Emmanuel Augustus shot in head last night

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by HardDog, Oct 14, 2014.

1. loadedgloves

loadedgloves "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Can you please show me a single statement I've ever made that indicates bigotry or racism?

Am I the only person here who's ever called you a racist? Do you think there's a reason multiple people here call you racist?

Are you denying that you are a racist? Or are you just saying "I'm a racist, but SO R U COZ U WANT YOUR KIDS TO HAVE YOUR BELIEFS!!" (which is worse than hating blecks and dirty pakis and thinking they should all be deported, in order to preserve White British Values)

I don't draw conclusions about people's intelligence based on their faith or belief systems or lack thereof. To do that is irrational and ignorant, and as such it's not surprising that you would.

2. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Sorry, but you adhere to a faith system {which immediately calls into question your intelligence, or lack thereof} and then you accuse others of racism despite clinging to a belief system your practise of which drives you to make racist, hypocritical calls. You're a clown. It doesn't surprise me that you fuck off on holidays to muslim shitholes like the Maldives, soon to be submerged, for it is Allahs will {:lol:} all the while commending the racist brethren down in Syria {whilst being very careful not to join them}

A classic, stay-at-home, play-it-safe bigot.

3. Haymaker

Haymaker WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Shame on you for using foul language. What kind of decent, law abiding, spiritual and moral muslim are you?

4. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Didn't you know, it changes like a chameleon, depending on the circumstances. The religulous questioning the intelligence of the non-religulous, it gets no better.

5. Haymaker

6. Haymaker

Because he's not even muslim. He's a poseur. He comes here to tell us what fucking bullshit religion he follows like we fucking care.

7. loadedgloves

So basically, you're just going to ignore everything I said and repeat the same foaming-at-the-mouth nonsense again and again. You know dick all about my belief system. Also, I went to Seychelles, not Maldives (Seychelles is not a Muslim country).

You seem very jealous of my vacations, or the success that enables me to take vacations, along with being jealous of my family. :-( Sad. Chin up, maybe someday you too will have a family and be able to afford to go on nice vacations (unlikely, but you never know). Or even better, maybe someday you'll have an American passport and/or get to visit all the places you've seen in movies!

No idea WTF you're talking about re: "racist brethren in Syria," but then nothing you say is remotely sensible or rational anyway. At this point, you're barely coherent. You sound like an angry retard.

8. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    We're talking HOURS after the fact. Nobody knows what happened. I sympathize with the man. He was no Camacho, it doesn't seem he was up to anything particularly bad that would have "explained" or "justified" being shot.

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    I'm not foaming at all. Experience has shown that the Foamers tend to be more religulous than not.

Bottom line is you ran the lips and got called on it. You couldn't help bring up this shit in a thread that didn't call for it. The impetuosity of the truly religulous.

10. loadedgloves

I didn't bring up my religion here, moron. I pretty much never bring up my religion. Great to know I have you here to teach me how to be a Muslim though, if I need your help I'll let you know.

11. Haymaker

:atu:

You're welcome, poseur.

12. loadedgloves

:lol: Except what happened was that I pointed out you were racist (though I didn't bring you up) and you got pussyhurt over it, claiming that I was the first one to bring up race. When I showed you that was not the case, you shut up about that and started foaming at the mouth about my religion. You talk about my religion here way more than I do. In fact, your entire repertoire of comebacks consists of "OH YEAH!! WELL YOUR MOZLEM AND STOOPID." The standby of a mentally underdeveloped bigot when cornered, resort to throwing labels in place of reason. That's what's called an "ad hominem attack," btw. Insults in place of reasoning (as opposed to the claim you tried to make once that "ad hominem" is when insults are added to reasoning/argument).

13. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:

You started calling people racist though, despite their not even being involved. Pretty religulous shit.

14. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Foaming.

15. loadedgloves

Seriously, why is this funny? Show me a few examples of me bringing up Islam without someone else discussing it first. Show me threads I've started related to my religion.

You should also start teaching all the major scholars of the religion in the world today that you can't be a Muslim and curse. It's a good thing we have a random dipshit on a boxing messageboard who can't even parse forum posts properly to save us from Hellfire by teaching us fiqh (google it).

Most people figure this out at an earlier age than you guys, but since it hasn't dawned on you yet: lecturing an adherent to a philosophy about said philosophy when you've never studied said philosophy makes you look like a braindead blowhard.

16. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    This is how Loaded gets fucked on in every thread.

17. loadedgloves

Yes, it's foaming to coherently address what you said, rather than bringing up where you went on vacation and how it's going to under the ocean soon because it's a "Muslim shithole." OK. I guess that's better than attempting to form a real rebuttal, which you've repeatedly shown you're incapable of.

18. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Yes I said that :lol: :lol:

Still down the Syrian "Freedom Brigades", bigot??

19. loadedgloves

Let's recap, Irish:

1. You claimed I brought up race first in this thread.

This was disproven, which you can't and haven't denied. All your hissy fit theatrics afterward didn't change that.

2. You claimed I was racist.

You failed to establish this. Your basis for this was that I want my children to share my beliefs (which have nothing to do with race anyway, except when bigots like yourself racialize them).

3. You have not denied you are racist (that would be absurd, as pretty much every minority on this forum would agree), but are continuing to throw a tantrum about being called racist.

20. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    "Tantrum" :lol:

Listen mate, you make apologies for paedos and try to make out their plainly racist molestations were nothing of the sort.

How much of a hiding do you want to take.

You made an accusation of racism, an overt one of same, why do you deny this........

21. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
  22. loadedgloves

I've never made any apology for pedophiles, once again you're talking out of your ass and can't back it up.

I never denied calling you racist. You are a racist. Every minority here (along with a good number of non-minorities) agrees. No one here has ever called me racist except for you, and your rationale for doing so is asinine and borne of your whiny victim-bigotry ("the white man is being downtrodden by and must be defended against the onslaughts of the brown savages") in and of itself.

23. loadedgloves

I've never made any apology for pedophiles, once again you're talking out of your ass and can't back it up.

I never denied calling you racist. You are a racist. Every minority here (along with a good number of non-minorities) agrees. No one here has ever called me racist except for you, and your rationale for doing so is asinine and borne of your whiny victim-bigotry ("the white man is being downtrodden by and must be defended against the onslaughts of the brown savages") in and of itself.

The fact that you think you're giving a hiding here is yet another testament to your incredible stupidity.

24. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    But you are a racist. I think its time you came away into TAAA and we had this out, all the quotes from your infamous apologia for Islamic rape should be brought to light.

25. loadedgloves

"Islamic rape" :lol: You're like the Glenn Beck of effeminate Eurotrash. Please bring any quotes from me where I've justified any sort of rape to light here. Good luck with that.

26. loadedgloves

I'd say you're mad about the brown dick going up in your sister every night, but that belongs to an atheist (you know, the one you mooched off of and then talked shit about). Then again, you've talked plenty of shit about Indians in general, and your hatred of Islam is obviously racialized. Still, there has to be more to it. I'm guessing a group of Pathans ran a train on you & they weren't as gentle as the parish priest was :-( ("Catholic rape")

27. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Oh! This is high-brow....obviously not worried about the Feds hacking your PC anymore.

No Pathans in Ireland.....we do have 60,000 Muslims who have ALREADY dictated that we must change the Educational system so as not to offend their mores and values.

Es Kommt Der Tag.

As for my sister, I find that situation entirely hilarious. I sincerely doubt they are fucking, the relationship appears, as many of these multikultopian arrangements so often are, to be entirely contrived and, well, arranged.

Oddly, if she had only married the guy so she could partake in some deluded white fantasy about headscarves and looking different, I could live with that. Those relationships usually proceed the same way in any case, with Wifey all fat and varicose after pushing out 9 of Sajits kids for him, much to the amusement of both his countrymen and countrywomen. :lol:

Instead, she married into a Desi plot which involved two brothers pissing up each others legs over a shitty three bedroom house in the nether regions of West London.

There's actually nothing to see. :pathetic:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  28. loadedgloves

uh.. what? your delusions are really getting out of hand now.

that's fascinating

29. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Loaded, do you really believe in God?

What happened to humans before God??? Did they go to Hell, or Limbo or what.

Loaded, why is it wrong for a Muslim to leave Islam, and why do you have the concept of Kuffar, who can be robbed from, and indeed kidnapped, in association with the laws of Islam??

Or do you deny this is the case????

30. loadedgloves

Yes. Why do you care?

This, on the face of it, is a completely stupid/nonsensical question

See above, re: stupid & nonsensical question

Everything you just said here is completely incorrect

I wonder if Gaymaker going to show up and castigate you for constantly bringing up my religion/beliefs. Somehow, I doubt it.

I understand my personal religious beliefs and my life in general are a topic of some fascination for you, but I don't think anyone else cares, so I will cease discussing it further with you. If you would like to learn about Islam, I suggest you check out the lectures and works of contemporary scholars such as Sh. Hamza Yusuf, Sh. Nuh Keller, Imam Suhaib Webb, and Abdal Hakim Murad. They are four of many stellar scholars in the Muslim world today, I specifically picked those four for your sake because they're all white (and the first three are American, too!)