MLB 2021

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Ugotabe Kidding, May 5, 2021.

1. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    What do you do now that you're no longer a C.O., texmex?

2. TexMex

TexMex Fightbeat IQ Champ

I view him as more of a Marbury/Francis.

AI could not only score at will, he was a lock down defender.

3. TexMex

After the CO thing which only prepared me for work in the Office of Inspector General. I was there for quite awhile. Now I'm an Account Executive/Business Development. Liked working at OIG better, but this pays more.

Xplosive likes this.
  4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

PROVE IT BITCH!!!...

If REED Didn't Run to the Mods Over Having His CHILDREN'S Pics Posted on Fightbeat, WHY the Fuck Would He Run To Them Over YOUR Simple, Feeble Minded, DICK RIDING Ass???...That Doesn't Make Even 1 Shred of SENSE...You're LYING For Effect, Like a WOMAN Crying Rape...

If REED EVER Ran to the Mods, You Could EASILY Pinpoint WHEN and WHERE...But You CAN'T Because the Shit NEVER Happened...PROVE IT or Shut Your Bitch Ass Up...

Only Name REED Mentioned was Anthony and as Much CONTEMPT as he Has for REED, Anthony Can VERIFY This Isn't the Case...REED's Fighting Off RACIAL Bullshit from the Likes of Irish and employee on a DAILYfuckingBASIS w/Out Running to the Mods; the Idea of Running to the Mods Over YOU Is Comical, So Please Stop CLOUT CHASING @ REED's Expense...That's HO Shit...

You Spoke of Your Jailhouse Job as Recent as 3-5 YEARS Ago...So Unless You're Mid 20's, Which You're NOT, You Had That Job MORE Recently Than the Age of 19...You're Just EMBARRASSED Cause You Mentioned Employment 1st and REED Pulled Your Motherfuckin' Card Like the Bitchmade MARK You Are..

Sorry, but REED Doesn't Need Any Resume Assistance from a Bi-Curious Motherfucker Who Specializes in Frisking Ballsacks and Admiring Naked Men as they Shower...

Don't Waste Your Fucking Time, Remedial Ass Motherfucker...

REED:Dan1:

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED's Been Slapping You On the Side of Your Jaw w/His Dick for 20 Years Also, KEEPING You In Your Place Like the Good Lil' Bitch You Are...

You're Not Bored, You're Getting OWNED...In an Argument YOU Started...You Were BUTTHURT and PMS'ing Over REED's Baseball Opinion and You Threw a Bitch Fit...What's Funny is NO ONE Gives a Fuck...

The TRASHtros are Still the TRASHtros and Tattoo Altuve is Still Toooo Short for Amusement Park Rides...You Can Ejaculate Over as Many TRASHtro Memes as You Wish, like the Convenient, FAIRWEATHER Ass Fan You Really Are, But the Fact Remains; They CHEATED and NOBODY Respects Them...

Now Suck On THAT Dick Rider...

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

He's the Prison Guard Crew Chief Now...

7. TexMex

Do you understand satire? Sarcasm? The concept isn't complicated. Do I think you actually ran to the Mods for this conversation, no.

But I remember you did. And it was during the kids thing. The perp got banned right? A new rule of no posting kids stuff was created no? Why would this occur without Mod intervention?

I spoke of working at a prison 3-5 years ago. I spoke of it a few weeks ago too. How the fuck does that mean I'm still there? If I still worked there, I wouldn't be working there because I would've already hit my retirement benefits dumbfuck.

Now Reed, I understand that you haven't held a job with retirement benefits in your life. So I'll give your stupid ass a pass this time. I'm still going to create a resume for you. It will be posted here very soon.

Do you know why you're hung up on the job I had 20 fucking years ago? Because you have nothing else. I'm not stupid enough to let anyone on here know hardly anything about my personal life. YOU are the DUMBFUCK who choses to and cried like a little bitch about the consequences.

Still waiting on that proof of Roid submitting that B sample.....

8. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Ohhhh for fucks sake, stop it!

Prime Westbrook was goddamn MILES better than Francis!

Marbury? Steph was a legend in NYC in the mid-90s when we were comin up. He was supposed to be an all time great. He had every single physical tool necessary to be an ATG. He could shoot, sick handles, LIGHTNING quick first step, great court vision, and he was strong AF for a PG.

Marbury being a selfish headcase held him back. He had more basketball talent than Westbrook, but Russ got more out of his talent.

But Steve Francis? Mannn Francis was a scrub. He was exciting as Hell, don't get me wrong, but he wasn't very good.

9. TexMex

Slapping me around? Whenever you're able to do that will be the first time, deep down you fucking know it. You fear me as you should.

You are a down syndrome having hypocrite, I simply pointed that out.

You are so concerned about the World Champion Astros cheating 5 years ago, but ignore the cheating of the man you worship, draw rated PG-13 pictures of for a reason you can only provide. That shit is fucking weird.

Butthurt
    PMSing
    Dickrider

Same lame shit for 20 years, yes, you fucking bore me.

10. Xplosive

To add to my Westbrook opinion, yeah, I think Iverson from about 01-06 was better than Westbrook ever was.

