How many times have you challenged...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    I have been challenged couple of times but I have never challenged anyone. In my opinion discussions like "I can beat you up" are just so plain childish that I haven't gotten into them

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED has the PERFECT REMEDY 4 e-Tough Guys...REED PM's his Digits 2 Them...

From There,ALL of the Pressure is on THEM 2 Make Something Happen...

There's about 3 or 4 Pussified Motherfuckers on this Site,w/REED's Digits...& Since they Initially talked Shit about what they Wanted 2 Do 2 REED,NOT EVEN 1 of them has Taken the NEXT Step...

Figures :YeahRight:

ALLIGATOR Mouths,HUMMINGBIRD Asses...

REED :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    REED don't PM'ing some digits but don't want to offer his name for some reason. Easy to be a pussy over the phone, much harder when you give someone your full name so they can come find you.

I've offered people my full name and address, REED don't do that. [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes:

Here we have 260 Lbs of PUSSIFIED SORRYness,Otherwise Known as ORION...U've had REED's Digits 4 OVER 2 or 3 Months Now & STILL,NO Phone Call...

U Keep Saying,"Give me your Real Name",but WHAT RELEVANCE Does REED's "Real Name" Have???....

Last Time REED Checked,U DIDN'T Need a "Real Name" 2 Make a Phone Call...Yet that's SOMEHOW Preventing U??? :wacko:

Nah,that Fucking VAGINA btwn YOUR Legs is what's Preventing U...

U DON'T Even TALK a Good Game,ORION...& U're Even WORSE when it's Time 2 Show some NUTs...

214*507*20....U KNOW the Rest,ORION...Keep on Clinging 2 REED's "Real Name",or B a Fucking MAN 4 1nce...

LITERALLY,It's YOUR Call....

REED :Calvin Brock:

3. Ropadope

Ropadope Undisputed Champion

I've been threatened a few times.

4. Socrates

Socrates Guest

:popcorn:

5. Freddy

Freddy Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I fear no man. I could care less who knows where I live. If I were to die tomorrow then it must be my time. [/b][/quote]
    You should be posting in the SUPERHERO thread!

6. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I fear no man. I could care less who knows where I live. If I were to die tomorrow then it must be my time. [/b][/quote]
    You should be posting in the SUPERHERO thread! [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: exactly!

A gigantic superhero Orion with huge power, no fears and no brains. But then again there already was the movie Hulk, we wouldn't need another.

7. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    You should be posting in the SUPERHERO thread! [/b][/quote]
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: exactly!

A gigantic superhero Orion with huge power, no fears and no brains. But then again there already was the movie Hulk, we wouldn't need another. [/b][/quote]
    Why do you have to have brains to be comfortable with death? I believe in life after this life. I know where I'm going when I check out. I have no worries.

8. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED has the PERFECT REMEDY 4 e-Tough Guys...REED PM's his Digits 2 Them...

There's about 3 or 4 Pussified Motherfuckers on this Site,w/REED's Digits...& Since they Initially talked Shit about what they Wanted 2 Do 2 REED,NOT EVEN 1 of them has Taken the NEXT Step...

REED don't PM'ing some digits but don't want to offer his name for some reason. Easy to be a pussy over the phone, much harder when you give someone your full name so they can come find you.

Here we have 260 Lbs of PUSSIFIED SORRYness,Otherwise Known as ORION...U've had REED's Digits 4 OVER 2 or 3 Months Now & STILL,NO Phone Call...

U Keep Saying,"Give me your Real Name",but WHAT RELEVANCE Does REED's "Real Name" Have???....

Last Time REED Checked,U DIDN'T Need a "Real Name" 2 Make a Phone Call...Yet that's SOMEHOW Preventing U??? :wacko:

U DON'T Even TALK a Good Game,ORION...& U're Even WORSE when it's Time 2 Show some NUTs...

214*507*20....U KNOW the Rest,ORION...Keep on Clinging 2 REED's "Real Name",or B a Fucking MAN 4 1nce...

Yea, REED, yap yap yap, that's all your good for........little doggie just barks all the time, no bite at all.

9. Sir Dice N Slice

Sir Dice N Slice Scrub

Home Page:
    You have faith in the belief you know where you're going. You don't know 100% certain what happens cause no one does.

On topic. I am a peaceful guy, no one really wants to ruck with me anyway, I'm too cool. :cool:

Some dude said he was gonna gun down my sister though recently, so that might change, he looks like a complete pussy though so I'm not that worried.

10. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> You have faith in the belief you know where you're going. You don't know 100% certain what happens cause no one does.

On topic. I am a peaceful guy, no one really wants to ruck with me anyway, I'm too cool. :cool:

Some dude said he was gonna gun down my sister though recently, so that might change, he looks like a complete pussy though so I'm not that worried. [/b][/quote]
    wtf? some dude said he was gonna gun down your sister?

From this site? :D

11. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    whenever i meet lok, we are lacing on gloves immediately...but only because he promised me some sparring... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

Smashing Machine has threatend me but we go way back. ONe day I'll get my revenge.

12. Irish JQ

Irish JQ Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    whenever i meet lok, we are lacing on gloves immediately...but only because he promised me some sparring... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

Smashing Machine has threatend me but we go way back. ONe day I'll get my revenge. [/b][/quote]
    Smashing Machine threatens everyone.
    I would say he is this site's official "threatener".

