I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Quick poll

WHo would you rather be a cat that played college football and played 2 years in the NFL and has his own business or a pizza delivery boy who never played anytype of sport and is now a teachers assistant?  You don't have to respond mini moderator because I already know that you wish you were me.  And another quick question why does the micro moderator keep talken about spunk and sperm and shit like that.  I don't know about you guys but sounds like the micro moderator may be coming out of the closet.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Do you somehow think your life is more accomplished than others because you played football? Its a fucking sport for God's sake man, there are plenty of other people in this world who have never played a sport that I am far more envious of than you. I find it rather funny that you think you are better than everyone else because you had a VERY brief career in the NFL. So fucking what! :spadafora: [/b][/quote]
    No no, Orion. We don't understand. After all, running with a ball and then getting dropkicked out of hte NFL for not having the talent to hack it is everyone's dream. I'm shocked that we all haven't admitted deep down inside that we want to sell soap. It's right up there with carrying the torch for the special Olympics....ONLY YOU DON'T GET FIRED FROM THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS FOR NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH!!! :D

2. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fattout

First off I wasn't talken to you scrub. Second off don't be mad at me cause I played in the league. Hate yourself for being a fuken whack ass sparring partner who tried to be a boxer but was a fuken stiff. Hey Reed what is your real name so I can call you? You got punked like the bitch that you are. Not only are you fat but a fat ass liar. You fuken fat janitor go eat some more cookies fat ass. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    We're not mad at you for playing in the league, hazzbeen. We're not even mad at you for begging everybody to buy your shitty smelling soap. We think it's great that you're trying to develop energy soap. The problem is that it's already been done, RETARD!!!!

Want proof?

Try this: "You're not fully clean unless you're ZESTFULLY CLEAN!"

I wonder if the inventor of Zest was a bitter NFL neverhazzbeen? :D

3. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> By the way Jake, has Buddys :D count got to 600 yet?? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, where the hell has Buddy been lately? It's been nearly three pages since he's last posted. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Jake, I went to a Canada Day party and then had to teach earlier today.

4. Jake

Jake WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    No excuse. You have plenty of time to waste on teaching AFTER this thread reaches 3,000 :huh:

5. Buddy, at the time of writing this message, you are one post away from the 200 mark.

That has to be a record of some kind....

...JAKE??

6. Gsus

Gsus Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Buddy, at the time of writing this message, you are one post away from the 200 mark.

...JAKE?? [/b][/quote]
    200 lame posts. :YeahRight:

7. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Buddy, at the time of writing this message, you are one post away from the 200 mark.

...JAKE?? [/b][/quote]
    200 lame posts. :YeahRight: [/b][/quote]
    So true!!! :rolleyes:

8. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Minii moderator when have I ever asked anyone to buy my product? Provide facts to back up your whack claims. Also you keep making claims that my soap stinks. Have you ever used it? Have you ever purchased it. If not then you how would you know unless you purchased it? I'll Holla 5000

9. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fattout

you are so further in life that you had to be a bouncer. Why would any one want to be a bouncer when they are saving the country landing F15's but then claimed that while he was a bouncer he got into a physical altercation and was charged with a assault. Meanwhile this was after he was working for the military who doesn't care about your conduct after you are already hired there. Get the fuk outta here. YOu may work for that military base that you claim but sweeping up floors and taking out the trash is not what I call a career that is further along then mine. By the way what college did you attended? Which story is it? First you were a boxer who couldn't make it as a sparring partner who fuked up his chances for whatever reason. Probably just hung out at the local doughnut shop. Or are you a bouncer that works for the military even though you have record? Your story has more wholes then swiss cheese. Oh yeah claiming to have a vetter but refuses to post pictures of him and the vette. Dude you are a liar. Everyone I speak with on and offline knows that about you. Be real with yourself. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    My story has holes in it because you keep making holes in it. You continue to make up shit about me when I continue to tell you its not true. Everything you have just posted here is a lie. Never once did I claim any of that other than I work for the government, F-15 avionics at Robins Air Force Base. I have no idea where you came up with the rest of my profile. [/b][/quote]
    :wacko:

I thought you said you work for the Air Force or something like that.?!?

**It was in a topic about the war...and how some people would not volunteer for WAR**
    I remember you saying that you *did your part* making sure F-15' didn't crash into each other or some bullshit like that... :wacko:

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fattout

you are so further in life that you had to be a bouncer.  Why would any one want to be a bouncer when they are saving the country landing F15's but then claimed that while he was a bouncer he got into a physical altercation and was charged with a assault.  Meanwhile this was after he was working for the military who doesn't care about your conduct after you are already hired there.  Get the fuk outta here.  YOu may work for that military base that you claim but sweeping up floors and taking out the trash is not what I call a career that is further along then mine.  By the way what college did you attended?  Which story is it?  First you were a boxer who couldn't make it as a sparring partner who fuked up his chances for whatever reason.  Probably just hung out at the local doughnut shop.  Or are you a bouncer that works for the military even though you have record?  Your story has more wholes then swiss cheese.  Oh yeah claiming to have a vetter but refuses to post pictures of him and the vette.  Dude you are a liar.  Everyone I speak with on and offline knows that about you.  Be real with yourself.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    My story has holes in it because you keep making holes in it. You continue to make up shit about me when I continue to tell you its not true. Everything you have just posted here is a lie. Never once did I claim any of that other than I work for the government, F-15 avionics at Robins Air Force Base. I have no idea where you came up with the rest of my profile. [/b][/quote]

**It was in a topic about the war...and how some people would not volunteer for WAR**
    I remember you saying that you *did your part* making sure F-15' didn't crash into each other or some bullshit like that... :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Illum, what part did you miss? I said I work for Robins Air Force Base in the cafeteria.

11. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Fattout

you are so further in life that you had to be a bouncer.  Why would any one want to be a bouncer when they are saving the country landing F15's but then claimed that while he was a bouncer he got into a physical altercation and was charged with a assault.  Meanwhile this was after he was working for the military who doesn't care about your conduct after you are already hired there.  Get the fuk outta here.  YOu may work for that military base that you claim but sweeping up floors and taking out the trash is not what I call a career that is further along then mine.  By the way what college did you attended?  Which story is it?  First you were a boxer who couldn't make it as a sparring partner who fuked up his chances for whatever reason.  Probably just hung out at the local doughnut shop.  Or are you a bouncer that works for the military even though you have record?  Your story has more wholes then swiss cheese.  Oh yeah claiming to have a vetter but refuses to post pictures of him and the vette.  Dude you are a liar.  Everyone I speak with on and offline knows that about you.  Be real with yourself.  I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]

I remember you saying that you *did your part* making sure F-15' didn't crash into each other or some bullshit like that... :wacko: [/b][/quote]
    Illum, what part did you miss? I said I work for Robins Air Force Base in the cafeteria. [/b][/quote]
    ohhh...[​IMG]

i'm HIGH BIATCH.... [​IMG]

12. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    wow....this is thread that never ends...it will go on and on my friends...

13. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> wow....this is thread that never ends...it will go on and on my friends... [/b][/quote]
    To use a much used phrase of my generation:

ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG!!!

on our march to 2000 posts! :D :D :D

14. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Minii moderator when have I ever asked anyone to buy my product? Provide facts to back up your whack claims. Also you keep making claims that my soap stinks. Have you ever used it? Have you ever purchased it. If not then you how would you know unless you purchased it? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Keep begging neverhazzbeen! You're a salesperson. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!!! :D :D

Slice and Dice:
    Is that 200? :D

15. Sir Dice N Slice

Sir Dice N Slice Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Minii moderator when have I ever asked anyone to buy my product? Provide facts to back up your whack claims. Also you keep making claims that my soap stinks. Have you ever used it? Have you ever purchased it. If not then you how would you know unless you purchased it? I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Keep begging neverhazzbeen! You're a salesperson. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!!! :D :D

