Fury pulls out

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Ugotabe Kidding, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Bordon

Bordon Undisputed Champion

AJ is on a mission and GGG is just a big old sissy!

2. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Lol, failed to catch the sarcasm in my post ? :lol:

3. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Terp Doesn't Have a Sense of Humor...

REED:kidcool:

4. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
  5. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

What's he got to be depressed about?

I'm not sure I buy that.

6. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    He's a traveler. They all have a very low life expectancy and suffer disproportionately from depression, melancholy, and ugliness.

7. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I saw one of their bare-knuckle camps on youtube, and 5 women spectators of different heights and ages, had the exact same face.

They're catholic, ....and they're isolated. :nono:

8. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I'll defend Fury's bum ass on this statement.

People still make this statement, not really understanding depression.

If you're a manic depressive, fame and success isn't gonna make it go away. Robin Williams, Freddie Prinze, and Kurt Cobain being three perfect examples.

Shit, look at the man Fury got his name from. You see money and fame didn't cure Mike's manic depression.

Fury seems like he's actually a lot more emotionally unhinged than Mike. Mike's problems were compounded by the fact that he was surrounded by two blood suckers - King and Givens.

Anyway, back to the point, "what's he got to be depressed about?" is a statement made my ppl who don't know or understand manic depression, no offense PR.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  9. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    Yup. The aggresive boxer puncher Wlad is a total myth. He fights the same boring jab-clinch every fight, win or lose, throughout his career. Take away his height advantage, or pop him in the mug and he just falls apart.

10. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Wladimira has always been a front runner, and I hate him with a passion. He and his older sister ruined the division.

HOWEVER, in his youth he'd have beaten the living fuck outta Fury.

Fury has ZERO ability, and ran into an old man who can no longer pull the trigger.

11. Jesus of montreal

Lol, no he wouldn't. He would have been as terrified to throw punches against such a big guy at 26, as he was at 39. Go take a look at how ''aggressive'' a young Wlad was against Jameel Mccline, and come tell me with a straight face that he would have thrown a lot more punches against a much better fighter in Fury. At the very best, a young wlad wins a borefest against Fury, but personally, I think Fury would beat any version of Wladerina cause he's a lot looser with his movement, and stronger mentally (at least in the ring)

12. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Givens?...:nono: ,..he had rent of her fallopian tube, what's your problem?

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

The PRE-Corrie Sanders Version of Wlad was an ENTERTAINING Heavyweight to Watch, and You'd Have to Be a Wlad HATER to Blame the McCline Fight on Him...If ANYBODY was Scared and Unwilling to Engage that Night, it was McCline...That's Like Blaming the David Haye Fight on Wlad....

Wlad's DEFINITELY Been Toooooo CAUTIOUS Since Facing Mortality, but he's SPRINKLED In Decent Finishes....Brock, Austin, Byrd...We Still Got GLIMPSES of What Wlad USED to Be...

Pre-Sanders Wlad WIPES his Ass w/Tyson Fury...6 Rounds MAX, If That...

REED:hammert:

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

THIS...

REED:hammert:

15. Jesus of montreal

That's simply not true. He was also a reluctant holding machine aganst Barret (even if he won easily, and koed him), and didn't look lie a killing machine against Botha. As for the Mccline fight, they were both terrified of each other, two petrified giants. Young Wlad was destructive cause he faced poor oppositon, and he had (and still has) tremendous offensive abilites, but he never had the mentality to be an aggressive fighter against good oppositon, even in his youth. Through all his career, he was defensive and cautious against anyone who was even a bit of a threat (old, 'carefull' wlad would look like a young mike tyson if he faced Pea Wolfgramm, Derrick Jefferson, David Bostice, geriatric Ray Mercer and pillow fist Charles Shufford). Hell careful wlad was in fact a lot more offensive against Byrd than so called agressive Wlad, which shows that this whole dichotomy is a construction of boxing fans who didnt analyse the situation carefully enough

And lol at pre sanders wad waxing Fury. Sure, Wlad has enough power to make it happens, but he doesn't have the mentality to let his hands go against a big strong guy like fury. Never had, never will.
    The only time that Wlad fought aggressively against a guy that was a threat to him was against Brewster, and it was more because Brewster was going forward like a maniac, and WLad pretty much stopped fighting once he got whacked 2-3 times. Even against Sanders, he barely threw any punches once he got floored. So much about his supposed heart and aggresivness.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016