MLB 2021

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Ugotabe Kidding, May 5, 2021.

1. TexMex

TexMex Fightbeat IQ Champ

I remember, "if someone doesn't do something about this....

Was it "I'm leaving" or some other threat? You lost your shit, and on that, rightfully so. But, it's very clear. The perp didn't get the Mods attention on this matter, the "victim" did. Whether you in boxed a mod or made threat "if this isn't rectified" blah blah same shit. You sought intervention. Not that complicated to grasp for an adult of average intelligence.

I don't know anything about your employment because you have no employment. Seriously, the way you have shown to debate and articulate reeks of an individual on the lower spectrum of IQ.

Who doesn't have benefits, that would be yourself. I've been around poor people, I grew up poor, I know how they speak and think. You're poverty. Poverty Reed. That's your new name.

I wasn't here in the MLB thread last year, oh no what point does that provide as I want on ANY fucking thread. This is an example of how I evaluate your lack of intelligence. Thank you for yet, ANOTHER example.

2. TexMex

I certainly don't want or need your attention, as I've already stated, I view you as beneath me.

Oh I know difference between a lie and a mistake. Example. 1. You said Roy passed a b sample. Now as much as you admire Roy and his body, if anyone would know the truth, that would be you. OBVIOUS LIE. It's funny you have the nerve to even use the word "backtracking." This may be the worse case I've ever seen.

Cheating is cheating Poverty Reed. No one gives 2 fucks about your determination on what kind of cheating is worse.

Yes Harden Westbrook debate. That little list you keep referring to, guess who's above Russ? Are you ready to admit that Harden it's the better player? Or, are you dumb enough to keep defending your stance and contradict what you claim is the Bible of all NBA lists. I'm curious as to which way you will choose.

No one knows who I am. My life isn't at all concerned about my reputation around here. I don't give a fuck who knows or doesn't know me. But you certainly do.

I reside in your head, I'm looking around, all I see is naked Roy drawings, an application for food stamps, and not much else.

3. TexMex

Clyde was no slouch, kind of messed up I forgot about him.

Xplosive likes this.
  4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Like Your Smacktalk and Sports Knowledge, Your Memory is Also SHIT...

Pissing Matches IN & OF Themselves Tend to Get a MODS Attention, Don't You Think???...DO You Think???...Pull Up the Thread and Educate YOURSELF...If REED Made a Threat of ANY Sort, Rest Assured it was Directed @ the Person He was Engaging in the Pissing Match w/@ the Time...WHY, Because REED Fights His OWN Battles...

You Keep Rambling On About IQ and Shit, Yet REED's Already DARED You to Find an IQ Test of YOUR Choosing and He Guarantees He'll Get a HIGHER Score...See, REED's About PROOF...PROVE You're Actually of Higher IQ/Level Than REED, Don't Just SAY the Shit...Unless You're a Bitchmade COWARD, Of Course...REED Smells it On You From His Keyboard...

No Employment, No Benefits, Poverty REED...Hilarious...Remember the Nickname REED Had for YOUR Punkass???...You Know, the One You ADMITTED Used to Piss You Off???....Yeah, It's On STAND-BY:emoji_ok_hand:...

The Point Made By Your ABSENCE In Last Years Baseball Thread is Your CONVENIENT, BANDWAGON Ass "Fandom"...Probably Couldn't Name 5 TRASHtro's w/Out Googling 1st, Yet Beating Your Chest Like Some DIE-HARD Fan...

Fuck Outta Here FAIRWEATHER Bitch...& Take Tattoo Altuve, His Cords, the Device Under His Uniform, the Trash Cans and the Center Field Camera w/You....

REED:Dan1:

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Yet You SOUGHT REED's Attention In This VERY Thread...Again, YOU Replied to REED 1st, Not the Other Way Around...YOU SOUGHT REED's Attention, PeriodT!!!...

Roy Jones Hasn't Had a MEANINGFUL Fight in 20 Years...The Hall Fight was LITERALLY 22 Years Ago...The Idea of REED Mistaking a Bit of Roy Information SHOULDN'T Be Surprising, Unless You're CLINGING Pathetically to a FLIMSY Ass Premise, That Is...

Cheating is Cheating???...And Breaking the Law is Breaking the Law, Right???...May as Well ARREST the Next Person That Runs a Red Light and Put Him On Deathrow...That's LITERALLY the "Logic" You're CRUTCHING Your Ridiculous Argument w/...There's DEGREES to Everything and You KNOW It...Your Precious TRASHtros are Just On the ASS End of the Degree Scale...

