Deadpool 2 teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Thor's character went, in one movie, from serious-but-slightly-naive-warrior to all-knowing-dry-humor-wise-cracking-Peter-Quill-esque.

Still can't get over Bruce 'Gay-Boy' Banner in the movie either...

2. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Previews of Deadpool 2 have been reportedly disastrous and the studio has rushed to reshoot many scenes and delete many sequences that apparently preview audiences hated with a passion. Someone stated that this is a diametrically different film than the first film and that it wasn't very funny either.

3. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

If you go back to page 1 and read my first post, you’ll get hit in the face with something I’d like to call: TOLD YA SO!

4. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

I remember you not being interested in it way back from the first movie and neither was I: all I misunderstood was how many retards would like it and turned it into a box office success.

Oh and panchyprsss was one of those retards who was all over it and called it 'hilarious' so he's also a liar! :D

5. Panchyprsss

Long before the first film was planned, I correctly predicted that if Fox made a Deadpool movie it was going to make a LOT of money. And yes, the first film was hilarious.

6. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

The mistake these studios make in these franchises is changing the style of the film in the sequels. People liked the first film for a reason...KEEP THE SAME STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Panchyprsss

trailer 3 looks much better

I read somewhere the the newest test screenings have been very positive and added more Cable & Domino scenes (one of the complains of the prior screening was that both were barely in the movie...ah, editing and reshoots can do magic!).

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  8. lb 4 lb

Why the hell should the producers care about those complaints? This is a Deadpool film not Cable & Domino’s film.

9. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    There should be more SJW stuff in this movie.

10. lb 4 lb

I think this will be the film where Marvel starts to take some heat from the overly comedic slant in most of their films. It’s a good thing the stakes are so high in Avengers 3 because that basically forces the theme to be more serious.

Marvel’s lack of any true competition has caused them to get lazy. DC could beat Marvel if they had the balls to do the opposite of Marvel and focus instead on story and plot. But they’re too chickenshit and instead try to emulate Marvel’s every move.

11. Destruction and Mayhem

word.

DC should stick to the tone of the Nolan Batman films....and just focus on a cohesive plot and having respect for the source material. DC directors have tried to hard to exercise artistic license and in addition get lazy with their plots (such as the Batman vs Superman thing being started because Lex blackmailed Superman and it being resolved because their mother's had the same first names).

Justice League was a disappointment because it was rushed and they tried to inject too much comedy.

12. Destruction and Mayhem

I just hope Infinitely war is DARK!

I have faith that it would be since it's the Russo brothers running things...and they were responsible for Winter Soldier and Civil war.

13. Rainmaker

Rainmaker "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    It's going to be a comedy.

14. Panchyprsss

Final trailer, "Pump the hate brakes, Thanos" LOL

International trailer is funnier.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  15. lb 4 lb

I’m almost certain this will be Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 level bad.

16. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

I've rewatched GOTG Vol 2 and marked it down to a 6.5/10
    Tried too hard.

Deadpool I never liked the original...not because i thought it was bad per we, just didn't care for the characters or the endless humor throughout....

17. lb 4 lb

I actually found Deadpool more rewatchable than the first GOTG. I tried rewatching GOTG once but it was such a choir that I wound up turning it off. It’s not nearly as bad as the sequel but I think it’s a pretty overrated film.

18. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

No clue as to why.
    The humor wasn't overdone, blatant or targeted at morons for cheap-sweary laughs, the characterisatons were crack-on - neither stereotypical or over-animated, just enough 'pop-culture' references, the pace off the movie almost perfect, set-pieces were perfect and the music was great.

19. Panchyprsss

Deadpool 2 is gathering good reviews, currently matching 'Infinity War' 84% RT. I'll be watching this sucker this weekend.

20. Destruction and Mayhem

I have no interest in this one but I’ll watch it because my son is dying to see it and he loved the first one

21. Panchyprsss

85% RT fresh score. I predict this film will have a bigger opening weekend than the first 'Deadpool' (sorry Avengers: Infinity War, your reign at the top will end this weekend).

[​IMG]

22. Panchyprsss

[​IMG]
    Deadpool 2 Just came out from watching this movie. Is as good as the first one, but the novelty of the character has worn off already. The smart-ass opening credits are no longer funny and some jokes fell flat through out the film. However with the little excuse of a plot it has is enough for Reynolds and the others to indulge in constant breaking the 4th wall with mostly fun results. It has good action, a few surprise cameos, some predictable scenes and Zazie Beetz as Domino is a sexy goddess I want to worship all day. The scene of the X-Force team landing is a riot. A surprise return of an X-Men villain, but done correctly this time. Josh Brolin is solid as Cable. Stay for the after the credits scenes because the funniest jokes of the entire film are there. 8/10
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  23. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

In other words, 6.5/10, then.

24. Destruction and Mayhem

I'm not into this Deadpool character at all but I will say that I enjoyed this one more than the first film. It wasn't bad, not bad a all. It's too silly overall for me to rank it over other marvel films but that's teh nature of teh deadpool character.