Hopkins vs Hagler

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by Destruction and Mayhem, Dec 15, 2016.

1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Also I keep seeing the same completely untrue shit being said against Hagler by Sly and JOM despite their both having been smashed at least a dozen times over the years by me alone, never mind 20 other guys on here... This is why I don't bother putting much effort into this any more ... The people who can learn a thing or two and want to are all gone, only hardcore dedicated alternate reality boxing fans remain along with the rest of us who know a lot about boxing

2. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

WHat did I say against Hagler that wasn't true? I basically never mentionned Hagler except for stating that his best win was also against a WW.

I have enormous respect for his legacy and his skills, so before doing these snide little remarks, it would be fun to know what you accuse me of.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  3. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

MTF congrats to you not being fat anymore, but you're still one ugly, nerdish, mr bean look alike, little cocksucker :lol:

anyway, the hell with this little e-beef. No need to get into a pissing match with someone who live halfway across the world. I'll be polite with you from now on and if you want to continue this little game i'll simply block you

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  4. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Are you Hegman :dunno:

5. Pascals Wager

Pascals Wager Undisputed Champion

I often click on the last page of these threads (and read the last posts) first. At which time I completely forget what the topic of the thread was...

6. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    It may be an unpopular opinion but I actually think Trinidad was at his peak in 1994. Trinidad was lighter on his feet, didn't load up on his punches as often as he did at 154 and especially 160, picked his shots extremely well, was patient, moved better, wasn't so much in love with his power. Granted, Oba Carr was just a good solid fighter, no superstar, but I thought Tito was at his best against him.