"Poverty REED"...Like REED Said, He Has a Nickname for YOU That PISSED YOU Off By Your Own Admission...Might Just Have to Dust it Off for Ol' Times Sake...

You Truly Are a DUMBFUCK...The Top 75 List Was Compiled ALPHABETICALLY, IGNORANT Bastard!!!...THAT'S Why Harden's Listed Above Russ...Points for Paying ATTENTION Though, Mr. High IQ...

Only Place You Reside is on REED's Nuts, the LEFT One In Fact...Grazing His Pubes Like a Cow in a Field...Enjoy Your Stay...

6. TexMex

I ain't pulling up shit. I have better things to do. I remember how pathetic you looked, I never said you in boxed a Mod. But you threw a toddler sized fit so as to get them involved. Do you deny it????

Oh we are doing the IQ test. That was a HUGE mistake on your part. The loser leaves this site forever agreed? I'll be looking for a reputable one and I'll even pay for a proctored one, will you do the same???

Go ahead and use it Mijo, I know that I'm not a poor, that's all that matters to me Poverty Reed.

I'm a bandwagoner? I don't even know what teams you follow, you follow individuals you lust over, not teams.

Altuve never wore wires, who says so? The MLB. But go ahead and LIE again Poverty Reed.

It's really fun living in your head and soon, I'll live in it forever when you can't return here. You've worked so hard on your "persona" here, too bad you had to copy other posters posting style.

7. TexMex

I replied without ONE single word. Go back and look, see who gets emotional first. Raised by a household full of women. I see right through your poverty stricken ass.

What's really funny is you have defended Roy more than I've defended the Astros. Actually I really didn't defend them at all, just pointed out the hypocrisy. And here you are, still babbling on like a retard. YOU SAID ROY SUBMITTED A B SAMPLE AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. You had to fucking lie cuz you had no other option!!!! You even put caps on the NEGATIVE part. Mistake my ass!

Cheating is cheating. That may be hard for you to grasp. Obtaining a pitcher's sign, whether it be by a signal, camera, apple watch, etc.. produces the same result. Does it not? I'm not sure I can dumb it down further for you.

I looked at multiple lists, you mentioned a top 75 list, which you didn't post until the day after you mentioned it, so why the fuck would I look at your dumbfucking list then? Hint- I didn't and you know it. Again, do you still believe Westbrook is better than Harden? I'm not sure why you are refusing to answer.

Really, that's your closing. You think that's clever? Did you dig that up from a post you made at Secondsout?

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Threw a "Toddler Sized Fit" Because His CHILD'S Pic was POSTED On Fightbeat for No Other Reason Than to Wind Him Up...Just Because YOU'D Be the WEAK, PUNKASS Father to Let the Shit Go Unchecked Doesn't Mean REED Should Be Blamed Because a Moderator Moderated...REED Handled His OWN Fucking Business and as is TYPICALLY the Case, a Moderator Noticed a Pissing Match and Moderated Accordingly...

Sounds to REED Like You're Trying to PUNK Out Gracefully....You're On Fightbeat In 5 Minute Intervals, Every Other Year...LEAVING the Site Forever Wouldn't Effect You In ANY Way...It Would STING Your Bitchass More to Be CONSTANTLY Reminded of Who Your SMARTER, BLACK Daddy Is, Every Time Your FAIRWEATHER Ass Conveniently Returns to Celebrate Some Houston Related Feat...

You're Allegedly this Wildly Successful Person w/a Benefits Package BEYOND That of Mortal Men, You Labeled REED "Poverty REED", Then You Ask HIM to PAY to Have an IQ Test Proctored???...Yeah, REED Smells PUSSY Alright...

Yep, "Mijo"...You Flat Out ADMITTED to REED That Nickname IRKED the Shit Out of You, But Let's Flip It...To Fully Accentuate the BITCH Residing In You, REED'll Refer to You as "Mija" Henceforth...

Speaking of BLACK Daddy's is it True YOUR Black Daddy Took 1 Look @ You, Said "Fuck It, This Piece of Shit AIN'T Going Anywhere in Life", Then Bounced????...REED Knows You're of Mixed Race and You Clearly Identify w/Your Mexican Side, Which is Your Prerogative...But Yeah, REED's Betting the Brother Thought BETTER of Raising a Certified MARK Like You, Upon 1st Glance....

Blindly Rooting for Teams is GAY; May as Well Join a Sorority While You're @ It...The ONLY Team REED Roots For is "America's Team", the Dallas Cowboys...Beyond That, He Roots for Individual Athletes...

There's Only 1 Peron Here That's FIXATED & That's YOU...You Came Here FOR REED's Attention, INSTIGATED an Exchange w/REED & Now You're WEASELING Your Sorry Ass Out of an IQ Challenge...Pretty Evident WHO's Living in WHOSE Head, Mija...

9. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

You Replied w/3 Motherfucking Memes...Pictures Speak a THOUSAND WORDS, Dumbfuck...YOU Got Emotional When You Went on a SERIAL Meme Posting Spree in Response to REED....

You've Literally Mentioned Roy Jones In Just About EVERY Post of Yours....In a Fucking BASEBALL Thread...That's the Level of IDIOCY Chilling Between Your Ears...

There's DEGREES, There's LEVELS to Everything, Including Cheating...And What the TRASHtros Did is On the SORRIEST Side of That Spectrum...

The Top 75 List Came Out LAST SEASON, Smart Guy...REED Posting it DAYS Ago is of No Relevance as the List Has Existed Since LAST SEASON'S All Star Break...Either Way, it's HILARIOUS How You Didn't Even Realize it was ALPHABETIZED as Blindly ASSumed Harden was Listed Higher Based on Merit...WOW!!!....

Both @ the Absolute BEST, Yes, REED Think Westbrook was the BETTER Player...And While You're Talking About Russ Getting Clowned NOW, Let's Not Pretend Harden WASN'T Taking it Up the Ass Also Last Season, His WORST Ever...

REED's More Clever Than YOU, That's for Certain...You KNOW It as Well, Which is Why You're Moving GoalPosts and Trying to Add Stipulations and Clauses to the IQ Challenge...That's Where ya Lost, Mija...

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

CHEATING ASS Tattoo Altuve

upload_2022-11-12_11-17-38.jpeg

Motherfucker is Even Telling Teammates NOT to Touch the Shit Underneath his Uniform...

upload_2022-11-12_11-19-33.jpeg

[​IMG]

Doesn't Get Much Worse Than a CHEATING Ass Midget...

11. TexMex

So you admit to throwing a toddler ass fit. You fucking know that would cause moderators to get involved. Fucking little bitch you couldn't handle shit.

Do you know why my child, if I have a child, picture wouldn't be posted on this forum? Because I'm not fucking dumb ass rocks. You must of thought you had "friends" here. That shit is downright sad as it is retarded.

I was here before MLB playoffs even started, get your facts right, don't get yourself in a situation where you have to claim "mistake."

Weaseling out. Well, I want an actual proctored IQ test and I'm willing and financially able to pay for one. I'm ready whenever you are, as a matter of fact I'LL PAY FOR YOURS, because you obviously can't afford one. Who's weaseling out????

My father is not a black man are you making another "mistake" Poverty Reed?

Oh so you are a bandwagoner who goes to other citie's teams in search of men to draw? Got it.

12. TexMex

Your very first paragraph, is contradictory, you state I posted 3 memes, then say that was a meme spree, what the fuck are you talking about you dumb piece of shit? A picture says a thousand words? My "3 meme spree" said what exactly?

I mentioned Roy maybe twice? And you fucking lied about his cheating and tried to backtrack when you got caught claiming "mistake." All I do is point this out over and over again while you sit there and squirming cuz your "rep" is getting wrecked with all these tired excuses. You are a pathetically sad individual, just in case no one has let you know.

Oh sorry I didn't have this fucking stupid ass list hanging on my wall next to my naked Roy Jones drawings. Again, and I'll say this in a way perhaps you can understand: TexMex didn't bother looking at the list you posted a day after Reed posted the one he was referring to, TexMex went and looked at multiple lists, all were ranked with Harden above Russ. TexMex wonders if Reed can comprehend this now. TexMex doubts it.

Russ better than Harden? You don't even realize that you're the only one on the planet that still believes this.

Clever could come and stick it's "L" or "V" up your stanky ass and you still wouldn't know what it is.

Stipulations and clauses? Only to make sure the results are legit and something is at stake. Are you scared Reed, cuz it sure as fuck seems that way. Again, I'll pay for your test if you can't afford it.

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Hopes and Prays You NEVER Had Kids, Because if You DIDN'T Throw a Fit Over Some SCRUB Posting Your Child's Pic, It Speaks to What Kind of Man YOU AREN'T...REED Can't Say He's Surprised...REED Had NOfuckingCLUE It Would Cause Mods to Get Involved Because By THAT Point Mods were the Fuuuuuurthest Thought from his Mind...

You Act Like You've NEVER Seen a Mod Gravitate to a Pissing Match, as if REED's Pissing Match That Day is the ONLYfuckingTIME a Mod's Ever Showed Up...That's STUPID AF on Your Part...And for the Record, NO, the Mod's Picture Policy WAS NOT Created from That Instance Either, it was Created Years BEFORE That When Someone Posted a Pic of CDogg's Sister on Fightbeat...

FYI, the Pic of REED's Kid was Taken Off of REED's FACEBOOK Account, Dipshit...It's Retarded of YOU to ASSume REED was Sharing Family Pics with a Fightbeater...No, the Person, Who ISN'T Even a Facebook Friend of REED's, Got the Pic from His Facebook Account, Comprende Mija???...Get YOUR Motherfuckin' "Facts' Straight, Bitch...

You Claim to Be Smarter and More Successful Than REED, So the Onus is On YOU to Find the Test and Pay for Whomever You Wish to Proctor It...If You're SMARTER than REED, Prove It...REED Is More Than Capable of Affording it, but Since You Have a POINT to Prove, Go the WHOLE Fucking Mile w/It...

You Revealed You're Half Black/Half Mexican...Maybe Your Father is Black or Mexican, Who Knows, Who Cares...All REED Know is Someone BAILED On Your Ugly, Future Prison Guarding Ass @ Birth...& You've Proven What a WISE Choice They Made...

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Spree - A Spell or Sustained Period of Unrestrained Activity of a Particular Kind

Where's the "Contradiction", Genius???...

You've Mentioned Roy Waaaaaaaaaaaay More Than TWICE in This Thread...So In Addition to NOT Having an IQ Like That and NOT Knowing What 'Contradiction' Means, you Can't Fucking COUNT Either???...

REED's Rep is Fine; You're a CLOUT CHASING Nobody w/Hurt Houstron TRASHtro Feelings, Who's Going to Get EMBARRASSED In an IQ Test By a Person He SWORE He was SMARTER Than...

Do You WATCH Basketball???...Did You WATCH Last Year's NBA All-Star Game???...If So, You were AWARE of the Top 75 List Back THEN...You're Just Uneasy Because Your STUPID Ass PLAYED Yourself, ASSuming the List was Alphabetized...

Can't Wait to PIMP Your PUSSY Ass in this IQ Test...Don't Conveniently DISAPPEAR for Months Again Either, COWARD...

15. TexMex

I'm growing tired of having to dumb down everyfucking thing. Just for you Poverty Reed. Let's say I have children, I give you permission to post them here. Go ahead. You won't, not because of any rules, it's because I'm not a dumbass giving out personal info, then crying like what you admitted, like a toddler about the repercussions.

I know I'm more intelligent than you and much more successful. YOU asked for an IQ test, then tried to back peddle when shit got real. Sure you can afford it Reed, funny how I had to offer to pay before agreeing. But, do you agree that the loser logs off of here forever? I got my credit card ready.

I said my Great Grandfather was indeed a black Cuban man, I'm not ashamed of who I am. Ain't nobody bailing on me, that's why I don't spend 95% of my free time here. Can you say that?

Ugly? I've posted my picture on here before, no one called me ugly. No sir. On the flip side, we'll just leave it at that. I'll take my foot of your throat on that subject.

16. TexMex

Sustained. From your own little dictionary. Three on a singular post doesn't fit the definition. I'll give you a D- for effort. I'm sure you're used to getting those. There's your contradiction dumb fuck.

I'm not going to go back and count anything. Maybe it was twice. Or maybe it was reminding you how you had to resort to lying. That's what bitches do when they are getting bitch slapped, you musta forgot.

Having a look around here, apparently your "rep" isn't fine at all. It's sad because I know how important it is to you, it's a sad thing to strive for, but to each there own..

No I don't really watch basketball much anymore, players like Russ kind of turned me off to it. I've started at such in the NBA thread.

I won't be the one disappearing Reed. That's if you agree that the loser logs off of here forever. This is the third time asking, and for the record, I'm paying for your test. So agree, or shut your fucking mouth.

17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

It's Like THIS, Mija...

1. REED Never Granted Permission
    2. REED Never Gave Out Personal Information, EVER...

Dude SEARCHED REED's Name On Facebook and Found Pictures...Comprende, Mija???...

Leaving Fightbeat Forever ISN'T Anything to You, as Your Posting History Illustrates...It's Like Donnybrook or Buddy Rydell Offering to "Leave Forever" if They Lose...Motherfuckers BARELY Post Here as Is, Anyway....

STAYING Here, Having to DEAL w/That L and Knowing REED Will REMIND Your WEAK Ass About It EVERYfuckingTIME You Return from Yet Another Hiatus Will STING Muuuuuuuuch Worse...REED Wants the Fact You're NOT as Intelligent as Him to LINGER...

