full horror movies on youtube

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Roll With The Punches, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    what's up guys

i've stumbled across a couple of youtube channels that contain full horror movies
    anyone watch anything from these? or can you spot out any gems worth watching?? nearly all of them seem to have imdb ratings under 5, so it seems high risk to watch any, but i'm up for some if anyone knows any

a couple of the channels i'm referring to are:
    https://www.youtube.com/@FilmIsNowHorrorMovies
    https://www.youtube.com/@V_Movies/videos

it's really only for fans of shitty horror movies, such as myself :cheers:

2. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Horror movies are stupid

3. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Were these put in theaters? Or are they amateur unreleased?

4. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

That's quite a generalization to make.

BAD horror movies are stupid. But even bad ones can serve a purpose if they're not boring. There's plenty of horror films in history that don't have top-notch acting or directing, but are fun to watch.

But the genre itself has produced some of the most iconic movies in history. Movies that are masterpieces regardless of them being horror or not: Jaws, Psycho, The Exorcist, The Shining, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen. Are those movies stupid?

5. BOSS

BOSS TBD

They're stupid for most part. They focus too much on gore and kills and not enough on the plot. Don't get me wrong a well made horror would have great potential but don't ever see that anymore. It's like they put 98% of the budget into gore/kills/cheap scares and 2% into the plot. Why would I care about a character getting decapitated in a cool looking scene if you didn't build the character enough in the first place to care about them. They have it backwards. I'd rather have a great creepy story with great acting and suspense and literary zero kills then some dumb bullshit. There is a reason why you never see good actors doing horror movies, cuz good acting is not one of the requirements.

6. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    I dunno, I'd rather watch a shitty but entertaining horror movie than any series on Netflix etc that I get recommended to me on weekly basis - fuck all of that garbage

you guys will feel the same way soon enough