AI carrying the Sixers to the finals in 01, I don't think Russ could have done that. I also don't think Russ could have dropped 48 on the 01 Lakers. Iverson was mentally tougher than Westbrook. Russ is a fragile and sensitive guy. Iverson was a tough little SOB.

But Russ was definitely better than Francis and Marbury.

11. TexMex

See, that's the thing with me, I'll evaluate something I wrote, and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Francis was a stretch. Maybe Francis for the few good years he had as he fell off cuz he was an alcoholic and crackhead.

You mention Marbury being a selfish headcase. Let's look at Westbrook in the same parameters.

Stole rebounds from teammates to get his triple doubles. Teammates have verified. Won't come off the bench because he says he doesn't know how to and claims injury from it.

Are they far off? Yeah Marbury was just a nutjob and no Westbrook isn't crazy.

12. TexMex

Fair enough, is he better than Parker in your opinion?

13. Xplosive

Russ peaked higher than Marbury. There isn't any argument to the contrary.

Marbury SHOULD HAVE been better than Westbrook, cause like I said, he was more talented, but he never reached his potential.

Marbury could have been as good as Zeke Thomas if he wasn't bat shit crazy. He was phenomenally talented.

14. Xplosive

As an individual player, yes.

As a complementary piece? Parker was far more stable, and he was a guy you could win with.

So, if I have trash team and I need a guy to single handedly win me regular season games? Westbrook.

You take Parker 10/10 times if you need a Robin on a title contender.

15. Xplosive

A big difference between Iverson and Westbrook is that Iverson was fucking relentless and would attack the basket if his jumper was off. He didn't care how many times they put him on his ass, he would keep attacking.

Westbrook is a fucking idiot and will just continue taking that broken jumper all night.

16. TexMex

And that's one of my major problems with Russ. He's not a cerebral player, wouldn't make adjustments and I never seen anything new, as in it seemed on off seasons, he never worked on his game. He gifted athletically no doubt.

Xplosive likes this.
  17. Xplosive

Russ is a dumb as a goddamn brick, but he's talented enough to make the top 75.

There's guys who didn't make the 75 who I would admit were better players though.

Did Penny make it? Let me know. Cause prime Penny was a better player than Westbrook. Prime T-Mac was DEFINITELY better than Westbrook.

18. TexMex

Oh I agree, these lists are very subjective.

Tmac is interesting, not cuz he played for the Rockets, but in my opinion, he had the physical tools to have been the GOAT. In Orlando he was insane. Word on the street is he liked basketball, but didn't love it. It's a shame.

Penny and Shaq would've been a dynasty if it weren't for the injuries. And Nick Anderson. But thanks Nick!

19. Xplosive

I don't think Mac could have been the GOAT GOAT, but he definitely could have been up there with Kobe and Wade in that elite elite of shooting guards.

I don't think he'd ever be as good as Mike, even if he was healthy. Mike wasn't human. But he should have been in the conversation with Kobe.

Put it this way, in 2003, there was the Mac vs Kobe debate. The vast majority did not side with Kobe...

TexMex likes this.
  20. TexMex

Exactly, by being the goat, obviously that would have to factor in teammates and luck and other things he had no control of. Most likely MJ will never be surpassed.

Speaking of TMac, is his cousin on this list?

21. Xplosive

I highly doubt it, but Vince had one year (2001) where he was REALLY fucking good. Better than Westbrook I think if we're talking purely one year peaks.

22. TexMex

My second favorite dunker, Dominique is my all time fav. Then MJ.

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Yes, SLAPPNG Your Bitchass Around, Which is Why It's Taken You YEARS to Engage REED Again...You KNOW it and REED Knows It, Ho...

"Down Syndrome"???...Hilarious...You Should Pursue a MAKE BELIEVE Comedy Career Like employee...

The Thing Is, REED AIN'T Even Concerned w/the TRASHtros...You Speak as if REED Loses Sleep Over Them or Something...After Shouting Out Dusty Baker, REED Said What He Said and YOUR SENSITIVE Ass Got Bent the Fuck Out of Shape...That's PRECISELY How we Got Here, YOU On Some Gay Ass, Ralph Tresvant SENSITIVITY Shit...

Deflecting Like a CUNTservative Candidate in a Political Debate...

Again, the Test Roy "Failed" was Also "Failed" By Richard Hall, the DUMBASS Who Thought He Could ACCUSE Roy of Cheating w/Out it Also Being Revealed He "Failed" the Same Test...The Indiana Commission, Who HADN'T Hosted a Major Fight in a Quarter Century was Soooo Embarrassed They WANTED Hall to Keep His Mouf' Shut...

Why Would a Commission Be ASHAMED of the Way THEY Handled a Drug Test if They REALLY Thought Dudes were Cheating???...The Fact You Try to Lump This, 1 Fight, Mind You, w/the REPEATED Actions of the TRASHtros, Series After Series, Banging Trash Cans, Illegally Filming Motherfuckers from Center Field and Tattoo Altuve Rounding Bases w/Cords and Devices Under His Uniform is WEAK, DESPERATE and PATHETIC On Your Part...