REED Didn't Ask For It, YOU Did, Constantly Spewing On About Your Intellect and Success...REED Merely Asked Your Punkass to PROVE It...So By ALL Means, Commence to SWIPING That Credit Card...

REED Can't Say He's Posted LESS @ Fightbeat Than He Has in 2022...Not That You're Here Enough to Notice....Kind of You to Hypothesize On REED's Fightbeat Posting %, But You're Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay Off, Mija...

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Does it SPECIFY What Number Constitutes SUSTAINED, Ignoramus???...No, It Doesn't...3 Memes in Rapidity, Same Subject Matter...Not a STRETCH to Call it a "Spree" by Any Means...

@ This Point, Get to SWIPING Or Shut the Fuck Up....YOU Said You're Smarter, REED DARED Your Punkass to PROVE It...A "Loser Leaves Town" Stipulation DOESN'T Affect You in ANY Way, and You Know It...That's WHY You're Suggesting It, Because it's a NO-LOSE Proposition For You...

So Again, PROVE What Say???...SHOW REED, SHOW Fightbeat You're Smarter...Get to SWIPING Ho...

19. TexMex

Agree the loser leaves, or shut your poverty stricken ass up. You say I have nothing to lose, well since you're so sure you will win, you have nothing to lose by agreeing correct? For the 4th time, DO YOU AGREE?

20. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

COWARD...

Talked ALL This Shit About Being SMARTER, Motherfucker DARES You to PROVE It & Now You're Moving Goal Posts...

How EXACTLY Does a "Loser Leaves" Stipulation PUNISH a Motherfucker that's RARELY Here Anyways???...HOW???...

The FUCK!!!...REED Wants to CONSTANTLY Remind Your Ass Who's Smarter, Whenever You Decide to Peek Your CLOUT CHASING Head in the Door Again....

21. TexMex

I already knew the answer. The coward is scared.

I'm not moving any goal post. You brought that IQ test shit up and I just took it to a level of authenticity and stakes, which you are using to back the fuck out.

You no longer have permission to address me. Continue getting bitch slapped by the others, I'm done exposing your sorry ass. If you ever change your mind, the offer will always stand. GOOD DAY.

22. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Who REPEATEDLY Claimed to Be SMARTER???...WHO???...

REED Brought Up the Test for the Same Reason He Brought Up the Test to Irish, Who Similarly QUESTIONED REED's Intellect, Perpetually...& Like Irish Did, You're Similarly BITCHING OUT of the Opportunity to PROVE What You Say...

The "Stakes" You Presented Don't COST YOU Anything, Whatsoever...You're RARELY @ Fightbeat As Is...So How EXACTLY is LEAVING Fightbeat "Forever" Going to AFFECT You???...EXPLAIN This or SHUTtheFUCKup....

It WON'T, You KNOW It, Which is Precisely WHY You Stipulated It...It's Like a Millionaire "Risking" a Damn DOLLAR...

Doesn't AFFECT or IMPACT You @ All...

Only a Straight Up PUNK, a Man w/ZERO Traces of Integrity or Pride Would Offer a "Stake" That Won't HARM HIM In the Slightest...

Fuck You AND Your "Permission" COWARD...REED's Your Motherfucking Daddy, Henceforth...Don't EVER Mention Intellect In REED's Presence Again Until You Actually Muster the COURAGE, the BALLS, the CAJONES to SWIPE...

Comprende Mija???

23. TexMex

1. You bitched about paying, I'm paying for you.

2. You bitched about the stakes, I'll remove them.

3. Set time aside next Sunday, that should be ample time to let you do so.

4. The details will be listed here.

5. I will find a way to get results here without a way for either one of us to "edit" the results.

Truce till then Reed, good luck.

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED’s Ready NOW, But Whatever/Whenever…

Don’t Pick a Proctor You KNOW Either, IntegrityLESS Bitch…

25. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I made a thread for you, chaps. Let's move it over there. I'll probably close this one out soon cause even MLB 2022 is over.

26. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Reed has never came to me to complain. I wish he would.

27. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Congrats to Fred mcgriff on FINALLY making the hall

Long overdue

Wiser 1878 likes this.
  28. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Judge was offered 9 years/$360 million from the Gmen which the Yanks ended up matching and so he stays

29. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Japan is the mecca of beisbol

Xplosive likes this.
  30. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

MFs need to stop pretending like roids are gone from baseball. A cat like Judge is definitely juicing, and thats okay. Come on baseball, drop the act already. All big hitters are on the sauce.

Put Bonds, A-Rod, McGwire, and Sosa in the fucking Hall already.

Erratic likes this.