13. LOK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

Smashing Machine has threatend me but we go way back. ONe day I'll get my revenge. [/b][/quote]
    I would say he is this site's official "threatener". [/b][/quote]
    LOL!

We have a long history together. I hope to meet him again

14. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

LOL!

We have a long history together. I hope to meet him again [/b][/quote]
    :Frank-ILLUMINATI: :D

15. LOK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

LOL!

:Frank-ILLUMINATI: :D [/b][/quote]
    Is that suposed to be you? OHOMO? :D :D

16. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

LOL!

Is that suposed to be you? OHOMO? :D :D [/b][/quote]
    Are you asking if I'm homo? Are we going out to dinner and a movie?

17. LOK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

LOL!

:popcorn: [/b][/quote]
    I'm just playin man.. dont get your panties in a bunch. I dont care if your a homo. I'm all man though and married so I dont swing to your tune if you know what I mean, but it's all kool in the gang man

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED has the PERFECT REMEDY 4 e-Tough Guys...REED PM's his Digits 2 Them...

Yea, REED, yap yap yap, that's all your good for........little doggie just barks all the time, no bite at all. [/b][/quote]
    & YOUR Punk Ass STILL Has REED's Digits,yet U're Coming Up w/WEAK Ass Reasons NOT 2 Use Them...As if REED's "Real Name" is N ANY Way PREVENTING U from Calling :rolleyes:

*Sniff,Sniff*

REED Smells Georgia Peach Scented PUSSY...

214*507*20....U KNOW the Rest,Motherfucker...

PERIOD...

19. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    Yeah baby!

I'm down!

LOL!

:popcorn: [/b][/quote]
    I'm just playin man.. dont get your panties in a bunch. I dont care if your a homo. I'm all man though and married so I dont swing to your tune if you know what I mean, but it's all kool in the gang man [/b][/quote]
    LOK, believe me my panties are just fine, thong still riding my crack. :D

20. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED has the PERFECT REMEDY 4 e-Tough Guys...REED PM's his Digits 2 Them...

Yea, REED, yap yap yap, that's all your good for........little doggie just barks all the time, no bite at all. [/b][/quote]
    & YOUR Punk Ass STILL Has REED's Digits,yet U're Coming Up w/WEAK Ass Reasons NOT 2 Use Them...As if REED's "Real Name" is N ANY Way PREVENTING U from Calling :rolleyes:

*Sniff,Sniff*

REED Smells Georgia Peach Scented PUSSY...

214*507*20....U KNOW the Rest,Motherfucker...

PERIOD...

Yap yap yap, little doggie! You're like a chihuahua that barks at all the time trying to scare people but when someone puts their foot down, I bet you tuck your tail between your legs and run like the little bitch that you are. :stick:

21. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Well,if YOU Had the NUTSACK 2 "Put your Foot Down" & CALL,we'd Find Out...

But as it Is,YOU're the Motherfucker that's Running...260 Lbs of PUSSIFIED SORRYness...

When U GROW or LOCATE your Testicles,U KNOW the #,Homey...

22. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well,if YOU Had the NUTSACK 2 "Put your Foot Down" & CALL,we'd Find Out...

But as it Is,YOU're the Motherfucker that's Running...260 Lbs of PUSSIFIED SORRYness...

When U GROW or LOCATE your Testicles,U KNOW the #,Homey...

Yep, you got me, I'm TERRIFIED TO DEATH OF YOU! :spadafora:

23. RoyJonesJrp4pno1

RoyJonesJrp4pno1 Scrub

Home Page:
    phone numbers rule. :huh: phone bills dont :huh:

24. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phone numbers rule. :huh: phone bills dont :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Haha, never thought about it like that. :D

25. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phone numbers rule. :huh: phone bills dont :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Haha, never thought about it like that. :D [/b][/quote]
    So NOW the "Government Job" Having Bodybuilder w/the NEW Ride is SWEATING a Phone Bill??? :wacko:

Yeah,Sure :YeahRight:

There's 7 Degree's of SEPERATION,6 MILLION Ways 2 Die & 5 TRILLION Means of PUNKINGthefuckOUT...

& U've Covered ALL of those Bases,ORION...

26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phone numbers rule. :huh: phone bills dont :huh: [/b][/quote]
    When U Got FAT POCKETs,a Phone Bill AIN'T Shit :huh:

27. Socrates

Socrates Guest

28. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    phonetap has been threatened a couple of times...LOL!

the irrepressible one emails the digits, gives his name and no phone call(s) ever came his way! phonetap outgrew all this chest bumping, toughguy bullshit long ago. but that doesn't mean he going to let some bitch punk him...it's never happened in real life and it damn sure won't happen over the computer...

29. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phone numbers rule. :huh: phone bills dont  :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Haha, never thought about it like that. :D [/b][/quote]
    So NOW the "Government Job" Having Bodybuilder w/the NEW Ride is SWEATING a Phone Bill??? :wacko:

Yeah,Sure :YeahRight:

There's 7 Degree's of SEPERATION,6 MILLION Ways 2 Die & 5 TRILLION Means of PUNKINGthefuckOUT...

& U've Covered ALL of those Bases,ORION...

Leave me alone you big bully, I'm scared to death of you. Scared, scared, scared. :spadafora:

30. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> phone numbers rule. :huh: phone bills dont :huh: [/b][/quote]
    When U Got FAT POCKETs,a Phone Bill AIN'T Shit :huh:

Don't be hatin' because I got a few coins. :Calvin Brock: