Big George Foreman

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by lb 4 lb, Feb 2, 2023.

1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

2. BOSS

BOSS TBD

The day it comes out I bet a lot of other films will be playing... but aside from those ones .. I bet this one will be the best

Double L likes this.
  3. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Other than the trailers it will be the most important movie on the screen.

Erratic, Double L and BOSS like this.
  4. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    Mediocre by-the-numbers bio.

Left out some of the most interesting stories about George, like when he was involved in a custody dispute with an ex-wife. He went to St. Lucia to get his kids back, was surrounded by armed forces, and escaped on a boat with drug dealing Rastafarians. Or how he grew up thinking one man was his father, but found out in his mid 20s that another man was, and this apparently is the reason he names all his children George. Barely goes into his deep depression after Zaire.

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

How Deeeeeeep Did the Flick Go Into His Criminal Past, Like Being the "Muscle" During Robberies, etc.???...

By Most REAL Accounts, Big George is a MEAN Ass Motherfucker @ the Core, Who Learned to PLAY the Game...

REED:cool:

6. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    They show him commit one mugging. He and his friends pick out a drunk guy leaving a bar and George body slams him to the floor. But it turns out to be a cop pretending to be drunk, and he runs and hides from the cops, and ends up joining the Job Corps not too long after that.

I vaguely remember that story from his autobiography By George. The thing I remember most from that book was his wonderful excuse for losing in Zaire: “I was about to knock Ali out but I got distracted by seeing my friend in the audience rooting for Ali and then Ali recovered”.

ESPN Sportscentury did an episode on him a long time ago and talked about his personality, that I’m guessing is pretty on point. He may be better than he used to be, but he’s still got that mean side to him and he’s not someone you want to piss off.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    REEDsART likes this.