Slice and Dice:
    Is that 200? :D [/b][/quote]
    Obviously

16. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

my automatic responses to yalls lame as shit came in handy

I didnt even have to waste my time coming on hee to post anything

Orion,

you should be banned from comin in this topic until you can back up anything you say

im still waiting for you to post pics of your "perfect" body

you are known for getting your ass slapped all around these different posts

you lie and then twist up the shit you say and try and wiesel out

just like a lil bitch

then you jump on a team that is also getting their ass whooped

Petre and buddy

man yall might as well just crown me the champ right now and not bother responding

because this is a battle yall clearly cant win
    but it wasnt fair from the begginning

like i said ill be a dumb muthfucka gettin a degree from notre dame and starting in college football, again

could always be worse

could be fat, outashape, liar, who delivers pizza for a living and makes up shit on the net

holla at cha boy

17. bigdawg

bigdawg Undisputed Champion

P.O.
    Hey mini dawgnuts I'm actually a probation officer who happens to be part owner of a company called sparke tech. So what's your point. lil guy. I'll Holla 5000

18. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

OK, Ol' Hairy will keep this thread alive with this statement: I challenge callie and marcy to go on a Snipe Hunt with 25 people of my, Buddy, and Tapper's choosing.

The last time that happened... well, Alabama Man is still selling the JENN 1001 ANAL GANGBANG SNIPE HUNT AND BARBECUE videos on the net.

Snipe hunting is in season! :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

19. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Orion,

you should be banned from comin in this topic until you can back up anything you say

just like a lil bitch

[/b][/quote]
    Perfect? If I was perfect, I would be standing on the Mr. Olympia stage. Don't have to be perfect to look good though.

Easy to call someone a "lil' bitch" over the internet, much tougher to do it in person, I don't expect you to say it to my face anytime soon though.

And I'll say this again since you seem to be reading impaired just like your brother, I'm not on anyone's "team".

20. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Hey mini dawgnuts I'm actually a probation officer who happens to be part owner of a company called sparke tech. So what's your point. lil guy. I'll Holla 5000 [/b][/quote]
    Your brother doesn't know what you do for a living?

21. Dobie G

Dobie G Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Orion,

just like a lil bitch

[/b][/quote]
    Perfect? If I was perfect, I would be standing on the Mr. Olympia stage. Don't have to be perfect to look good though.

Easy to call someone a "lil' bitch" over the internet, much tougher to do it in person, I don't expect you to say it to my face anytime soon though.

And I'll say this again since you seem to be reading impaired just like your brother, I'm not on anyone's "team". [/b][/quote]
    Bitch!!!

<span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">please don't kill me</span></span>

I had to post again on this thread or I'd feel left out. Sorry man. :D

22. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

Orion,

just like a lil bitch

[/b][/quote]

And I'll say this again since you seem to be reading impaired just like your brother, I'm not on anyone's "team". [/b][/quote]
    Bitch!!!

<span style="font-family:Impact"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">please don't kill me</span></span>

I had to post again on this thread or I'd feel left out. Sorry man. :D [/b][/quote]
    You're always good for a laugh Dobe's. :wink:

23. GOD CIPHER DIVINE

GOD CIPHER DIVINE Scrub

Home Page:
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  24. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Oh right, well if you look at the topics list in the forum, where it has the title, the number of replies etc, you can see that the number of replies is a link. Ya just click it baby. [/b][/quote]
    oh yeah, what a moron. [/b][/quote]
    DId you just call him BABY?

:eek:ntome:

25. Sir Dice N Slice

Sir Dice N Slice Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Oh right, well if you look at the topics list in the forum, where it has the title, the number of replies etc, you can see that the number of replies is a link. Ya just click it baby. [/b][/quote]

:eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    Yes I did baby

26. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Oh right, well if you look at the topics list in the forum, where it has the title, the number of replies etc, you can see that the number of replies is a link. Ya just click it baby. [/b][/quote]

:eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    Yes I did baby [/b][/quote]
    You better watch out. Next thing you know all the little gossips on here will be accusing him of being your phone sex slave.

27. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Well it was fun but now this thread is pretty much :angry:

:mellow:

Bordon likes this.
  28. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Well it was fun but now this thread is pretty much :angry:

:mellow: [/b][/quote]
    I'm trying to do my part. How was the fireworks display? I had a six pack of Pearl and a bowl of cheese dip, but the guard would not let me through the gates.

:crybaby:

29. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Just let it die Rj ... it had a nice run and now it's over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT : BTW ... I answered your other thread on how my party went.

30. rjbsd

rjbsd Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just let it die Rj ... it had a nice run and now it's over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT : BTW ... I answered your other thread on how my party went. [/b][/quote]
    :angry: Ok play the funeral march. This thread is officially toast.