I think This is where it started

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The only real competition in this thread was Punk. He deconstructed posts to try and kill the comedy. Kinda funny in a sabotage sort of way. The Gump Twinz were just too easy. They seem to think that playing a college or pro sport is the end-all and be-all for a person. Such a puerile, spiritually meager viewpoint is instant cannon fodder for anyone with half a brain. Unfortunately these two don't have half-a-brain between them.

One sells putrid soap for a living and yammers about the good ol' days while the other one follows hims around with an embarrassing case of hero worship coupled with a far below average intellect and a habit of laughing at his hero's postings while probably not understanding half of the content.

Case in point:

The former NFL bench warmer struggles mightily and manages to make a joke about height and putting me in a pizza box.

Then his sycophant sidekick laughs like Cheech Marin's hyena in "The Lion King" while simultaneously ramming his tongue up the bench warmer's ass so far that the jaws of life are needed to pry these two mental heavyweights apart. :D [/b][/quote]
    you're a joke

i never said shit bout playing sports

in fact you was the first one to try and downrade my accomplishments when you can bring ABSOLUTELY nothing to the table

you cant hate on shit you cant do

case in point

you claim to be this and that but when asked about it

you go and hide and come with lame joke after lame joke
    then your lil superfag friend comes and tries to cosign what you say
    never once did i follow my bros posts but you on and your friend are constantly speaking for each other

blowing your head up like you was really sayin shit that was funny
    sorry partna you are about as lame as your life

man we was bitchin yo ass all up and down this thread
    it got so bad i was actually starting to feel bad for your ass

I mean its not your fault you have that Napoleans complex, you against the world, and that you had to make a career out of delivering pizza

nobody cares about you

man i step on people like you, i wouldnt even notice you if we crossed paths, you are beneath me, literally
    you were the guy that washes my draws after practice and begs me to sign autographs for your family members when deep down you know you are gonna keep it for yourself

like i tell those guys
    have my shit ready by tomorrow

while i get my shit paid for, and a degree that obviously holds more weight then yours

you come on here lying about shit that aint even that great to be lying about

fact: -you are mad about the soup because my brother wouldnt give you any
    -you are an idiot for thinking that having a sports career is an insult :wacko:

and enough with the gay jokes your partna petre has already laid claim to his gayness and now you are doin the same

last i checked when you wanna surrender its a white flag not the rainbow colored one

holla at cha boy [/b][/quote]
    I'm a joke? AWWWWWW...no need to stop being a lady. :D

You have yammered about playing sports and how wonderful it is. Ask the soap salesman how wonderful it used to be, runtrunt. After all, you better get used to talking about used to be. :D

2. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The only real competition in this thread was Punk. He deconstructed posts to try and kill the comedy. Kinda funny in a sabotage sort of way. The Gump Twinz were just too easy. They seem to think that playing a college or pro sport is the end-all and be-all for a person. Such a puerile, spiritually meager viewpoint is instant cannon fodder for anyone with half a brain. Unfortunately these two don't have half-a-brain between them.

One sells putrid soap for a living and yammers about the good ol' days while the other one follows hims around with an embarrassing case of hero worship coupled with a far below average intellect and a habit of laughing at his hero's postings while probably not understanding half of the content.

Case in point:

The former NFL bench warmer struggles mightily and manages to make a joke about height and putting me in a pizza box.

Then his sycophant sidekick laughs like Cheech Marin's hyena in "The Lion King" while simultaneously ramming his tongue up the bench warmer's ass so far that the jaws of life are needed to pry these two mental heavyweights apart. :D [/b][/quote]
    you're a joke

in fact you was the first one to try and downrade my accomplishments when you can bring ABSOLUTELY nothing to the table

case in point

never once did i follow my bros posts but you on and your friend are constantly speaking for each other

I mean its not your fault you have that Napoleans complex, you against the world, and that you had to make a career out of delivering pizza

nobody cares about you

man i step on people like you, i wouldnt even notice you if we crossed paths, you are beneath me, literally
    you were the guy that washes my draws after practice and begs me to sign autographs for your family members when deep down you know you are gonna keep it for yourself

like i tell those guys

while i get my shit paid for, and a degree that obviously holds more weight then yours

and enough with the gay jokes your partna petre has already laid claim to his gayness and now you are doin the same

last i checked when you wanna surrender its a white flag not the rainbow colored one

runtrunt, no need to sulk like a petulant schoolgirl. I simply bitchslapped you with reality and you responded with "I never talked about football."

Oh NO? :D

3. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> We have a new winner!

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    already did the joke and didnt get any funnier the second time around

4. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> The only real competition in this thread was Punk. He deconstructed posts to try and kill the comedy. Kinda funny in a sabotage sort of way. The Gump Twinz were just too easy. They seem to think that playing a college or pro sport is the end-all and be-all for a person. Such a puerile, spiritually meager viewpoint is instant cannon fodder for anyone with half a brain. Unfortunately these two don't have half-a-brain between them.

Case in point:

you're a joke

case in point

nobody cares about you

like i tell those guys

runtrunt, no need to sulk like a petulant schoolgirl. I simply bitchslapped you with reality and you responded with "I never talked about football."

Oh NO? :D [/b][/quote]
    naw you brought it up

then i threw my accomplishments back in your face and you shut the fuck up bout it and went to some other lame shit

come a lil better then that buddy

holla at cha boy

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wow...what a thread. Must be an all time internet record. [/b][/quote]
    Unfortunately :angry:

REED DARES U 2 REED this Thread,Page by Page :D

REED :Calvin Brock:

6. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> We have a new winner!

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    already did the joke and didnt get any funnier the second time around [/b][/quote]
    i accually think it got funnier with the picture

7. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> We have a new winner!

[​IMG]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: [/b][/quote]
    already did the joke and didnt get any funnier the second time around [/b][/quote]
    i accually think it got funnier with the picture [/b][/quote]
    ok hype man

8. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

No way I'm gonna let Mike's fav thread die!!!!

No need to thank me for bringing it back, Mike. :YeahRight:

9. HairysonFord

OK. I give up. This thread is now officially dead. :mellow:

Bordon likes this.
  10. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> OK. I give up. This thread is now officially dead. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    i hope u go to a place where there are no buttholes!!

11. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fact: -you are mad about the soup [/b][/quote]
    :D :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Typo ? :wacko: .... I think NOT :rolleyes:

RahRah: "I's gonna be a Civil Engineers" :D

12. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> fact: -you are mad about the soup [/b][/quote]
    :D :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Typo ? :wacko: .... I think NOT :rolleyes:

RahRah: "I's gonna be a Civil Engineers" :D [/b][/quote]
    :spadafora:

just like your sucking dick comment was misinterpreted

i think not fag

13. PetreTG

Home Page:
    :YeahRight:

I better go tell my wife of 20 years and my 4 kids that I'm gay :D

14. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

I better go tell my wife of 20 years and my 4 kids that I'm gay :D [/b][/quote]
    you wouldnt be the first

15. PetreTG

Home Page:
    Hate to tell ya Einstein ... but not only do you "talk" a lot about gays , but always accusing others of being gay is a classic sign of a brother who needs to come outta the closet afraid of his true feelings so lashing out at others.

It's OK Rah .... there's no monsters outside. :mellow:

16. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Hate to tell ya Einstein ... but not only do you "talk" a lot about gays , but always accusing others of being gay is a classic sign of a brother who needs to come outta the closet afraid of his true feelings so lashing out at others.

It's OK Rah .... there's no monsters outside. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    you said you was suckin my bros dick not me

17. rahrah12

rahrah12 Leap-Amateur

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Hate to tell ya Einstein ... but not only do you "talk" a lot about gays , but always accusing others of being gay is a classic sign of a brother who needs to come outta the closet afraid of his true feelings so lashing out at others.

It's OK Rah .... there's no monsters outside. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    sounds like you have been through that

18. DaGift

DaGift Scrub

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :YeahRight:

I better go tell my wife of 20 years and my 4 kids that I'm gay :D [/b][/quote]
    I already told the bitch

19. HairysonFord

Just had to bring this back just to zing Mike! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

20. NeighborMike

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Just had to bring this back just to zing Mike! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
    if this really happining?

hairy im going to eat your soul

21. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
  22. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I couldn't get through it... made it to about page 60 and could take little more... skimmed a few pages... saw Petre continuing to be the blowhard that he was... he even, while talking to rahrah (who I had forgotten existed until now), said "that's a sign of a brotha that needs to come out of the closet..." or some such fuckery as that. Revolting. A high faggotry quotient in this thread

23. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

Just testing some stuff

24. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Yeah like where the original link is.