Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. black06

black06 Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Say that again and you will never see tomorrow. I'll ruin you! You bastard! I KNOW you impregnated my comatose sister!!! [/b][/quote]
    I told her to not move for 5 minutes if she wanted it. :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :AntonioTarver: :D

2. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    I don't know what just happened here...

Let me get this straight...RJ, you're saying you don't post as much because of your friendship to Esk? What does that have to do with anything?

If Esk is so damn sweet, then you know his posting here is a schtick so why would you give a rats ass about what people say to him if you know it's an act?

Secondly, if Esk IS your "friend" and he's spouting BS to Mike and he's calling MIKE'S HOUSE...I don't understand how you could agree or support that childish bullshit.

I highly doubt ANYONE takes the crap Esk says seriously...everyone knows it's an act and a schtick...

If you think he's the only cat who cared, that's on you.

I just think the whole situation is ridiculous.

Not posting out of loyalty just strikes me funny. I don't think many folks takes it that damn seriously.

3. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

This forum is turning into "The Young and the Restless". It's a damned soap opera around here.

:spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    Its fucking pathetic :vom: [/b][/quote]
    When you talk like that you make me feel so small. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    DaGift is your gay lover?

:wacko: [/b][/quote]
    (touches muzse's leg)

There's no feelings there though. I dont love him like I love you. [/b][/quote]
    (okay that was funny you queer)

:D

4. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> UNCLE already. After the day I have had, I don't have the strength to argue with any of you. :mellow: Maybe we can continue this after I have had some sleep. [/b][/quote]
    Translation: You need time to have Esky-poo think up a proper response for you.

Okay, THAT was a little bit of an attack. :D [/b][/quote]
    He will have to give me instructions via telepathy tonight. The phone is coming off the hook.

5. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    I am a well documented lover of fightworld drama. This is great. I get to go to work and come back to hopefully a few more pages.

Proceed wit the drama! :lol:

6. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know what just happened here...

Let me get this straight...RJ, you're saying you don't post as much because of your friendship to Esk? What does that have to do with anything?

If Esk is so damn sweet, then you know his posting here is a schtick so why would you give a rats ass about what people say to him if you know it's an act?

Secondly, if Esk IS your "friend" and he's spouting BS to Mike and he's calling MIKE'S HOUSE...I don't understand how you could agree or support that childish bullshit.

I highly doubt ANYONE takes the crap Esk says seriously...everyone knows it's an act and a schtick...

Not posting out of loyalty just strikes me funny. I don't think many folks takes it that damn seriously. [/b][/quote]
    To start with, Esk did not make a stalker type call to Callie's house. She gave him her number, he called her. It wasn't some weird obscene phone call.

Secondly, I don't take this board seriously at all for the most part. Not nearly as seriously as many of you. However, there are a couple of people on here whom I considered friends and they and Esk are constantly argueing which upsets me. And Esk is not the only one who keeps the fued going. Basically it is just not fun anymore.

And I have Esk's permission to post in TAA. I am just not allowed to post in the boxing forum. :shaneUD12Oscar:

7. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Rj, are you and Esk a real item? Have you actually met in person?

8. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know what just happened here...

Not posting out of loyalty just strikes me funny. I don't think many folks takes it that damn seriously. [/b][/quote]
    To start with, Esk did not make a stalker type call to Callie's house. She gave him her number, he called her. It wasn't some weird obscene phone call.

Secondly, I don't take this board seriously at all for the most part. Not nearly as seriously as many of you. However, there are a couple of people on here whom I considered friends and they and Esk are constantly argueing which upsets me. And Esk is not the only one who keeps the fued going. Basically it is just not fun anymore.

And I have Esk's permission to post in TAA. I am just not allowed to post in the boxing forum. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    However, Esk threated to kick Mike's ass if he answered the phone?? Truthfully, that's a fight I would like to see. Jackoo KO1 Esky-poo.

And if you are including me with that little group of fiends that torment poor little Esk, I have left him alone for a long time.

9. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, are you and Esk a real item? Have you actually met in person? [/b][/quote]
    WE ARE NOT AN ITEM] WE ARE NOT A COUPLE. JEEZ. :(

10. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know what just happened here...

Let me get this straight...RJ, you're saying you don't post as much because of your friendship to Esk?  What does that have to do with anything?

Not posting out of loyalty just strikes me funny.  I don't think many folks takes it that damn seriously. [/b][/quote]

And I have Esk's permission to post in TAA. I am just not allowed to post in the boxing forum. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    However, Esk threated to kick Mike's ass if he answered the phone?? Truthfully, that's a fight I would like to see. Jackoo KO1 Esky-poo.

And if you are including me with that little group of fiends that torment poor little Esk, I have left him alone for a long time. [/b][/quote]
    I don't know anything about the kick Mike's ass part. First I heard of it. I am sure it was a joke though.

11. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> UNCLE already. After the day I have had, I don't have the strength to argue with any of you. :mellow: Maybe we can continue this after I have had some sleep. [/b][/quote]

no no no

translation: esk has grounded me from using the computer for today for not properly defending his honor

12. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know what just happened here...

Let me get this straight...RJ, you're saying you don't post as much because of your friendship to Esk?  What does that have to do with anything?

Not posting out of loyalty just strikes me funny.  I don't think many folks takes it that damn seriously. [/b][/quote]

And if you are including me with that little group of fiends that torment poor little Esk, I have left him alone for a long time. [/b][/quote]
    I don't know anything about the kick Mike's ass part. First I heard of it. I am sure it was a joke though. [/b][/quote]
    Why don't you ask Mike if HE thought it was a joke.

13. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> However, there are a couple of people on here whom I considered friends and they and Esk are constantly argueing which upsets me. And Esk is not the only one who keeps the fued going. [/b][/quote]
    :mellow:

Cry me a river. That line proved your bullshit there. Others keep it going? WTF?

What, too many beers at the tractor pull last night?

If you're not going to post much...DON'T. You're already figured out anyway.

14. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> UNCLE already.  After the day I have had, I don't have the strength to argue with any of you.  :mellow:  Maybe we can continue this after I have had some sleep. [/b][/quote]

no no no

translation: esk has grounded me from using the computer for today for not properly defending his honor [/b][/quote]
    YEAH. I need to work on my technique. :wink:

15. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, are you and Esk a real item? Have you actually met in person? [/b][/quote]
    WE ARE NOT AN ITEM> WE ARE NOT A COUPLE. JEEZ. :( [/b][/quote]
    I'm just joking.

16. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> However, there are a couple of people on here whom I considered friends and they and Esk are constantly argueing which upsets me. And Esk is not the only one who keeps the fued going. [/b][/quote]

Cry me a river. That line proved your bullshit there. Others keep it going? WTF?

If you're not going to post much...DON'T. You're already figured out anyway. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't realize I needed your permission to post here. :wacko:

17. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> However, there are a couple of people on here whom I considered friends and they and Esk are constantly argueing which upsets me. And Esk is not the only one who keeps the fued going. [/b][/quote]

If you're not going to post much...DON'T. You're already figured out anyway. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't realize I needed your permission to post here. :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    You're the one who said you don't post much. I'm just saying enough with the semantics and piss off.

It's amazing that (here, part of my endless supply of old quotes) "Maybe we can continue this after I have had some sleep" you're still yapping and typing.

We understand that even negative attention is better than none for some. :mellow:

18. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

This forum is turning into "The Young and the Restless". It's a damned soap opera around here.

:spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    Its fucking pathetic :vom: [/b][/quote]
    When you talk like that you make me feel so small. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    DaGift is your gay lover?

:wacko: [/b][/quote]
    (touches muzse's leg)

There's no feelings there though. I dont love him like I love you. [/b][/quote]
    :vom:

19. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I am so not in the mood for this e-crap today. Not that any of you ever notice, but I try to be nice to everybody even though some of you act like you are permanantly constipated. I won't name names. You know who you are.

But you say I have issues. Give me a break.

:( [/b][/quote]
    Actually, some of us do notice, and it is unkind of you to think otherwise. You must be having a bad day or something!

20. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dobie, don't bother searching back through your seemingly endless files of old quotes.  Anytime he has attacked me on this forum, it was for the one purpose of getting under your skin.  I always knew it was coming ahead time. [/b][/quote]
    He wasn't attacking you, Robin. He was attacking Marcy. Did you know THAT ahead of time, too? [/b][/quote]
    I was referring to the time Esk attacked me. I am sure Dobie can pull up the quote. [/b][/quote]
    So, no response about your "sensitive" buddy calling Marcy names then? [/b][/quote]
    One of the MAIN reasons I don't post much on here anymore is because of my friendship with ESK. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out many of you are pissed at me because of it. For the record, Marcy and I talked about this issue a long time ago and she told me she would not hold me accountable for the actions of my friends. I don't know if she still feels that way or not but I really doubt if she feels the need for all her friends to attack me in her behalf. Maybe I'm wrong. It would not be the first time. [/b][/quote]
    rjbsd:
    You don't have to post if you don't want to, but your pal esk, who is such a sensitive fuck, posted some really sensitive personal info about a family member of mine when I was at Secondsout. That was why I banned him. I hope it doesn't turn around and bite you in the ass, but if it does, you were warned!

21. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Oh oh OH!

That's harsh! :D

22. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    Rj you want credibility but im just going to sting u over and over again.

Esk was not joking when he said he would beat my ass if i answered my own phone, as far as him calling, she being the person she is offered to talk to him one time because your senstive love bird was having an emotional break down or something of the type

she never made an ok to to call callie or I at 12:30 at night so that you could confirm if she sounds like the turtle from finding nemo for the simple reason she says "dude"

no one would have a problem with you on this message board if you acted like yourself, I dont know anything about you other then you are or i should say "were" some cool ass hill-billy chick from texas, but what I do know is your E-man is trippin becuase no one likes him and he has u on lock down making is so you cant even talk to anyone

but its cool....the esk and robin relationship is way more important then the hang out with people on the board who have always been good to her relationship

23. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    Damn...I've missed a lot in the last few days.

Oh well, it'll all blow over by the end of the weekend. :D

24. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

You'll blow WHO by the end of the weekend??? [_[

25. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You'll blow WHO by the end of the weekend??? <_< [/b][/quote]
    Don't even start with me, I'm too tired. Maybe we can continue once I've had some sleep. :D

26. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

I bet Esk is :D about the drama he causes. So many fish!

27. Son of Payton

Son of Payton Banned

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know what just happened here...

RJ, just curious...have you ever done any work for websites?

Hmmmm???

(Just kidding, you know I'm messin' with you.)

28. salaco

salaco Undisputed Champion

Strange thread :wacko: ...

29. Rock on

Rock on Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    rjbsd is as sweet and positive as u can imagine.

Why u busy body, negative scoundrels are giving her a hard time is beyond me.

Twats the whole lot of you.

30. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> rjbsd is as sweet and positive as u can imagine.

Why u busy body, negative scoundrels are giving her a hard time is beyond me.

Twats the whole lot of you. [/b][/quote]
    is esk fucking your ass too?