Game of Thrones Season 5 discussion NSFW

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Haymaker, Apr 13, 2015.

1. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

It seems that if you're a Lanister and you take somebody's head, it's not long til somebody betrays and kills you. It's happened to Ned, Rob, and now Jon. This season should have ended on episode 9 I didn't like how it left us with too many open questions.

What's with Arya and the blindness?
    Is Cersi going to get her revenge?
    Will that psycho Sand Viper bitch pay for killing the Lanister kid?
    What the hell happened to Sansa and Reek?
    What's to become of Danery's? Will there now be a war between Mareen and the unsullied to try and get her back from the Dorthraki, or are the Dorthraki there on good terms?

Tune in a fucking year from now to find out the answers!?!
    Argh!!:hair:

2. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

Exactly, that white knight attitude is beyond ridiculous

http://i.imgur.com/WSCmkP7.jpg

3. TKO

:eek:hno:

4. TKO

Big fan of the show but it's beginning to remind me of.... Lost.

5. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

For some reason, that's the one that's bothering me the most. They were pretty fucking high up there, did they just jump into a giant snow bank, or were they jumping to their deaths because Bolton is such a fucking psycho? :lol:

...........and where's that gimpy Stark kid? They didn't even mention him this season. Is he busy living in a tree until they figure out if they want to find a new actor to play him?

Also, is Melisandre the one who turned the Night's Watch against Jon Snow, or was that all Ser Aliser?

A ton happened the last 3 episodes, maybe tooooo much.

6. TKO

7. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
  8. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Many were so outraged by the Sansa 'rape' (don't we call that 'honeymoon'? Ramsay just did what any husband would do with a gorgeous shy new wife on the wedding night: he gave her firm instructions. He did not beat her when she bended over. Only had Reek to watch, a medieval tradition. So, she didn't love him and felt abused? too bad! Why she said 'I do' like an idiot sheep in the first place?). My wife was so mad she said she was over watching the show. I persuaded her to at least watch the season finale. She was hesitant that another female character be abused or killed, but when 'For the Watch!' scene came and I was 'NO FUCKING WAY!!!', her typical feminist response was 'He deserved it. He was always making bad decisions'. REALLY? No one tops Sansa in that department, but because she finally lost her virginity to a creep instead of a handsome gallant prince, that was worst that the death of the second most important character in the damn show? :pissed:

9. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

I'm done with Game of Thrones now after that shit. How could they do that to my boy Stannis the Mannis (have him kill his daughter after showing so much love for her previously)! How could they kill of Jon Snow after he became Lord Commander, saved the wildlings, killed a white walker with Valerian steele and is the last great Stark alive? The writers fucked up and will lose viewership for this atrocity.

There is no one to root for now. Perhaps the white walkers?

10. Panchyprsss

11. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Yeah, it's weird. I didn't get the uproar over that scene either. The Cersei scene in the last episode was about a million times worse and demeaning and I've heard nothing about that one.

12. Panchyprsss

:lol: I read a lot of similar comments on the net. Those who will not abandon the show are now enrolling on 'Team White Walkers'!

[​IMG]

13. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Sign me up!

14. Panchyprsss

Next season, those bastards that went all 'Julius Caesar' on Jon Snow, will watch in terror as THOUSANDS of White Walkers surround Castle Black. For once, Jon Snow knew something...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Pretty sure it was Aliser as he always hated Snow. Melisandre was just the opposite and wanted to jump Jon's bones. In fact I'm thinking (and this is just a hopeful guess) since she suddenly returned to castle black that maybe she has some reincarnation to do, perhaps, maybe.

16. Panchyprsss

Most likely scenario. But we will not find out next season as Kit Harrington has declared he is not returning for season 6.
    Anyway here is the most likely theory.

SPOILERS!!!

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN FUTURE SEASONS!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rjkiscr4R4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. TKO

Haven't we caught up with the books, there are no more spoilers. Kit not having a contract means very little.

18. Panchyprsss

Yes and No.

This 5th season was based on events from the last two books: 'A Feast For Crows' and 'Dance of Dragons'. There are some things that were left out either because (a) the series producers didn't had time to include in this season (b) will never be included in the show for whatever reason (c) will be included in the next season as a way to stay true to the books while Martin writes/releases the new book. There are three big events and characters that the series has not touched yet, but that can easily fill a whole season (did you noticed that there was not a single episode with Bran Stark this season? similar thing can happen next season...maybe no Daenerys...maybe no Jon Snow plot...maybe none of them).

Kit Harrington not returning on season 6 might be the same as the actors in the Bran Stark storyline who had a season off. Jon Snow might be resurrected on season 7. But there is also the possibility that the resurrected Jon Snow will become one of the books most intriguing characters whose true identity remains a mystery, but everything points toward him being a former member of the Night Watch. This character introduction, Bran Stark plotline, Tyrion ruling Mereen in Dany's absence plus the Lannisters revenge against the High Sparrow cult followers at Kingslanding and Dorme (remember that their daughter got poisoned? THIS MEANS WAR!!!) could easily fill 10 episodes. And if they finally put Lady Stoneheart that will required more episodes since it will take a good chunk of any season to develop that story.

19. Steve-Dingo

Steve-Dingo Wizard of Oz

That may be her visage (face), laddie, but Lena Headey wiznae nude! Check it oot...

'During the harrowing Game of Thrones season five finale, Lena Headey's Queen Cersei was forced to undergo a brutal naked "walk of shame" through the streets of King's Landing, to atone for some of her crimes. Headey's powerful, sometimes difficult-to-watch performance attracted praise – but sharp-eyed viewers also noticed that, during the fully nude shots, a body double had been used.

Yesterday, The Telegraph revealed that the mysterious double had been named on Twitter as the 27-year-old British-American actress, model and singer Rebecca Van Cleave, pictured below in an image from her Twitter page.

According to EW, more than 1,000 actresses auditioned for the part, but Headey herself played no part on the casting process.

“I was like, ‘Listen guys, she happens to have a beautiful body, but I don’t do casting,” the Game of Thrones star. “If somebody is brave enough to do this, I applaud it.”

According to Van Cleave, Headey was apparently nothing but supportive on-set, walking the young actress through each shot, explaining exactly what Cersei would be thinking and feeling at the time.

“Lena was so good about walking beside me and guiding me into what Cersei was thinking and the movements,” she said.
    Some reports suggest that Headey, 41, opted to use a double because she was pregnant at the time of filming. However, given the public nature of the shoot, which took place outdoors in front of a crowd of extras, she may have simply preferred not to appear fully nude herself.

Headey told EW that there were several factors behind her decision not to appear nude, one of which was that she wanted to focus on the emotional side of her performance.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...s-Lena-Headeys-nude-body-double-revealed.html

SEE NUDE, McPanchy!

20. Panchyprsss

All that is exactly what I said: No CGI superimposed head, but a body double did the walk of shame in front of the crowds, while Heady was only on the close ups. But Lena Heady has been nude in the past and the first full frontal shot where she is disrobed is her.

I'm just fucking with you. Her face was indeed superimposed on the body double. :lol:

21. Steve-Dingo

Steve-Dingo Wizard of Oz

:will: :lol:

22. Panchyprsss

:lol: