Fear the walking dead

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by His_Royness, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    Torturing a soldier. That escalated quickly.

2. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

They were after 'points', man. One Donut cashier zombie: 3 points, hundreds of zombies inside a huge building...too many points together! They HAD to go inside a get those points!!! :lol:

3. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Finally....a much better episode....

The Ruben Blades by far the best character.....but that gambler guy(black guy) great entrance...hopefully he sticks around for a while.

4. Panchyprsss

I dunno what he saw in crackhead white boy that might be useful to him.

5. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I didn't see anything I would let his pussy lame ass die......but the dude mannerism is great.....I was happy the little bitch boyfriend from The Wire was kill..but keep this blacky around.

6. Panchyprsss

Last night season finale was EPIC!!! :bravo: Loved it!

7. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Yeah this is probably my favorite show on tv right now after Thrones. It's much better than Walking Dead IMO.

8. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

Final Episode, The show reels you back in just like the Walking Dead :lol: - great last episodes lets hope they make more than 6 for season 2.

9. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Anybody else concerned that older Sayid from "Lost" thought it necessary to let a herd of zombies into the compound to cause a distraction and doom hundreds of people to death, just so our group of lovable scamps could "save" their two people (which they only saved one, and doomed another of their members to death).

Not to mention that tactic very nearly killed everybody unnecessarily.

"Walking Dead" has never been very good at risk assessment strategies. :lol:

10. His_Royness

His_Royness "Twinkle Toes" McJack

You could call it stupid... :dunno: Also they kinda came out of nowhere right? Was I sleeping or were they just driving there with their cars, Grandpa gets out and all of a sudden 2000 zombies flock the place... How did they get them to orderly follow them to that camp?

11. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I think a little bit of time was supposed to have passed, and the zombies were supposedly drawn there by that one soldiers that they completely fucked over, gunfire. Guantanamo Salazar took it from there, leading them through the gates.

I'll take back my (smarter show) comment. I'll stick with it being a more visually and creatively interesting show then the other for now.

I was afraid it would backslide, when people started bitching about there not being enough zombies and action to the producers.

I'm also left with the itchy feeling in the back of my head, that's a problem for me with the other show: Am I supposed to be rooting for these people or not? They are starting to seem more like villains to me then heroes, and of the characters left, the only interesting ones right now are a psychopath (Salazar), and a sociopath (Black guy, don't remember his name).

12. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

They were the zombies that were locked in the stadium. They freed them and led them to the compound.

TFK

13. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

It wasn't EPIC...it was good though....but still 3 shit episodes-2 good ones-1 very good finale...

14. His_Royness

Yeah I know. I wanna see anybody do that orderly... :lol:

15. His_Royness

Right now the drug kid has grown a little bit on me and the black guy is interesting enough for me to root for them at least not do die. Salazar I don't care. It was funny to see how little emotion he showed when his wife died, when he made such a big deal about her all of the time. I get he has been through tough shit and already sees the worst possible outcome happening but still he coulda shed a tear.

His daughter is annoying as fuck and not that beautiful... The mom can die, I hate her stupid complaining face. Kiwi dude went from pacifist no. 1 to Fight club guy :dunno: I'd keep the daughter around for looks and have to admit the other kid is getting less annoying over the last couple of episodes.

With the other show. I root heavily for Daryl of course but also Rick. He has been the leader from day one and some stupid shit aside he has done a good job. Michonne and Glen are ok, the rest can all die... :lol:

16. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Ewww..she's of age? She's not that hot anymore...for some reason...:popcorn::laugh100:

ANyway the less these characters say or do..the more enjoyable they are....Only ones i Like is the old man n the black dude...but I fear the show MOVED to fast....from the pre-apocalypse to the fall of civilization to a ZOMBIE world...now it's just going to be another Walking Dead...WESTCOAST edition.

17. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Well, it looks like they're getting on a big Yacht. Opens up a lot of possibilities for them to go other places. Hopefully it's not just a cost-cutting measure to keep them from having to build sets inland, like that year the Georgia gang were holed up on Hershels farm for a whole season.

I picture them scavenging from zombie filled container ships at sea, until they're forced to dock inland, or they concoct some dumb shit reason to come ashore; like Salazars cousin Tito Puente Jr., is living on the Baja Peninsula, and needs a lift to the nearest congo bar.

18. His_Royness

anybody saw season 6 episode 1? Where did they try to lead the zombies?

19. Panchyprsss

Wrong series. :lol:

20. His_Royness

this one was quite brutal... :jaw: