Fightbeat Video: Jaws & Free Ike Discussing The Fights

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jan 19, 2009.

1. jaws1216

jaws1216 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    I don't think you understand the difference first of all between fairy tales and reality.

Fairy Tale 1) Anyone brought up fighting with you.

When did I call someone out for a fight? When?

Fairy Tale 2) You could beat my brother in a fight.

One of you is a BJJ blue belt. One of you has an undefeated amateur boxing record. One of you has had witnesses seeing him tap out and beat on 200lb+ gang members/D1 collegiate athletes/actual BJJ players in boxing and MMA..and it isn't you.

Fairy tale 3) This conversation is gonna go anywhere.

It clearly won't.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    Look at the Princess Leia hair-do :laughing:

3. jaws1216

Home Page:
    that picture is just sad.

4. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I have never seen a bald guy look so stupid, it must be the lighting the way his ear muffs look like little wigs.

5. jaws1216

Home Page:
    worse than that is the wanna be bad-ass look on his face...and the stance is just...hilarious:lol::lol:

6. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    Stupid mothedrfucker. Do you ever get anything right. He is absolutely not Roboto. THE IP ADDRESS ARE FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

:lol: B Careful, Ike...If U REALLY Want to "End" this e-Fued w/REED (Like U SAID U Did), U'd Better Tread LIGHTLY...

1st & LAST Warning, Homegirl...

REED:hammert:

8. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Stinger always seems to have Juan Diaz close-by in every photograph. I guess kinda as a way to add to Stinger's legitimacy? Not that I mind at all, I think Stinger is a bad mofo by his lonesome, regardless.

9. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    I have never seen someone represent a stereotypical picture of a child molester so well. That belly swallowed that belt WHOLE. You just know the guy has to lay down to take it off....

10. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Phew, it's been a busy day today! bigdawg going to war with 4-5 different guys, Reed and FreeIke going at it, Stinger vs FightBeat once more.......yep, it's a good day to be a FightBeater! :popcorn:

11. jaws1216

Home Page:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

its funny because its true:atu:

12. sexperienced

sexperienced Leap-Amateur

lol. what the fuck is wrong with you?

13. Free Ike

None
    He isn't Roboto dude. It just isn't true. If it were, it would be discussed to the point of sickness in the mod forum and it isn't. What makes you think Roboto is Roll with the Punches. I asked years ago and I was told no.I don't understand. I offered the chance a year ago. It is childish. There is no point an making an agreement. You have proven multiple times you do not have any honor and won't maintain an agreement. What sort of end do you want?To ignore you? The only weapons I bring up is shit you publically brag about. I mean I don't have any respect for you. I don't think you know anything about boxing or anything else that I can see. What terms do you want me to abide too. We both know I am the only one honest and trustworthy enough to actually follow through on an agreement.

If you want, go ahead and ask what you want me to do in relation to you and I will tell you if I will or can follow through with it.I have been asked by multiple people multiple times to stop with you.Name the terms.

14. jaws1216

Home Page:
    There can only be one Stinger:lol:...I think someone's trying to fill the void

15. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Personally, REED COULDN'T Care Less if the "Fued" Ended or Not....It's NOT Like REED is the Least Bit Affected by or CHALLENGED by U...& it's NOT Like REED Made a Boxing Video & Personally Mentioned YOU by Name, Either...

YOU'RE the 1 that Brought Up "Ending" Matters, NOT REED:nono:...2 B CLEAR, There WILL B Verbal Consequences & Repercussions If/When U Name Call...So Don't CRY, BITCH & MOAN for "Peace" while Expecting a Free Pass to Talk Shit to REED...It DOESN'T Work that Way, Homegirl....NEVER Has, NEVER Will...

People from YOUR OWN Clique Repeatedly Tell YOU that REED KNOWS his Shit, when it Comes to Boxing, Because REED DOES...So REED Finds it COMICAL when a Chris Byrd & Winky Wright NUTHUGGING, Ali & Ray Leonard HATING Poster Questions REED's Boxing Acumen:lol:...

REED ISN'T the 1 that has to Rely on SHITS & GIGGLES to Get his Boxing Opinions to Stand Out...That would B YOU....

Looooooooooooong Story SHORT, if it's Impossible for U to REFRAIN from Being a BITTER, Overtly Negative PRICK Whenever U're Addressing REED, then the "Fued" will NEVER End...

Simple as That...
    REED:hammert:

16. Tyler Durden

CNC Manager
    Home Page:
    The guy has been trolling him non-stop about this for a year. It is stalkerish at this point, especially when you consider the whole thing is fabricated. I've seen one trick ponies, but this is ridiculous.

17. Free Ike

None
    That is not true. I have never heard anyone from my click say you knew anything including winner.iWinner has never said you were knowledgeless either. aLSO YOU DID bring up TONIGHT ending the "feud." Try this again. You would like me not to insult you? Is that it?
    Yes, I think I know more about boxing than you. In fact, I know I do. I also will flatly state I know more boxing than just about everyone here, excepting Jake and Winner. . But let me be clear. No guilt by association. If Jaws, Tyler or Matchup smash you with ease as they usually do; I am not to be blamed for it. My agreement is not make ad hominum attacks, meaning attacks toward your lack of intellect or you personally. If I disagree, I will do so with examples. That's fine. I also to be clear not make a peace treaty offer with you a year ago specifically. I have always handled you with absolute ease. But as is often said, when two people are acting childishly it is hard to tell who the true child is. You diss like a 7th grader. What bothers me is my behavior. Seriously, I am to old to spend my limited free time telling a person who I don't respect that I don't respect him. Who cares. Thank the gods I will never have to meet you. Everyone knows how I feel about you. No need to go into 2015 saying the same shit. That's fine. I will no longer insult you.

It is not impossible for me to do anything really.

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Perhaps U Should Ask "Winner" AGAIN, Because Ever Since his MOTORCITYCOBRA Days, he's Told ANYBODY Who'd Listen that "REED KNOWS his SHIT, when it Comes to Boxing"....Moreso, Ask Jaws How Many Times he's COMPLIMENTED REED's Radio Show Performances & LOGIC...

So Either U're LYING or U Live N a BUBBLE...These Guys have TOLD REED that his Name has Come Up in YA'LLS Conversations, but Whatever...

TURDen & ANALyzer Couldn't "Smash" REED if they Tried...Verbally, Typewritten or Otherwise...They're Messageboard FOLLOWERS, No More, No Less...TURDen's YOUR Left Nut & ANALyzer's the Token Minority of Ya'lls HOcal Clique....They're even LESS of a Threat to REED than YOU R, which is Saying ALOT, Quite Honestly...U're a Source of ANGST Riddled, Unintended COMIC RELIEF & NATHAN Else....

Quite Simply, U DO NOT & COULD NOT Know More about Boxing than REED....1. U're Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar toooooooooo BIASED...2. U're DUMB Enough to Actually Believe that U DON'T have the Pay Attention to Certain Weight Classes...3. U have Short Term Memory when it Comes to Fights (Remember how OFTEN U Said, "The Fight was Closer than I Recall", when REED Wiped his Ass w/YOU in the Clay-Jones Debate???)...

If U Sleep Better @ Night THINKING U Know More about Boxing than REED, then by All Means, Continue Lying to Yourself...But N Reality U're No Different than the FAT Bitch Wearing a Girdle or the A-Cup Broad Rocking a Wonder Bra...

Fair Enough...U Go YOUR Way, REED'll Go His...But Please Note that if U Step OUT of Line, REED has NO Problems e-Slapping U Around for Ol' Times Sake...

REED:slap:

19. Free Ike

None
    We are not getting off on a good start. No way did you wipe my ass with Jones/Clay. I have never, ever hinted or said Jones lost that fight. He didn't and do some research. Many, many, many people agree with my scoring of that fight. Jaws as never, ever complimented you.Winner is not a shit talker. I can't remember him saying you know your shit. I don't recall. I am still awating the the first e-slapping from you. I am not a fan of your lies and distortions. Stop making up things and things will be a lot smoother.

I also have to say(although I shouldn't) that I was playing Free Ike on the video and when I called Reed a faggot I was doing it as a verbal post and it wasn't intended to be a "personal" insult.

Like I have always said, Free Ike and "I" are not the same. Unfortunately,. I chose to appear as Free Ike and it was ackward from the start. I don't normally talk shit verbally about boxing.

On that note, consider our e-beef squashed.

20. r o o s t e r

r o o s t e r "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I knock motherfuckers out
    i swear to god, i'll kill all of you. i'll run you over in my car.

21. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    the world wide web is an odd place, where one can 'purposely' transform into an e-identity dripping with pugilistic ignorance. maybe in real life this bloke isn't actually a cretinoid

22. Matchup_Analyzer

Matchup_Analyzer Keyboard Warrior

Reality is that screen name Rubio used is my actual name but you already know this. Honestly you got owned many times, the sig bet for sure is one and when your fellow fightbeaters dug up the thread on cotto-margarito you know the one you tried to tiptoe around and got confronted on for the bet you made arturogatti.
    By your own definition you are a welcher, might as well take the quotations out and own up to it.
    And Rubio? He attempted to get back on fightbeat several times but was banned repeatedly using different aliases.
    Your boy Stilts dawg says Rubios was the worst ownage and you agree, anyone could google search worst message board ownage and come up with a far more ruthless internet ownage....so no Rubios is not. Reality must suck bad for you to twist as much stuff as you do.

23. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

Its true Hanzy its true!! a lot is going on here right now... A lot of excitement indeed. Why despite the fact that I do not drink did you know that my posts are effected by alcohol? Such revelations never cease to cause me wonder and to,i confess at times, slightly bemuse me!

The stinger has taken a bit of heat but I have seen him deal with worse. Jaws gave hom the works but I think the Stinger covered up and showed his chin! the stinger is no Amir Kahn no!!! sireee his chin took the onslaught and I fully expect him to come out firing with his seconds in control... including Diaz if need be. And I fully expect the Sly one to bubleclat his way into this soreee and then all bets are off!

Yes my Punjab Canadian friend as you state... It is on!!!! :stir:

24. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

gosh Neil in real life you and I might be good friends! We could go get some spam sandwiches and egg creams! wow!!!!!

Everybody meet my news best friend his name is Neil!!:bears:

25. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:

apparantly i post exactly like Roboto...ok...but common logic would state that there's no use in creating an alias that's exactly the same as the original poster :atu:

nearly everyone is smart enough to follow common logic, except for REED who hasn't evolved yet (and unfortunately neither has his offspring)...and dsimon who i understand is a huge fatso with lard clogging up his brain :partie:

26. Fitz

Fitz Leap-Amateur

No shit? :lol:

27. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    This forum is often the greatest part of my day, laughwise. I know that many here are needling Karl with tongue-in-cheek, but this is the first time I saw him teased tongue-on-nipple.

You guys. :bears:

28. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    ike is trying to smooth over the fact he's been immortalized on the internet sitting in the bedroom of a man, talking shit with a jacket over his head. :dunno:

29. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    yup...phonetap has a good time reading the back-n-forth as well. :lol:

30. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Goddamn!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm not taking sides, but that was HARSH! :lol: