Is it safe to say....

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Xplosive, Dec 19, 2016.

1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

REED:hammert:

2. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Yes I do. I don't diss his record or his fighting abilities...because there is nothing to diss! He has a perfect record. I diss the man.

You see....when you (REED) are a fan of a fighter, for example Roy Jones, you are a fan of the fighter, the man and the sweat on his balls. That's why you get so hurt whenever someone says something about him. I on the other hand separate the fighting talent from the man himself. I'm a fan of Mayweather the fighter, not the man. Y'all (you and you're little stupid sidekick, Xplosive) can't understand that....simply because in your world, being a fan of teh talent and being a fan of the man is the same thing. But it isn't. So when you suggest that I'm a "nutlicker" you are actually judging me the way you judge yourself...because that's how you are with fighters you like.

I'm fans of many sports people that I don't actually like: Tiger Woods, Carl Lewis, Usain Bolt...etc. in fact the only athletes where I was a fan of both their talent and them as people were Ali and Tyson.

So I certainly do diss Floyd in terms of the silly cash shit he does and the buying a fleet of cars and teh way he talks and his negotiation style....but nevertheless I think of him as one of the most skillful fighters in the history of the game.

Many cunts in the world of boxing fans simply don't want to give him his dues inside the ring because they dislike him outside of it. I see that as ignorant as immature.

3. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

[​IMG]

/end thread

4. Destruction and Mayhem

sexy!

5. Punk

Nah man it's photoshopped :lol:

6. Destruction and Mayhem

I knew they weren't photoshopped the moment they came out. The expressions on his face are consistent with the poses.

7. Punk

He's always loved being punched around the ring.

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

This BULLSHIT May Fly w/Other Posters, but REED Ain't Buying it, Sly:nono:...

On the Boxing Forum, Your CLEAR Agenda is Floyd Mayweather...Any Thread Involving Past or Present Fighters In/Around the Weight Classes Floyd Campaigned @ BECOMES a Floyd Thread, Upon YOU Entering It...

You'll SAY it's for "Shits and Giggles" or to Be "Mischievous", but it's ABUNDANTLY Clear You're the Gate Keeper to Floyd's Testicles...Wouldn't Surprise REED if You WROTE the Motherfucker when he was Locked Up...Probably Own TBE or TMT Gear as Well...

Saying there's "Nothing to Diss" about His Record or Fighting Abilities is Just MORE Nuthuggery...LITERALLY, You're the Only Poster on Fightbeat that CAN'T Acknowledge Floyd has Cherry Picked, Primarily, @ '47...REED has Yet to EVER Hear You BLAME Floyd for the Length of Time it Took to Face Pacquiao, Either...

You Openly QUESTION Roy Jones' Heart, but How MANLY Was it of Floyd, to INVENT Testing Measures for the NSAC, Standards that Even He DIDN'T Adhere To???...Or How about THE WAY Floyd Fought That Night???...In the Ring w/a FADED, Brutally KO'ed, Sawed Off Asian that he KNEW was Clean...Nonetheless, Floyd RAN from Pacquiao like a Distressed Damsel in a Horror Flick...In THE Biggest Fight in Boxing History, Floyd STUNK OUT the Joint...Never Has a Prizefighter Received Sooooooooooooooo MUCH for Doing Soooooooooooo LITTLE...

Truth Be Told, Floyd has Done More HARM to the Sport we Love, than Good...But You Can't See the Forest for Floyd's Pubes...

For the Record, it Doesn't Bother REED @ All when "Someone" Talks Shit about Roy...But When a TURNCOAT, FAIRWEATHER Ass, So-Called "Fan" Does, REED Doesn't Think That Shit is Cool @ All...Again, How Many Times Does Irish BASH Either Klitschko???...How Many Times Does Illu, Puerto Rock, Hex One, Panchy or Anthony Diss Tito???...How Many Times Does X Diss Tyson???...It's Called LOYALTY...

You, Sir, Are/Were a CONVENIENT "Fan" of Roy Jones...Period...& You Kicking Roy to the Curb is DIRECTLY Aligned w/You Gleefully Stepping Up to Insert Phloyd's Phallus in Your Mouf'...

Switch Dicks @ Your Leisure, Just ACKNOWLEDGE the Obvious, Homey...

REED:hammert:

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
  10. Destruction and Mayhem

Fuck! You can be brutal when you get riled up. I'll give you that.

Brutal...but completely inaccurate. What you just typed was a whole bunch of emotional fact-less drivel.

They only become Mayweather threads because little Xplosive makes them a mayweather thread by instantly accusing me of having a Mayweather agenda...which is all the boy can say or do it seems. Just keep an eye on it and you'll see how it works. And your ability to comprehend what I'm saying is lacking, sadly. I said I'm a fan of the fighter (his talents and his accomplishments) not of him personally. Nothing you said disputes that. I've said before that Floyd was partly to blame for the pacquiao delay...but make no mistake, Pacquiao was also to blame. Both were to blame and why...because both thought they deserved to call he shots. The fight only happened when it did because Pacquaio was no longer in a position to call the shots having been knocked out. I'm not trying to defend Floyd, just stating the facts. Still I've been very critical of Floyd for not going out of his way to make the fight when it was hot.

This "You Gleefully Stepping Up to Insert Phloyd's Phallus in Your Mouf'." type of stuff is childish, and beneath me to be honest with you. Leave that for a kid like Xplosive, you're a grown ass man with 4 kids. Roy Jones gets all the praise from me for his talent in his prime years and all the criticism for fighting on too long and for displaying the heart of a garden mouse. If you can't handle me saying that, that is your problem.

So stop being an emotional little bitch (with all due respect) and let's get back to discussing this stuff like reasonable men.

11. Bordon

Bordon Undisputed Champion

Sly's just a negro cockjumper. He feels it's his bleck civic duty to jock fighters that fit the mold.

12. Punk

I don't see how you can question RJJ's heart at all - he continually gets in fights where he gets the shit beat out of him by scrubs, and then fronts up to the next scrub-beatdown ready and willing.

Chin, sure. Heart, no.

13. Punk

REED is the master of the one-liner sexuality/boxer innuendo beatdown;

"it's ABUNDANTLY Clear You're the Gate Keeper to Floyd's Testicles"

:lol:

14. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    :lol: that made me spit coffee down my work shirt

15. Destruction and Mayhem