer proved you wrong. Who cares who is fans are? If he has millions of them, it doesnt matter. They will buy things that he is a part of.

27. Anthony

Motherfucker
    What are you suppose to do with information you asked for?

You asked for it. again, this kid is making movies critics and audience members like. So to say he doesnt deserve something is false. His father opened the door. His father didnt get him fans. His father didnt make people continue to like the kid. This kid did that all on his own. This kid is more successful than you ever could be Hanz. He has 3.5 million followers on Twitter. Let me know when you get 1000.

28. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Gotta to agree with Hanz here: Jayden Smith made The Day The Earth Stood Still even worst than what it already was. When your performance is worst than Keanu Reeves you know you have no talent at all. Karate Kid was an okay movie despite Jayden's quasi prima donna 'performance' which in comparison it made Ralph Macchio look like Marlon Brando. Jayden is apparently an 'exclusive actor' of his dad's productions. No wonder no other film productions have not been knocking at his door all this time.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  29. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

William Hung who couldn't sing for sh*t also has way more fans than me and is far more famous than me. Like I said, wtf am I supposed to do with that sh*t? Also, wtf is this bolded part? How stupid and naive. Is this your way of trying to end a debate? :lol: He also did f*ck all on his own. His father and mother gave him ALL of those opportunities that he never would've gotten. He never would've gotten those roles. And success isn't measured by the movies you make either. Jennifer Lawrence said it best. There's nothing special about acting and there's nothing special about actors.

30. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Yup. The only sh*t he's starred in is the stuff his dad got for him or is starring in alongside him.