1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Isn't he in Arya's kill list?
    But the real question is: Jon Snow still knows nothing after 7 seasons??

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  2. Panchyprsss

Hmmm...where did I heard that before?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    So can we talk with spoilers or what?

4. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    Great character arc for Jamie. From trying to kill, and ultimately, paralyzing a little kid because the kid saw you ravaging your twin sister from behind, to ruthlessly killing your cousin by pretending to be friends with him, and know he's one of the more likeable characters in the show.

I hope he eventually is the one to kill that wretched, sadistic, awful Cersei.

Daenerys can get pretty annoying with her entitled "I am Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, blah blah blah" shit. If she looked like Yara Greyjoy (the 2nd most bad-ass chick on the show), less people would like her character. But at least she is willing to go into a battle and put herself in harm's way while riding on her dragons. Joffrey was just like his mom, sadistic and power hungry but won't go to battle or do anything herself.

Littlefinger is looking flustered. First Bran shows his Professor X skills with the "chaos of ladder" quote, then he sees Arya's super assassin skills. Baelish is already trying to turn Sansa against Jon, I wonder if he'll try it with Sansa and Arya too. Sansa knows he's full of shit, and once his soldiers are no longer needed, she ought to let Arya take care of him.

Has Jon gotten laid since that annoying redhead? Even Sam gets more pussy than him LOL. He's probably itching to bend the knee so he can do things to Daeneyrs. And then afterwards, Bran can tell him the news.

5. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Spoilers regarding Sunday's episode. Sure

6. Joe King

Player
    I'm pretty sure Jaime ends up killing Cersei. Maybe Tyrion does though. Looks like Daenerys/Jon vs The Night King is the series' true end game. I don't think the Lannisters will be around for that. The kingdom needs to be united on that front.

The only two characters on the show that I loathe are Cersei and Littlefinger.

Erratic likes this.
  7. Destruction and Mayhem

Same. Cersei and Littlefinger need to be killed. I'm tired of them getting away with murder (literally).

Hopefully at least one of them bites it before season end.

The battle against the White Walkers is definitely the end game. I think The Lannisters will be defeated before the end of this season and then the real war starts.

I can't wait for Jon to both found out that he's a Targarean and to bone Daenarys (not necessarily in that order though).

8. Destruction and Mayhem

9. Panchyprsss

That summary is pretty much the very obvious course of the plot except for Jamie killing Cercei. It simply will not happen. Cercei has more chances of meeting the grim reaper courtesy of Arya than with Jamie who can't resist the scent of his sister's pussy.

10. Panchyprsss

Talking about Game of Thrones, two weeks ago HBO gave the greenlight for a GOT PREQUEL series. I am very excited about this one as long as it is not that lame awful abomination 'Tale of Dunk and Egg' (if HBO picks THAT count me out: I'll never watch that shit!)BUT if they decided to tell the most popular tale of Rhaegar Targayen & Lyanna Stark culminatig in Robert's Rebellion...I will be hooked immediatelly! This has many fans speculating on which actors could play each part. IMO Alexander Skarsgard could do a great Rhaegar, but probably they will hire a younger less known actor, like singer Devin Oliver.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Devin Oliver

[​IMG]

11. Destruction and Mayhem

Alexander Skarsgard would be a good choice for Rheagar. Tom Hiddleson would be even better IMO.

12. Joe King

Player
    I'm sure it will be quality but it would be better to continue the story after the end game. Kind of like Force Awakens and Star Wars. The middle prequel/sequel was shitty.

13. Destruction and Mayhem

I hear you. Prequels can mess everything up; change the history and everything. However as long as they have the right George setting the story....RR Martin and not Lucas, it should remain consistent

14. Panchyprsss

The prequels are already written within the GOT books. There is no way to mess up the narrative if they stick to what Martin has already revealed in the books. Another prequel tale that can be done is when the first Targaryen, Aegon the Conqueror, united the seven kingdoms into a single empire. This could be an even more epic production that could cost HBO double the budget of GOT as Aegon the Dragon and his two sisters/wives ride their dragons and conquers all Westeros with 'fire & blood'.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Panchyprsss

Spoils of War epic shots
    Drogon doing what he does best
    [​IMG]

Daeny looking badass, pissed, like saying to Bronn, "Oh, you want to hurt my dragon?"
    [​IMG]

Jamie acting like a total knight...an idiot one
    [​IMG]

16. Panchyprsss

While I stand by my words, if she shows up in my bedroom dressed like this, I will not kick her out.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Destruction and Mayhem

That's Maisey (Arya)?

If so I'd hit it all day long !

18. Panchyprsss

Unfortunately she has no ass. But someone has to do the sacrifice to hit that, right?

[​IMG]

19. Panchyprsss

Well, Jon pet Drogon and Daeny didn't reacted as surprised as we expected. Jon seemed more surprised than her.

20. pukinator

pukinator Leap-Amateur

Dany is getting a severe case of moist panties when seeing Jon.....Wouldn't be surprised if there was a trail of slime on Drogon, when she slid down, to meet Mr. Snow....

21. pukinator

pukinator Leap-Amateur

It also looked like Ser Jorah is back to ruling house "Friendzone" after being cock-blocked by Jon vis-a-vis Dany....

22. Destruction and Mayhem

She looked surprised to me.

I want Jon to hit that so bad (Dany, not Drogon...lol). Daenerys is practically begging for it.

23. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    A girl has surprisingly nice tits for her small frame.

24. Destruction and Mayhem

Badass episode once again. Didn't have a battle but the plot thickens....

Daenarys with her bad ass self again:

"Lord Randall Tarly, Dickon Tarly...I,Daenarys of house Targarean, first of my name, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons, sentence you to die.

Dracarys."

Plus now we have the Fellowship of the Wall. Seven badboy warriors boldly going where no man dares go....

If Eddard Stark were still alive he'd say: "One does not simply march into the land of the White Walkers...."

25. Panchyprsss

Her eyes were begging Jon not to leave when he stated he will go to capture a White Walker. It was a mixture of admiration and attraction. Even more so when he responded to her that he didn't need her permission to leave. She might have thought that since Karl Drogo no other man has stood up to her and put her in her place! Misandei knows that her queen is indeed moisting her panties!

"Bend your knee, Jon Snow... I will bend over..."
    [​IMG]
    Daeny to Misandei, "Psst...isn't he handsome?"
    [​IMG]
    Misandei, "Your highness...your panties are wet again..."
    [​IMG]

26. Panchyprsss

I have the impression we will not see the White walkers beasts (like a polar bear) nor the Ice Dragon in this season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. Panchyprsss

No one commenting on the biggest revelation of the episode? Gilly reading one of the maesters documents to a very distracted (and pissed) Sam, just revealed that Rhaegar Targaryen anulled his marriage to Ellia Martel of Dorne and married 'another woman' (Lyanna Stark). So now there is no doubt that Daenerys has absolutely ZERO claims to the Iron throne and that Jon Snow aka Prince Jon Targaryen is THE rightful King of Westeros as he is the LEGIT surviving son of the heir to the throne! Daeny is going to be a very pissed mother of dragons when she learns this!

28. Destruction and Mayhem

Yup, that was very interesting. But if Jon marries Daenerys it wouldn't matter.

The person with the strongest claim to the throne at the moment is Gendry though.

29. Panchyprsss

Not really as I doubt Daenerys and Jon will step aside to allow Gendry to be crowned. If anything Daeny will want to roast the son of the usurper who brought down her family and killed her brother. I don't think she will have much love for the bastard.

30. Destruction and Mayhem

agreed...but in terms of legitimacy...Gendry has the strongest case.