Best Fightworld Rivalries

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Mar 23, 2004.

1. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I don't know what just happened here...

Let me get this straight...RJ, you're saying you don't post as much because of your friendship to Esk?  What does that have to do with anything?

If Esk is so damn sweet, then you know his posting here is a schtick so why would you give a rats ass about what people say to him if you know it's an act?

Secondly, if Esk IS your "friend" and he's spouting BS to Mike and he's calling MIKE'S HOUSE...I don't understand how you could agree or support that childish bullshit.

I highly doubt ANYONE takes the crap Esk says seriously...everyone knows it's an act and a schtick...

If you think he's the only cat who cared, that's on you. 

I just think the whole situation is ridiculous.

Not posting out of loyalty just strikes me funny.  I don't think many folks takes it that damn seriously. [/b][/quote]
    To start with, Esk did not make a stalker type call to Callie's house. She gave him her number, he called her. It wasn't some weird obscene phone call.

Secondly, I don't take this board seriously at all for the most part. Not nearly as seriously as many of you. However, there are a couple of people on here whom I considered friends and they and Esk are constantly argueing which upsets me. And Esk is not the only one who keeps the fued going. Basically it is just not fun anymore.

And I have Esk's permission to post in TAA. I am just not allowed to post in the boxing forum. :shaneUD12Oscar: [/b][/quote]
    RJ, just curious...have you ever done any work for websites?

Hmmmm???

(Just kidding, you know I'm messin' with you.) [/b][/quote]
    Hey. That was before my boob job. You should see me now. :shaneUD12Oscar:

2. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> rjbsd is as sweet and positive as u can imagine.

Why u busy body, negative scoundrels are giving her a hard time is beyond me.

Twats the whole lot of you. [/b][/quote]
    Hey Rock On. :cheek:

3. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Actually, it's because of your claim of how sweet Esk is and how he's the only one who cares about you.

That brought the most laughter.

5. Rock on

Rock on Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> is esk fucking your ass too? [/b][/quote]
    And who is this?????

6. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

Rj, you should dump Esk now that your real friends have informed you that you are drunken, hillbilly, trailer trash. :D

7. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, you should dump Esk now that your real friends have informed you that you are drunken, hillbilly, trailer trash. :D [/b][/quote]
    LOL...I think this post captures the idiocy of this thread :D

8. Gutbestuckt

Gutbestuckt Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, you should dump Esk now that your real friends have informed you that you are drunken, hillbilly, trailer trash. :D [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO!

Poor lass rj, you must've done something really bad for all this venom, eh? :YeahRight:

[rjbsd's 'E-Friends']

"Honestly RJ, you go over there and speak to Esk... we won't hold it against you."

:kick:

9. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Actually, it's because of your claim of how sweet Esk is and how he's the only one who cares about you.

That brought the most laughter. [/b][/quote]
    I have still not have one person PM me to find out what is going on with me. NOT ONE. And dont bother now. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER.

And I never said nobody here cares. I said Esk was the only one who has made an effort to check on me.

10. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Rj, you should dump Esk now that your real friends have informed you that you are drunken, hillbilly, trailer trash. :D [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO!

Poor lass rj, you must've done something really bad for all this venom, eh? :YeahRight:

<rjbsd's 'E-Friends'>

"Honestly RJ, you go over there and speak to Esk... we won't hold it against you."

:kick: [/b][/quote]
    I'm teh evil woman. :blink:

12. Gutbestuckt

Gutbestuckt Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I'm teh evil woman. :blink: [/b][/quote]
    "The evil that men do lives after them while the good lies oft interred within their bones."

Don't worry about it, me old China. You didn't live up to the 'harmless clown' image (Good for you btw!) and folks do so need to be condescending to someone.

13. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I'm teh evil woman. :blink: [/b][/quote]
    "The evil that men do lives after them while the good lies oft interred within their bones."

Don't worry about it, me old China. You didn't live up to the 'harmless clown' image (Good for you btw!) and folks do so need to be condescending to someone. [/b][/quote]
    Ahhhh. A Shakespear fan?

14. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated. 

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]

I have still not have one person PM me to find out what is going on with me. NOT ONE. And dont bother now. HELL WILL FREEZE OVER.

And I never said nobody here cares. I said Esk was the only one who has made an effort to check on me. [/b][/quote]
    Ummm...

RJ, you do realize I created this thread because I'd wondered what happened to you and the rest of the women on the board right?

15. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated. 

And I never said nobody here cares. I said Esk was the only one who has made an effort to check on me. [/b][/quote]
    Ummm...

RJ, you do realize I created this thread because I'd wondered what happened to you and the rest of the women on the board right? [/b][/quote]
    Yes Musze. I keep forgetting to thank you for asking. You are not on my list of uncaring, sanctimonious assholes. Rock ON. You are not on the list either, but I assumed you knew that.

Musze, one of these days you are going to earn that picture you keep asking for.

16. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

:mellow: :angry: :sulk:

17. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :mellow: :angry: :sulk: [/b][/quote]
    OK. Your not on the list either. :cheek:

Actually, it is a very short list. Nonexistent in fact. I can't even believe I said something so mean. I need a vacation.

18. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    OK TITTIE pics for everyone. :REED:

19. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated. 

Have you been sending out PM's to everyone else asking if THEY are okay? Maybe I've been in a disfiguring accident and that's why I hadn't been around much, but you wouldn't know that, now would you?

20. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    OK OK. I admit. I was a total bitch yesterday. I am better today. Sort of.

21. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    I probably need to be punished.

:stick:

22. Rock on

Rock on Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I probably need to be punished.

:stick: [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes, would love to punish u anything baby :MikeLuvsF####W####n:

23. Ropadope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> OK OK. I admit. I was a total bitch yesterday. I am better today. Sort of. [/b][/quote]
    What are you apologizing for?

24. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> OK OK. I admit. I was a total bitch yesterday. I am better today. Sort of. [/b][/quote]
    What are you apologizing for? [/b][/quote]
    I am not sure. I am having a serious problem with CRS and I am too lazy to read back and see what I said. Just a blanket apology for whatever. Southern manners you know.

25. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:

this is not true at all... :huh:

now the irrepressible one doesn't communicate as often with you as as esk but everytime he checks up on you and asks how you're doing the response is..."i'm good"...or "i'm fine". phonetap isn't a mind reader honey bunny!

26. boxerdog

boxerdog Guest

Uummmmm......Tapper,
    If you are gonna call HER "honey bunny", you need to come up with something else to call ME!

27. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> All this drama because I had the audacity to call Dobie Constipated. 

this is not true at all... :huh:

now the irrepressible one doesn't communicate as often with you as as esk but everytime he checks up on you and asks how you're doing the response is..."i'm good"...or "i'm fine". phonetap isn't a mind reader honey bunny! [/b][/quote]
    So email every now and then sugar. :cheek:

28. Brimstone

Brimstone Guest

29. Predator

Predator Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> *Barf* [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.

It's a soap opera around here. :sulk:

30. Ropadope

Rj, who is the most sensitive and sexy between Phonetap and Esk? What makes each one different, and what makes each one special? This is the sort of thing that most of want to know, but are too afraid to ask without an opening. Do tell!