Godzilla Minus One is the Best Movie of 2023!

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Even if you have never liked a Godzilla film or even if you despise monster films, I guarantee you that you will enjoy this masterpiece. yes, I said it: MASTERPIECE. This $15 million Japanese film is everything Hollywood have failed to deliver in years: a mesmerizing, entertaining story with interesting characters you deeply care about and spectacle that, while not groundbreaking, is great enough to keep you on the edge of your seat. This $15 million film puts to shame all the $300 million films that have failed miserably to impress audiences. In a nutshell this a reimagining of the Godzilla myth. Is more like a disaster film set shortly after the end of World War 2 and how Japanese people were coping with the war's aftermath...and then this giant creature shows up to bring more devastation to these poor people. Like I said, this might be the first monster film where you care more about the humans than the monster. You keep begging 'please don't let these people get hurt' by the monster's destruction.

Do yourself a favor and watch this great movie. 10/10

(23) GODZILLA MINUS ONE Final Trailer - YouTube

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
    lb 4 lb likes this.
  2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Good review (nobody reviews anymore). I've been wanting to see this but have been too busy. I hope it stays in theaters another week so I can maybe get a chance to see it as I've been hearing nothing but positive word of mouth.