London has Fallen - Trailer/Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Anthony, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Never understood the hype of 300. Saw it once and have Z E R O desire to ever see it again. Very overrated and mediocre movie.

2. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

I loved 300. Watched it many times, at least once a year. It does justice to that Ancient Greece era of warfare. The style of fighting and the feel was more in line with what I read in " the Iliad" than what we saw in that overrated and disappointing " Troy " film.

3. Destruction and Mayhem

Oh and butler was great in that film and the overall acting performances were excellent. Not to mention that it's a very quotable film

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Sly ur a FAG....we know all those oily muscular bodies were digitally enhanced...

THe sequel/prequel was SHIT...Eva Green n her goodies were fantastic though...

5. Destruction and Mayhem

Only fags even concentrate on the muscular oily bodies, so you saying that says more about you than it does about me. Lol

Prequel was indeed disappointing but let's be real, no one expected it to be as good as the original.

6. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I agree with Sly in that 300 is a very entertaining film...one of my favorites.

I also agree with Illu about the sequel which a pile of excrement and the only rewarding thing about it was Eva Green's boobs.

7. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Troy was 5 light years better than 300. Not even a comparison and I've never before heard anybody suggest something so ridiculous as 300 being better.

Troy had actual quality actors in it, like Pitt, Bana, Brian Cox, and Brendan Gleeson. Even Orlando Bloom served his purpose by being a totally unlikable little turd.

300 had.... Butler. With his over-the-top, overly dramatic over-acting.

Can you imagine no-talent Butler trying to pull off the role of Achilles like Pitt did? He would have fucked up horribly.

300 was garbage.

8. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I enjoy both 300 and Troy....I prefer Troy but I think they could've done more with the movie...made it a bit longer more details something...but yeah it better than 300.

9. Destruction and Mayhem

If you've read the Iliad and other works regarding the Trojan war you would be as disappointed as me with that film.

I guess, objectively and in isolation it was a good film, but in the context of communicating that great Greek myth it was shit.

300 captured that type of warfare much better than Troy did ( heavy reliance on spears as opposed to swords for example) and the fight choreography in 300 was much better than that of Troy , not even close, and 300 just had more badass moments.

I will say though that Pitt did a great job as Achilles, he pulled it off and his character was a badass. Achilles was just grossly underutilized in that film. In the book Achilles was 10 times the badass mowing down Trojans left and right.

10. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

I like 300.
    I don't mind the way they altered stuff historically to make it more 'entertaining'.

I don't really buy the 'gay' angle from it - I see it, but I don't think it holds as much water as say, 'it's a 'Dude Movie' '

11. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    RockNRolla is the only Gerry Butler movie worth watching.