NBA 2013-2014...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by REEDsART, Oct 1, 2013.

1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Wiggins has Impressed REED MORE in NBA Summer League than @ ANY Point of Lone Collegiate Season...The Cavs have a VERY Tough Decision to Make...

REED Proceeds w/the Trade, Personally...Kevin Love Helps the Cavs Win NOW...As Early as Next Season, the Cavs are THE Favorite to Come Out of the East...Wiggins will EVENTUALLY Be a Championship Piece, but by Then, Bron May NOT Be the Best Player in the League, Anymore...

REED:hammert:

2. Muzse

Muzse "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:

Some of Bron Bron's "boys" had BS jobs with the Cavs and Miami was having none of that. Bron also had his own area to prep for games separate from his Cav's teammates. He hung out with his boys and ate etc prior to gametime. Miami was having none of that either. Perhaps taht explain the weird ass joint press conferences with DWade.

Riley wasn't as star struck and into ass kissing like the Cavs organization. Can't say I blame them. Stars should have perks but it seems Cleveland bent over backward whereas Miami wasn't as accomodating.

3. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Doesn't "Blame" Either Side, Necessarily...

But @ the End of the Day, LeBron James is Arguably 1 of THE 5 Most Famous People on the Planet, Sports or Otherwise...It's Disingenuous of the Heat to Expect to Treat Bron as they "Treat Everybody Else", Especially Considering Bron's IMPORTANCE to their Championship Chances...

Guaranteed, Dan Gilbert & the Cavs will Scratch EVERY Little Itch Bron Has...

REED:hammert:

4. Muzse

Home Page:

It's safe for Bron to go back to Cleveland now. Plus he no longer has to look at Delonte West and his moms in Cleveland.

Couldn't help but laugh when the Heat lost to Dallas and West was on the Dallas roster.

5. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

They trade Love for Wiggins, they don't win the championship in next two years and LeBron leaves again

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Irving is Locked In for 5 MORE Years...Love has Stated he'll Sign an Extension w/Cleveland, 1nce he's Traded There...

Unless Dan Gilbert Does or Says Something Stupid (AGAIN), Bron Ain't Leaving Cleveland...

REED:mj:

7. Muzse

Home Page:
    I don't think Love makes them title contenders immediately.

Cavs would be better keeping Wiggins and Bennett then using the draft picks to get a different free agent after next season. I believe Brooks Lopez is on the market after next season. I'd have my eye on him.

Plus, that gives the Cavs a chance to see what Wiggins and Bennett have to contribute.

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

NOBODY in the East is Going to Beat a Bron/Kyrie/Love Trio, in a 7-Game Series...WORST Case Scenario for Cleveland is Advancing to the Finals,as Early as the UPCOMING Season...

Remains to Be Seen if that Trio Can Beat an Elite WESTERN Conference Team, but they'd Navigate the East w/Out Much of a Problem...

Wiggins & Bennett have UPSIDE, Certainly...But Love Himself is Only like 25 Years Old...He's Been a 25 & 12 Guy for the Last Several Years in Minnesota...He's 20 & 10 for Cleveland, for the Next 5 Years, Easily...

if, If, IF Wiggins or Bennett Become 20 & 10 Guys, it WON'T Be Anytime Soooooon, in REED's Opinion...

9. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I'd keep Wiggins. I have a nagging feeling that Kevin Love is a soon to be injury away from being a nothing more then a contract liability, who possibly shows up for a few playoff games.

10. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    the bulls look like the current favorites in the east, to me. maybe love would swing things but cleveland certainly is no lock, with or without him

11. Haymaker

Haymaker WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Now that I've thought about it, I'd prefer to see Wiggins in Minny. He needs to be in the same situation as Bron and Wade when they were rookies, he needs lots of minutes and touches. In Cleveland he will be shadowed by Bron and Irving and he will have less room for mistakes which could stump his growth.

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

ANYTHING's Possible, but Love is More of an UNDER the Rim Power Forward...