But Considering You're a WEAK, DESPERATE, PATHETIC Ass Motherfucker, REED Can't Say He's the Least Bit Surprised...

How 'Bout This; Stop Being a BUTTHURT, PMS'ing DICKRIDER and REED Will Discontinue Addressing You as Such???...

24. Xplosive

Vince was the best IMO. Purely as a dunker, he'll never be surpassed. He's the dunk GOAT by some margin.

Mike imo was the second best dunker.

Nique? Controversially I'll say that Kobe was a better dunker than Nique. I know that won't be popular, but I think Kobe had more memorable dunks.

Kobe's dunk on Ben Wallace has a pretty good argument as the GOAT dunk.

25. Xplosive

Matter of fact, really hot take, but I think Drexler was a better dunker than Dominique.

26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

No, You Were CLOUT CHASING, Plain and Simple...Now You're BACKTRACKING...

REED Has Categorically NEVER Ran to the Mods for ANY Reason...That's an Undeniable, Proven FACT...The Idiot that Posted the Pic of REED's Child Pointed Out it was REED's Child and the Mods Handled It THEMSELVES...A Moderator Seeing Something and Addressing it Accordingly DOESN'T Mean REED Reached Out to Them to Do Shit, Motherfucker...

All That BULLSHIT You Said About "History" and This and That was CLOUT CHASING On Your Part, Simple As....And No, the Perp WASN'T Banned...

You Don't Know SHIT About REED's Employment Status Because REED Has Multiple Streams of Revenue...But Make No Mistake, REED's Been Gainfully Employed His Entire Post-College Adult Life...The Fact You're BRAGGING On Retirement Benefits Like You're Special Illustrates Who the TRUE DUMBFUCK Is Here...

You AIN'T Special Bitch...Retirement, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, 401k, Business Expense Account...Who DOESN'T Have That???...It's Called Being GROWN...

Clearly, the One That CRIED is YOU, as This Thread Shows...REED Said What He Said and YOU Went Apeshit...

What's Funny is You're NOT Even a TRUE TRASHtro Fan....You Were NOWHERE To Be Found This Time Last Year When the Same Posters were In a Baseball Thread Saying the SAME Shit About the TRASHtro's...Oh, But THIS Year, You're Their BIGGEST Fan, Getting Sensitive Because They were Slighted...

Fairweather Ass MARK...

REED'll Present the Proof You Seek; Please HOLD Your Breath in the Meantime...

27. TexMex

I've curbed stomped your raggedy poverty ass numerous times. That's why you haven't engaged me since I've been back. How's that Westbrook vs Harden debate working out for you? That was our last engagement, clearly I was right. I'll take that win and won't even gloat.

I wasn't sensitive at all, i replied to you're teary ass cry baby post with a few memes just clowning your ass. You're the one that produced Estrogen at that point.

YOU SAID ROY PASSED A B SAMPLE. LIAR. Why? Because you got caught being a hypocritical little bitch. When you resort to lies, you've lost. I'll take this win as well thank you.

How many L's you want to take Reed? I'm just getting started. Dusting this rust off, it's only going to get worse for you.

Bend the knee.

28. TexMex

It's not who's the best, because like that list, it's subjective, I liked Nique's dunks cuz the power he'd bring with them.

Xplosive likes this.
  29. Xplosive

True. He was definitely awesome.

For non-perimiter players, I think Kemp was the GOAT dunker.

I was used to crack up when young fans thought Blake was the best dunking PF.

Blake's dunks weren't shit compared to Kemp's.

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

All On REED's Dick, CLOUT CHASING On Some Lame Curb Stomping Shit...That's as Factual as the FICTION You Posted About REED Relying on Mods...REED Sees You've BACKED OFF That Line of Thought Though...

'Nother Day, 'Nother Pissing Match for REED...No Fightbeater Even APPROACHES REED in Regards to the Number of Posters Vying for His Attention...So Don't Flatter Yourself; If REED Didn't Engage You Sooooooner it's Because He Had More IMPORTANT Shit to Do...Going Back & Forth w/Your HO Ass is Akin to Shooting Fish in a Barrel...No Effort or Assembly Required...

Learn the Difference btwn a LIE and a MISTAKE...REED Has Detailed for You SEVERAL Times How the Roy Shit Went Down...If it Makes YOU Feel Better as a TRASHtro Fan to Deflect to Roy Jones Repeatedly, Have @ It...What Roy was ACCUSED of Is a Pimple on the Ass of "Cheating", Compared to What the TRASHtros Did...What's Worse is You Fucking KNOW It...

You were CLEARLY Sensitive...If You Gave NO Fucks, This Pissing Match Wouldn't Even Be Happening, But YOU Instigated It Because YOU Were In Your Feelings...

Claiming E-Victories That NEVER Even Took Place; CLOUT CHASING @ It's Finest...Motherfuckers Don't Even KNOW WHO You Are Bruh...

Harden-Westbrook Debate???...Last Time REED Checked, Russ was VOTED to the NBA's Top 75 Team and is a GUARANTEED 1st Ballot Hall of Famer...

Suck on THAT, Dick Rider...