Fights AS Big or BIGGER than FLOYD -PAC...

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by REEDsART, Feb 23, 2015.

1. loadedgloves

loadedgloves "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I just rewatched it.. I still think Mosley hurt him worse. I forgot how aggressive Floyd was in that fight. There's no way in hell he's coming out like that against Pac.

edit: another gem from the end of that fight, emmanuel steward saying he might favor sharmba mitchell over floyd :lol:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:

It should be the reverse but I think Floyd became popular due to social media and the money flaunting rap game image moreso than his boxing talents. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks he's exciting in the ring.

His popularity rose due to shit talking and a flashy lifestyle more than anything.

He fights nothing like he talks.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  3. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

Yep, that is about right. Still don't quite understand how he became this popular, through lame, contrived shit talk and the stupid "Money May" persona.

In the ring he couldn't be much more different to the likes of Tyson.

4. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

He and Pacman are the only remaining stars who transcend the sport. Nobody replaced the old stars. When Trinidad, Oscar, Tyson, Lewis, Hamed, etc all went away, it was Money May taking over the box office. But he's probably the most amazing showman in history. Gotta give him that credit. I just wonder about his spending habits once his career is over.

5. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    he has actually began to make some sound investments the last few years. im sure it helps having guys like warren buffet in his ear. it will be hard for him to blow through what he has already let alone this 150+ mill he's gonna make may 2