He's More Tim Duncan/Zach Randolph than Blake Griffin/Amare Stoudemire...

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Based On???...

The Recent Acquisition of a Guy YOU PERSONALLY Labeled "Pau GaSOFT" or Derrick Rose & his Ticking Time Bomb KNEES???...

REED:dance2:

14. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

agREED...

For Wiggins to MAXIMIZE his Potential, he Needs to Be on a Squad where He's "The Man" from Day 1, for Better or Worse...He WON'T be that in Cleveland, for @ Least the Next 3-5 Years...

15. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Being "The Man" in Minnesota doesn't seem all it's cracked up to be. :lol:

If he turns out to be worth a lick of anything, he's just going to get farmed out to a championship caliber team once it looks like he wants to bolt.

Not sure it's good for Wiggins either. How much shit did Garnett get for not bringing Minnesota to the promised land, even though he had not much help at all either.

Now if there was a version of a 25 year-old Garnett around, I think I would empty the bank, Wiggins, AND other assets to get him on the same team as Lebron. Love, I think is several rungs below prime Garnett, and not nearly as durable.

16. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

He's soft but still better than bosh and most big men. they also added mcdermott and nikola mirotic now they have one of the best shooting teams in the league

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Even If that's True, the Bulls still Need Derrick Rose @ 85-90% of His MVP Form, which is DOUBTFUL, @ BEST...

w/Love, Cleveland's the CLEAR Favorite in the East...

18. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

Depends how Cleveland comes together but with love they'd be slight faves over this bulls team with OUT rose at all. Thibodaux can get gasoft to play d

19. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Cleveland w/Love SHITS on Chicago Sans Rose, Dude...

REED:scared:

20. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

I disagree. Bulls would still have Noah gasol Gibson mirotic mcdermott heinrich Butler dunleavy and probably a superior coach

21. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Dude, the Bulls didn't even make the playoffs last season and you're putting a hell of a lot of stock into a couple of rookies who haven't even played yet. I'm not even sure I'd favor Chicago over Washington or even Miami right now. I think Washington will have a better record just off of the continuity of having closer to the same team playing again. Chicago damn near has a brand new roster to integrate which by the way includes Derrick Rose.

22. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

:notallthere:

they didnt?

mirotic was spanish league MVP. the guy can hoop. just like you could tell watching lillard in summer league that he was a player before his rookie season the same can be said for mcdermott. both guys are big time shooters. not only that but they added gasol. i have never been a fan of the guy but if used correctly he is one of the top offensive players at the 4/5 position in the league. thibodeau is a coach who gets the most out of his players, and can perhaps get gasol to play more effectively on defense. even if he plays his typical soft defense it can be masked playing next to noah and gibson. even without rose they will be MUCH better offensively with the passing ability of gasol and noah coupled with the shooters they have on the wings. it is a nicely constructed team. washington should be good as well, with the addition of pierce. he will help them offensively but the loss of ariza hurts defensively. my main concern with them is that nene is a huge question mark health wise.

23. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    :lol:

24. lb 4 lb

Shut up AntAKnee I be forgetting shit.

25. Haymaker

Cleveland officially signed Wiggins. They can't trade him for 30 days.

26. Muzse

Home Page:
    So Byron Scott is the new Laker coach and wants to stress defense.

He's stuck with Jeremy Lin and Carlos Boozer...neither of which can guard a 16 yr. high school girl who can only go right.

27. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

scott was a poor choice. unless they fire him after 2 years. the fakers are obviously hoping to make a huge splash in 2 years when james, durant and others will be free and when bryants albatross contract comes off the books. unfortunately for them, scott is a hardass coach who players* dont like to play for.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  28. Haymaker

Scott is not elite but he's an upgrade over both Mikes. How many years they signed him for?

29. lb 4 lb

The funny thing about that is his intentions to focus the team mainly on defense.

30. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

When Kobe's contract is up, the Knicks will sign him to a 7 year 250 million dollar deal.