DC & Marvel movies news

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    It could work. Let's see.

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Really? Are you guys seriously ok with seeing some old wrinkled up fossil playing a superhero? And for what, because he can act? These are the type of films we don't need great actors for.

3. Joe King

Player
    He'll be playing the MENTOR. I imagine Rudd will be doing the heavy lifting action wise. I'm not even a fan of Michael Douglas either. Ben Kingsley just played a villain in Iron Man 3 without doing one action scene. It really depends on the script.

4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Not Only That, but Paul Rudd???...That's Perhaps the WORST Superhero Casting Since Seth Rogan Played the "Green Hornet"....

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

The ONLY Way it Works is if Douglas is On his LAST LEGS as "Ant Man", from the Opening Credits...Still, Paul Rudd is an even WORSE Choice, in REED's Opinion...There's NATHAN the Least Bit "SuperheroISH" about Him...

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

THIS...Get a Relatively UNKNOWN Actor, like they Did w/"Thor" & Get an Established "Name" Actor to Play a BIT Part, like Anthony Hopkins Did in that Flick...

7. Joe King

Player
    I don't agree with the Rudd casting. Knew it lacked star power from the get go. I also disagreed on the Michael Keaton as Batman casting and he killed it. I hope they know what they are doing but Ant Man is really a minor character.

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

True, but this Film Could PROPEL "Ant Man" into a MAJOR Character...w/CGI & All the Other Motion Picture Gadgets, this COULD Be Among the More INTERESTING Comic Book Flicks...

9. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Ace and Gary movie.

10. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I have a feeling that this Ant-Man film will be more comedy than anything else. After all the premise and character name are, well, ridiculous. Anyway I think that Douglas will not be doing any superheroics here but mainly be the scientist that discovers the formula to shrink and Rudd will be the main hero. Just think that after all Ant-Man was a member of the original Avengers so he is getting his introductory film before showing up with the team. And also FYI the next Avengers film is titled "The Age of Ultron" an evil robot created by noneless than Hank Pym aka Ant-Man. See the connection now?

trivia: DC also had a similar hero called Ant-Man who debuted in Batman #156 in 1963.
    [​IMG]

11. Panchyprsss

BREAKING NEWS!!!

WARNERS BROS ANNOUNCED IS PUSHING BACK THE 'MAN OF STEEL' SEQUEL AKA "BATMAN VS SUPERMAN' (or JUSTICE LEAGUE?) FROM JULY 2015 to MAY 2016.
    Warner states the delay is to allow Zack Snyder and his crew to have more "time to fully develop their vision of the film due to the complex visual nature of the story."
    Some people speculate they just didn't want to put their megabudget project in a direct showdown with other projected summer 2015 blockbuster sequels, like Marvel 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
    [​IMG]

12. lb 4 lb

This doesn't surprise me. I was just telling my girlfriend the other day that them making Superman vs Batman is complete bullshit and it's not going to happen. She asked why and I said because it's a ridiculous concept for one. The fight would be no contest so how are you going to write it? Secondly, they were planning on making it before they even made a new Batman film to introduce the new Batman (Affleck) which is just a retarded idea all around. It all adds up to them getting too excited and making plans before actually looking at the reality of it all. I still say this film will never see the light of day. They may do a Justice League they may even team up Superman and Batman together but they'll never do a Superman vs Batman, it's just too ridiculous of a concept.

13. Panchyprsss

'Batman vs Superman' is the tag name fans and the media call this upcoming project since it has no title yet. Batman battling Superman is not as ridiculous as it sounds. Frank Miller pulled it in "The Dark Knight Returns'.
    [​IMG]

14. lb 4 lb

No it is ridiculous, just like those pics you posted. Don't try to justify it because it's a retarded concept. Batman wouldn't last one second against Superman, trust me, it won't happen.

15. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Man From Atlantis. :popcorn:

16. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    :bears:

17. Panchyprsss

You already missed it. Maybe you can find a bootleg copy at your local Gay Video store.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

agREED...There's Really No BELIEVABLE Scenario Where these 2 Would FIGHT Each Other...Maybe they Aren't Besties, like Members of the Avengers Weren't, but a Full Blown FIGHT MOVIE Consisting of these 2 is a Pretty SHITTY Premise...

19. Panchyprsss

20. Panchyprsss

First look at Ant-Man costume
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  21. lb 4 lb

I don't think that's Antman's costume. Looks a lot like the Invisible man's.

22. Panchyprsss

Yeah I tried twice to post it, but it keeps turning into an X in a box.

[​IMG]

23. Joe King

Player
    Batman/Superman movie is a disaster already, but...

Jeremy Irons will play Alfred (decent but why no Michael Caine?) and as Lex Luthor......Jesse Eisenberg (LMFAO)

Just scrap the project already. Dud.

24. Panchyprsss

From a casting point of view I agree with you. Who the hell is picking these actors? is this some sort of rebellious antagonistic casting choices? If the idea is to piss the comicbook fanboys, mission accomplished!

behold, Lex Luthor!

[​IMG]

25. Panchyprsss

Paul Bettany, the british actor who has done the voice of Jarvis the computer in the Ironman films, has been cast as The Vision. Good choice and I am actually pleased that the Vision will be in this already heavily packed film which I can't see how it can play below three hours running time.

[​IMG]

26. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    For which movie?

27. Panchyprsss

Avengers: Ageof Ultron

28. Panchyprsss

Fox, which at the last minute managed to keep the rights to the characters before they reverted back to Marvel & Disney, announced the casting of the actors that wil play the Fantastic Four in the reboot aimed t be released on 2015. And the casting choices have made fans cry foul (not a good sign):

As Sue Storm aka Invisible Girl is Kate Mara whose naked ass you can watch in 'House of Cards' on Netflix. Better actress than Jessica Alba, but not as pretty.
    As her brother, Johnny Storm director Josh Trank (Chronicle) hired his Chronicle actor, African-American Michael B. Jordan. It will be interesting to listen to the explanation of why these siblings are interracial.
    As Ben Grimm 'The Thing' they cast Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) who no one could ever imagine being that character.
    As Reed Richards "elastic man' aka Mr. Fantastic is unknown indie actor Miles Teller.

hmmm...I am already missing the cast of the prior two films

[​IMG]

29. Panchyprsss

Behold the new CW 'Flash' mask on former 'Glee' kid Grant Gustin. Why this reminds me A LOT Ben Affleck's failed 'Daredevil'? Maybe because it looks like Flash will be wearing a leather jacket?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  30. Panchyprsss

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014