Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

Wow.
    Suddenly I'm sleepy, horny, hungry and a little embarressed.

2. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
    fightworld versus that bet welching, semen felching, shit throwing, friend killing, scrotum licking, anus reaming, pick your poison, wanna bet, nut tickler.............mob

3. Roboto, quick, say something annoying so I can get into a furious argument with you. It's been too long since I kicked your semi-illiterate ass all around these forums.

Esk, care to speak about Flea, the Chilli's bassist again? That was hilarious how you told me what a piece of shit I was for going to a concert and thinking he was great.

Also, I don't consider myself to be against everybody in this forum. I got nuttin' but love for the likes of REED, Dobie and Kitty, as well as several others. It's just the morons I don't get on with.

4. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Roboto, quick, say something annoying so I can get into a furious argument with you. It's been too long since I kicked your semi-illiterate ass all around these forums.

Esk, care to speak about Flea, the Chilli's bassist again? That was hilarious how you told me what a piece of shit I was for going to a concert and thinking he was great.

Also, I don't consider myself to be against everybody in this forum. I got nuttin' but love for the likes of REED, Dobie and Kitty, as well as several others. It's just the morons I don't get on with. [/b][/quote]
    No one really likes you.

5. Ah, that one cut deep. Excuse me while I turn off the computer and weep uncontrollably.

6. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    this forum really hasn't had any great rivaries. rivalires are created when the combatants are somewhat equal...and the battles that happen here tend to be one-sided affairs...

7. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Ah, that one cut deep. Excuse me while I turn off the computer and weep uncontrollably. [/b][/quote]
    Good idea.

8. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    Past-tense, bro. WAY past-tense. I wouldn't bother, now.
    -M [/b][/quote]
    You need to get in touch with your femanine side you fucken dyke. [/b][/quote]
    :mellow: Hurts so bad. [/b][/quote]
    I know she's a lesbian. Why not just come out and say it? [/b][/quote]
    when you admit your a gay puerto rican hair dresser from florida she will admit to being a lesbian....

....wait....u really are a gay puerto rican hair desser from florida.... [/b][/quote]
    HEY U RACIST PIG!!! :finger:

<_< If you gonna be a RACIST and HOMOphobic(sp) get the locations right....

Florida = Cubans
    NY = Puerto Ricans/Dominicans
    Cali/and those shithole MidWestern states= Mexicans

etc..etc...

U RACIST..!!! :stick: [/b][/quote]
    esk called my home a while ago, so robin could hear callies voice, because esk things that callie sounds like the turtle from finding nemo (because she says dude)

so he calls and im like wtf i dont know any gay people, who is this sensitive sounding bastard? come to find out its esk, the guy peurto rican from florida

9. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]
    when you admit your a gay puerto rican hair dresser from florida she will admit to being a lesbian....

....wait....u really are a gay puerto rican hair desser from florida.... [/b][/quote]

Florida = Cubans

etc..etc...

esk called my home a while ago, so robin could hear callies voice, because esk things that callie sounds like the turtle from finding nemo (because she says dude)

so he calls and im like wtf i dont know any gay people, who is this sensitive sounding bastard? come to find out its esk, the guy peurto rican from florida [/b][/quote]
    Esk is COLombian or somethin......

10. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    ok hes a gay columbain hair dresser, are we strait?

11. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> ok hes a gay columbain hair dresser, are we strait? [/b][/quote]
    of gibralter

12. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    me vs mob

i cant believe you people didnt say that already

13. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> me vs mob

i cant believe you people didnt say that already [/b][/quote]
    i already mentioned mob you iverson cockjockey :D

14. perez

perez Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> me vs mob

it was quite one sided in favor of mob. :huh:

15. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> me vs mob

it was quite one sided in favor of mob. :huh: [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

:wub:

and where is mob now? :D no one knows

16. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> me vs mob

and where is mob now? :D no one knows [/b][/quote]
    you prolly just replied to him

17. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> me vs mob

Last I heard, he was the victim of a drive-by shitball attack.

He's currently in rehab somewhere in New Jersey.

18. atomicdOGg34

student
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> me vs mob

Last I heard, he was the victim of a drive-by shitball attack.

He's currently in rehab somewhere in New Jersey. [/b][/quote]
    :D :D

karma is a bitch

19. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]
    Esk, really could you teach her how to suck a dick? Knowing that experience is the best teacher, she'd be thankful.

20. Rock on

Rock on Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The goatface thing is tough on me. :YeahRight:

I try to avoid those with low I.Q.s...rocket scientist. :YeahRight: But you seem to be looking for a date. If you end up in L.A., I promise you I'll stab you will the Kilbasa. You're trip back home will leave you a gaping memory.

Now... :spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    Goat Face

Tough on you? Oh sooo sorry. Cry me river, bigot.

U r lucky. Some folks look like an ape; u look like a Goat.

U will stab me? No surprise there, u've always come across as a low life quasi-educated thug.

21. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Too much work!Å¡ :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Too many people ordering pizza these days? [/b][/quote]
    Give it up, Johnnie. People line their birdcages with the articles you write for KO and Ring. :D

22. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> this forum really hasn't had any great rivaries. rivalires are created when the combatants are somewhat equal...and the battles that happen here tend to be one-sided affairs... [/b][/quote]
    This site is too placid to be filled with the shit stirrers banned from other boards. Something's wrong here!

23. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I have no rivals nor equals, I am the Alpha and the Omega. [/b][/quote]
    :huh:

I thought that you were a believer. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Mr. Christianity, who is that in your avatar? St. Floyd, the patron saint of wifebeating?

Typical religious hypocrite. You question the morality of someone who believes in evolution and then turn around and worship a scumbag who uses women as punching bags.

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    :D :D :D

Ouch.

24. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The goatface thing is tough on me. :YeahRight:

I try to avoid those with low I.Q.s...rocket scientist. :YeahRight: But you seem to be looking for a date. If you end up in L.A., I promise you I'll stab you will the Kilbasa. You're trip back home will leave you a gaping memory.

Goat Face

U will stab me? No surprise there, u've always come across as a low life quasi-educated thug. [/b][/quote]
    Bigot? Please expand oh confused one. :wacko:

25. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

:popcorn:

26. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]

Grow up.

27. Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue Scrub

Home Page:
    Esk isn't a gay Puerto Rican hairdresser from Florida. :huh:

He's a gay Nicaraguan hairdresser from Florida. :blink:

28. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]

Florida = Cubans

etc..etc...

so he calls and im like wtf i dont know any gay people, who is this sensitive sounding bastard? come to find out its esk, the guy peurto rican from florida [/b][/quote]
    You probably think that anyone who doesn't talk like an ignorant hip hoper sounds gay.

29. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The goatface thing is tough on me. :YeahRight:

Goat Face

U will stab me? No surprise there, u've always come across as a low life quasi-educated thug. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

30. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    -M [/b][/quote]

Florida = Cubans

etc..etc...

You probably think that anyone who doesn't talk like an ignorant hip hoper sounds gay. [/b][/quote]
    did you really call their house like that esk?... :wacko: you are a strange individual... :eek:ntome: