Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    BTW, I finally saw that movie and I LOVE THE SEA TURTLES.

:headb:

2. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> BTW, I finally saw that movie and I LOVE THE SEA TURTLES.

:headb: [/b][/quote]
    Did they remind you of Callie?

Of all the comparisons that could be made, comparing Calliie to Crush the Sea turtle :wacko:

3. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> BTW, I finally saw that movie and I LOVE THE SEA TURTLES.

Of all the comparisons that could be made, comparing Calliie to Crush the Sea turtle :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    "Crush"?? How many times you watch that movie Jake?

:rolleyes:

It was her voice. And it was probably a compliment coming from Esk. He likes the sea turtles too.

4. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> BTW, I finally saw that movie and I LOVE THE SEA TURTLES.

Of all the comparisons that could be made, comparing Calliie to Crush the Sea turtle :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    "Crush"?? How many times you watch that movie Jake?

:rolleyes:

It was her voice. And it was probably a compliment coming from Esk. He likes the sea turtles too. [/b][/quote]
    It's not that i watch it that much (though I did like it a lot) - I HEAR it almost every damn night! It's my daughters' favorite movie, and I now have almost every line memorized :D

Anyway, I'm not the one comparing Callie to a computer-animated character :D

5. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    She sounded great. And baby boy sounded mean.

:fly:

6. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    Past-tense, bro. WAY past-tense. I wouldn't bother, now.
    -M [/b][/quote]
    You need to get in touch with your femanine side you fucken dyke. [/b][/quote]
    :mellow: Hurts so bad. [/b][/quote]
    I know she's a lesbian. Why not just come out and say it? [/b][/quote]
    when you admit your a gay puerto rican hair dresser from florida she will admit to being a lesbian....

....wait....u really are a gay puerto rican hair desser from florida.... [/b][/quote]
    HEY U RACIST PIG!!! :finger:

<_< If you gonna be a RACIST and HOMOphobic(sp) get the locations right....

Florida = Cubans
    NY = Puerto Ricans/Dominicans
    Cali/and those shithole MidWestern states= Mexicans

etc..etc...

U RACIST..!!! :stick: [/b][/quote]
    esk called my home a while ago, so robin could hear callies voice, because esk things that callie sounds like the turtle from finding nemo (because she says dude)

so he calls and im like wtf i dont know any gay people, who is this sensitive sounding bastard? come to find out its esk, the guy peurto rican from florida [/b][/quote]
    You probably think that anyone who doesn't talk like an ignorant hip hoper sounds gay. [/b][/quote]
    no, u dont have to sound like a hip hoper to be cool in my book

BUT

if you sound like the maid from birdcage, thats another thing

7. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie & Kitty vs Esk has been entertaining at times. [/b][/quote]
    Past-tense, bro. WAY past-tense. I wouldn't bother, now.
    -M [/b][/quote]
    You need to get in touch with your femanine side you fucken dyke. [/b][/quote]
    :mellow: Hurts so bad. [/b][/quote]
    I know she's a lesbian. Why not just come out and say it? [/b][/quote]
    when you admit your a gay puerto rican hair dresser from florida she will admit to being a lesbian....

....wait....u really are a gay puerto rican hair desser from florida.... [/b][/quote]
    HEY U RACIST PIG!!! :finger:

[_[ If you gonna be a RACIST and HOMOphobic(sp) get the locations right....

Florida = Cubans
    NY = Puerto Ricans/Dominicans
    Cali/and those shithole MidWestern states= Mexicans

etc..etc...

U RACIST..!!! :stick: [/b][/quote]
    esk called my home a while ago, so robin could hear callies voice, because esk things that callie sounds like the turtle from finding nemo (because she says dude)

so he calls and im like wtf i dont know any gay people, who is this sensitive sounding bastard? come to find out its esk, the guy peurto rican from florida [/b][/quote]
    You probably think that anyone who doesn't talk like an ignorant hip hoper sounds gay. [/b][/quote]
    no, u dont have to sound like a hip hoper to be cool in my book

BUT

if you sound like the maid from birdcage, thats another thing [/b][/quote]
    No one has ever said that to me before. Let's see if rjbsd and Callie agree.

8. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    #1 is your girl gonna bag on you? No

#2 is my girl who never makes fun of anyone going to bag on you? No

#3 do you and I both know the truth? Yes

9. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    Esk has a very sexy voice. I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo. He is not your type. And he is very sensitive. An adjective many of you wish women would describe you as.

PS. I am not his girl

10. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice. I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo. He is not your type. And he is very sensitive. An adjective many of you wish women would describe you as.

PS. I am not his girl [/b][/quote]
    Suuuurrreeeeeeee you're not RJBJ....

11. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice. I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo. He is not your type. And he is very sensitive. An adjective many of you wish women would describe you as.

:bonker:

12. NeighborMike

Home Page:

there is a diffrence between having a sex voice and sound like a.....................

gay hair dresser from peurto rico :REED:

13. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> And he is very sensitive. [/b][/quote]
    You know, a PUSSY.

14. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice. I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo. He is not your type. And he is very sensitive. An adjective many of you wish women would describe you as.

there is a diffrence between having a sex voice and sound like a.....................

gay hair dresser from peurto rico :REED: [/b][/quote]
    correction: Nicarargua

15. Eaner v2.0

Eaner v2.0 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice.  I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo.  He is not your type.  And he is very sensitive.  An adjective many of you wish women would describe  you as.

PS.  I am not his girl [/b][/quote]

[​IMG]
    "Armand, why don't you let me be in the show? C'mon, are ju afraid of my Guatamalanous?"

16. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice.  I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo.  He is not your type.  And he is very sensitive.  An adjective many of you wish women would describe  you as.

correction: Nicarargua [/b][/quote]
    bottom line is he loves the man meat

esk ill be in florida on friday for a week, u wonna meet up so i can tag that ass...i bet u got tons of silky lotions

17. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice.  I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo.  He is not your type.  And he is very sensitive.  An adjective many of you wish women would describe  you as.

esk ill be in florida on friday for a week, u wonna meet up so i can tag that ass...i bet u got tons of silky lotions [/b][/quote]
    I've got $20 on Callie kicking his ass.

18. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice.  I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo.  He is not your type.  And he is very sensitive.  An adjective many of you wish women would describe  you as.

esk ill be in florida on friday for a week, u wonna meet up so i can tag that ass...i bet u got tons of silky lotions [/b][/quote]
    I've got $20 on Callie kicking his ass. [/b][/quote]
    u know whats funny...he was crying about something to callie i forget.....

and callie being the wonderful super person she is offers to talk to queen ask on the phone, but says in the PM if i answer the phone (my phone) hes going to kick my ass

so im like...o scary internet threats from some one 3000 miles away....so he calls and i answer....and he starts to talk and im like sweet jesus how did favio get my #, then i realized it was esk

maybe i should calm down the shit talking with the fact richard simmons just slapt some one recently....esk's people may be trying to revolt

19. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> maybe i should calm down the shit talking with the fact richard simmons just slapt some one recently....esk's people may be trying to revolt [/b][/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

20. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> maybe i should calm down the shit talking with the fact richard simmons just slapt some one recently....esk's people may be trying to revolt [/b][/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

21. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    I am so not in the mood for this e-crap today. Not that any of you ever notice, but I try to be nice to everybody even though some of you act like you are permanantly constipated. I won't name names. You know who you are.

But you say I have issues. Give me a break.

:(

22. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I am so not in the mood for this e-crap today. Not that any of you ever notice, but I try to be nice to everybody even though some of you act like you are permanantly constipated. I won't name names. You know who you are.

:( [/b][/quote]
    We love ya RJBJ...you know that.

How can we NOT love a woman who poses on a riding lawn mower with a beer? :D

That's classic stuff!

23. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I am so not in the mood for this e-crap today. Not that any of you ever notice, but I try to be nice to everybody even though some of you act like you are permanantly constipated. I won't name names. You know who you are.

We love ya RJBJ...you know that.

How can we NOT love a woman who poses on a riding lawn mower with a beer? :D

That's classic stuff! [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Muze. :cheek:

24. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    Rj, I think you've gone nuts.

Seriously. Sensitive? Whatever.

His last post to Marcy was...

"You need to get in touch with your femanine side you fucken dyke."

So the both of you can eat-a-dic. :finger:

25. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    black loves everybody, I am teh&reg; love maker :threesome:

26. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:

:D

27. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I am so not in the mood for this e-crap today. Not that any of you ever notice, but I try to be nice to everybody even though some of you act like you are permanantly constipated. I won't name names. You know who you are.

:YeahRight: :YeahRight: :YeahRight:

:whatever:

28. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    BTW im confused. Are Esk and RJ a couple? Or is he just a member of the legion she breaks off?

29. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Describe Esk's voice, and tell us what he says that makes him so sensitive. I'm swooning with anticipation.

30. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Hey Esk, what distinguishes RJ and Callie from the devil women? I'm just curious.