"Floyd is a scared little man" - Iron Mike

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Xplosive, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    Definitely.

I always laugh at Floyd with his wannabe gangster persona and how he came crying to Arum once he got on the wrong side with real gangsters.

2. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

I have no idea if this is true but since it's a super cuntish thing to do and Floyd being an enormous cunt i can't say i'd be remotely surprised either.

3. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

What's the story there? And what did Floyd expect Arum to do, pull a shooter and scare him off? :lol:

4. mexican wedding shirt

If that's true - what a vile, repulsive little worm Floyd really is.

5. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Man Tyson is still a scary motherfucker. Old Tyson creeped out at the end and you could see the disgust. He was trying to be cool and professional, but he couldnt hold that shit in any longer.

6. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

If i was doing the blow by blow i'd refer to him as Cuntweather throughout the entire broadcast even though i know i'd lose my job.

7. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:

Article dated 4/8/08

During a radio interview on Hot 97, 50 Cent confirmed he and Floyd Mayweather did indeed get into a scuffle recently at a celebrity basketball event thrown by Mayweather.

50 says the altercation started because he and Floyd were arguing over something, and 50 put his hands in Floyds face. As a natural reaction, Floyd threw a punch at 50 and it was on from there. 50 didn’t say whether or not the punch landed, he simply confirmed that there was a scuffle. When asked by Miss Jones who won the fight, 50 jokingly says “let’s say Floyd is no longer undefeated”. The tone of 50′s voice seems to indicate him and Mayweather have buried the hatchet, so they may still be BFF’s.

In my past post about 50 vs. Mayweather, I wasn’t sure who would win, because Fitty is naturally bigger and weighed over 200lbs. But during this interview, 50 says he’s slimmed down to 185 for a movie role, that would only put him at 25lbs heavier than Mayweather. With that new piece of info…. I’d take Mayweather in a street fight.

8. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    https://pound4poundireland.wordpres...yweather-and-his-former-manager-james-prince/

In case you don't follow rap, J. Prince is not just a record producer, but a notorious gangster from Houston.

9. Muzse

Home Page:
  10. mexican wedding shirt

:atu:

Thanks for the info.

For a while now, my impression of Floyd is that he's basically a spoilt little princess, always used to getting his own way.

He also hangs around with Bieber :lol:

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  11. loadedgloves

loadedgloves "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Tyson is only 5'11" and that height is probably exaggerated.. Floyd defeated Diego Corrales who was just as tall .. Tyson couldn't even beat bum ass Buster Douglas, Floyd spars with heavyweights and it wouldn't be anything he hadn't seen already.. Floyd is surprisingly strong and could muscle Tyson around on the inside and keep him at bay with his jab from the outside.. Floyd would probably KO Tyson at least as quickly as Lennox Lewis did, Mayweather Jr KO8 Tyson

The Sly One has Spoken!!

12. Muzse

Home Page:
    Roy Jones is 5'11" Floyd would beat him too.

13. mexican wedding shirt

:lol:

Sly has gone so far as to provoke the mocking of a fellow Floyd fan :kidcool:

14. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Nonsense. I'm less a Floyd fan than Hut and MWS are Duran fans...and no member of the Duran fanclub (which is like a cult to be honest, lol) would say their fighter would beat tyson, much less me.

15. Maverick

Maverick Undisputed Champion

So Mike is calling Floyd a "Scared Coward"

16. Muzse

Home Page:
    I find it funny when FloydIdiots repeatedly say..."I don't care what he does outside the ring, I respect what he does in the ring."

That' code for "he's a douchebag and so am I. He's got cars and money. That's what I care about."

17. mexican wedding shirt

:lol: :lol:

18. Destruction and Mayhem

Good lord.

19. Destruction and Mayhem

It's inconceivable to Floyd haters, that people could admire Floyd's ring talents and only care about that when it comes to supporting him.

I'm into boxing not soap opera.

I HATED Sugar Ray Leonard as a person. I found him to be one annoying motherfucker...but I rooted for him every time. The guy was a great fighter.

Now...having said that...I will admit, I hated Chris Eubank and always rooted against him even though I grudgingly admitted that he was a good fighter. So I admit some hypocrisy there. I guess some people just hate Floyd with a passion...and I accept that given my Eubank experience.

my admiration for Floyd's skills, override my irritation with him as a person. And actualy I don't think he's as much of a "douche"/asshole/cunt/motherfucker or whatever term y'all use to denote suspected sociopaths......as people think. I think most of it is a show to sell tickets. It's the persona that makes him famous so he's sticking to it.

20. mexican wedding shirt

You do realise he's a convincted, serial woman beater right? Was that part of the act? :lol:

Also, his cherry picking ways are not strictly outside of boxing, it's part of who he is as a professional fighter.

And if that is true about him persuading some woman to lie to the police about Tyson abusing her............... my god.

21. Destruction and Mayhem

Tyson is a convicted rapist. Do you hate him also?

Women lie about that shit all the time. I don't trust women with that shit.

22. Destruction and Mayhem

Cherry picking? My head hurts.....

23. Muzse

Home Page:
    Anyone who thinks Floyd isn't as bad as advertised needs to read the articles regarding how Vegas protected Floyd (thus why he can say "where are the pictures" then REED the handwritten statement by his son. The one that details what he saw the night his dad attacked his mom.

How a guy can tell bold face lies makes his a sociopath.

How anyone can believe that's a "persona"...well, I'll allow that person to wallow in his/her own naivety.

24. mexican wedding shirt

I don't believe Tyson raped her, the difference is it's pretty fucking obvious Floyd beat up at least one woman.

Floyd has a history of beating up women, not just a one off, and the incident he was convicted for as recently detailed by Musze, there's a detailed police report by his own son describing how he hit his mum, neighbour reports, the hospital treated her, etc etc. There is no denying he beat up Josie Harris.

25. Destruction and Mayhem

MWS..let me educate you on the subject of "woman beater".

All a woman has to do is start hitting a man and continue doing it until he restrains her...and when you restrain a person that is being violent, you can hurt them with the force you're exherting (sp?). So if you hurt them in any way...they can spitefully call the police, and guess what...the police wont care that you have been hit first...and was only restrainig her (protecting yourself) they'll take you away and throw you in jail.

Women have ALL THE POWER when it comes to that shit. Then can on a whim say a man hit them, and it's guilty until proven innocent.

So be careful judging a man convincted of such...'cause it could happen to anyone.

Before y'all ask me...NO it hasn'thappened to me. However, I know a couple of cases where that exact thing HAS happened. Spiteful vengeful women.

26. Destruction and Mayhem

Fair enough. I never heard of that in such detail and I didn't know there were many women. I thought it was just one.

27. mexican wedding shirt

28. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Maybe not cherry picking(well a little at Welter, Margarito/William)....but Mayweather waits till the right time to fight an opponent. THough Floyd is better at it than Pacquiao.....Pacquiao is obvious he loves fighting opponent at a weaken state..

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  29. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

WHAT TIME IS THE WEIGHT IN TODAY????

30. mexican wedding shirt

Sure, I know that. I've actually had women punch me and even pull a knife on me. The most I've ever done is get them in a bear hug, I've never even slapped a woman.

Here's the thing though Sly, from all the accounts I've read of Floyd's allegations, I believe them.