Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice. I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo. He is not your type. And he is very sensitive. An adjective many of you wish women would describe you as.

PS. I am not his girl [/b][/quote]
    Describe Esk's voice, and tell us what he says that makes him so sensitive. I'm swooning with anticipation. [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/quote]
    Don't tell me you aren't curious. Is he rough like sandpaper, or is he silky smooth? And just what does he say to drive the women wild???? I need all the help I can get!

3. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Esk has a very sexy voice. I am not surprised it doesn't do anything for you Jackoo. He is not your type. And he is very sensitive. An adjective many of you wish women would describe you as.

PS. I am not his girl [/b][/quote]
    Describe Esk's voice, and tell us what he says that makes him so sensitive. I'm swooning with anticipation. [/b][/quote]
    I guess I should have said that he is sensitive toward people he cares about. Having said that, I will give you an example. I have mentioned a couple times that I have been going through some personal stuff that is really hard for me to deal with. Not one single person on this board has bothered to ask me if I am ok. But Esk calls me almost everyday to make sure I am ok. He has never been anything but kind and supportive of me.

His voice is very quiet. Which is soothing to me, and he has an Hispanic accent which I find very appealing.

Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes. Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin. I always knew it was coming ahead time.

4. Ropadope

I guess I should have said that he is sensitive toward people he cares about. Having said that, I will give you an example. I have mentioned a couple times that I have been going through some personal stuff that is really hard for me to deal with. Not one single person on this board has bothered to ask me if I am ok. But Esk calls me almost everyday to make sure I am ok. He has never been anything but kind and supportive of me.

His voice is very quiet. Which is soothing to me, and he has an Hispanic accent which I find very appealing.

Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes. Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin. I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/quote]
    I was just joking, and I am sorry to hear that things have gone bad for you. But you have to admit that you set your friend Esk, the only person who cares about you around here, up for some serious razing. What a friend you are! :lol: Seriously, though, I do wish you the best of luck. As for me, I off to console the local bar flies with kind words and a soothing Spanish accent! :cool:

5. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    Thanks Ropadope. Have fun.

BTW, do you think women like harsh, raspy, loud, obnoxious voices.

6. Ropadope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Thanks Ropadope. Have fun.

BTW, do you think women like harsh, raspy, loud, obnoxious voices. [/b][/quote]
    I'm sure some do.

7. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes. Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin. I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    He wasn't attacking you, Robin. He was attacking Marcy. Did you know THAT ahead of time, too?

8. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes. Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin. I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    He wasn't attacking you, Robin. He was attacking Marcy. Did you know THAT ahead of time, too? [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm...good question.

9. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes. Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin. I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    He wasn't attacking you, Robin. He was attacking Marcy. Did you know THAT ahead of time, too? [/b][/quote]
    I was referring to the time Esk attacked me. I am sure Dobie can pull up the quote.

10. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes.  Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin.  I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    I was referring to the time Esk attacked me. I am sure Dobie can pull up the quote. [/b][/quote]
    So, no response about your "sensitive" buddy calling Marcy names then?

11. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes.  Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin.  I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    I was referring to the time Esk attacked me. I am sure Dobie can pull up the quote. [/b][/quote]
    So, no response about your "sensitive" buddy calling Marcy names then? [/b][/quote]
    One of the MAIN reasons I don't post much on here anymore is because of my friendship with ESK. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out many of you are pissed at me because of it. For the record, Marcy and I talked about this issue a long time ago and she told me she would not hold me accountable for the actions of my friends. I don't know if she still feels that way or not but I really doubt if she feels the need for all her friends to attack me in her behalf. Maybe I'm wrong. It would not be the first time.

12. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver: :AntonioTarver:

13. Predator

Predator Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    One of the MAIN reasons I don't post much on here anymore is because of my friendship with ESK. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out many of you are pissed at me because of it. For the record, Marcy and I talked about this issue a long time ago and she told me she would not hold me accountable for the actions of my friends. I don't know if she still feels that way or not but I really doubt if she feels the need for all her friends to attack me in her behalf. Maybe I'm wrong. It would not be the first time. [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora: :whatever:

You take this forum way too seriously. :YeahRight:

14. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

I've never been pissed at you (or the twins) RJ.
    I know that Esk is a creep but lots of my friends have creeps for friends. Just watch how much info you give people you meet here.

15. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes.  Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin.  I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    So, no response about your "sensitive" buddy calling Marcy names then? [/b][/quote]
    One of the MAIN reasons I don't post much on here anymore is because of my friendship with ESK. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out many of you are pissed at me because of it. For the record, Marcy and I talked about this issue a long time ago and she told me she would not hold me accountable for the actions of my friends. I don't know if she still feels that way or not but I really doubt if she feels the need for all her friends to attack me in her behalf. Maybe I'm wrong. It would not be the first time. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not attacking you, Robin. I'm asking a simple question. You see, it seems to me, that if anyone attacks your precious little Esk, you come running to defend him. However, you don't care when he attacks others. That's the point I'm trying to get at. Do you see the dilemma there?

16. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
  17. Predator

Predator Guest

:YeahRight:

This forum is turning into "The Young and the Restless". It's a damned soap opera around here.

:spadafora:

18. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

This forum is turning into "The Young and the Restless". It's a damned soap opera around here.

:spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    Its fucking pathetic :vom:

19. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

Its fucking pathetic :vom: [/b][/quote]
    When you talk like that you make me feel so small. :mellow:

20. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

Say that again and you will never see tomorrow. I'll ruin you! You bastard! I KNOW you impregnated my comatose sister!!!

21. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes.  Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin.  I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not attacking you, Robin. I'm asking a simple question. You see, it seems to me, that if anyone attacks your precious little Esk, you come running to defend him. However, you don't care when he attacks others. That's the point I'm trying to get at. Do you see the dilemma there? [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.......esk is running around calling everyone a fucking dyke, using racist terms, saying hes going to be my ass if i answer my own phone

but if i try to expose him for the rupaul he is to even up the odds you run to his rescue....u arnt esks mom your his lover, the fag can handle shit on his own, no one cares that you and esk are in sweet love, but u need to stop acting like esk is the whipping boy when hes steady running his mouth

and u didnt leave the board for any other reason that esk probably made u, please keep it real, im not much for this internet fighting shit, i only do it when im bored, but its kinda crossing the line when richard simmons hair dresser is telling a grown woman what she can and cant do

22. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

23. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes.  Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin.  I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not attacking you, Robin. I'm asking a simple question. You see, it seems to me, that if anyone attacks your precious little Esk, you come running to defend him. However, you don't care when he attacks others. That's the point I'm trying to get at. Do you see the dilemma there? [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.......esk is running around callie everyone a fucking dyke, using racist terms, saying hes going to be my ass if i answer my own phone

but if i try to expose him for the rupaul he is to even up the odds you run to his rescue....u arnt esks mom your his lover, the fag can handle shit on his own, no one cares that you and esk are in sweet love, but u need to stop acting like esk is the whipping boy when hes steady running his mouth

and u didnt leave the board for any other reason is esk probably made u, please keep it real, im not much for this internet fighting shit, i only do it when im bored, but its kinda crossing the line when richard simmons hair dresser is telling a grown woman what she can and cant do [/b][/quote]
    You get my PM ya bastard? :wacko:

24. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Say that again and you will never see tomorrow. I'll ruin you! You bastard! I KNOW you impregnated my comatose sister!!! [/b][/quote]
    I told her to not move for 5 minutes if she wanted it. :eek:ntome:

25. Muzse

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

When you talk like that you make me feel so small. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    DaGift is your gay lover?

:wacko:

26. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Say that again and you will never see tomorrow. I'll ruin you! You bastard! I KNOW you impregnated my comatose sister!!! [/b][/quote]
    I told her to not move for 5 minutes if she wanted it. :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :dobie:

27. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

When you talk like that you make me feel so small. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    DaGift is your gay lover?

:wacko: [/b][/quote]
    (touches muzse's leg)

There's no feelings there though. I dont love him like I love you.

28. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    UNCLE already. After the day I have had, I don't have the strength to argue with any of you. :mellow: Maybe we can continue this after I have had some sleep.

29. Mr Roboto

Home Page:
    :finger:

30. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> UNCLE already. After the day I have had, I don't have the strength to argue with any of you. :mellow: Maybe we can continue this after I have had some sleep. [/b][/quote]
    Translation: You need time to have Esky-poo think up a proper response for you.

Okay, THAT was a little bit of an attack. :D