>>>>>NBA<<<<< 2019 - 2020 SEASON

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Bradley Beal kicked off the USA team for catching the rona, he also may have gotten Jerami Grant the rona too

2. Dog Jones

Bud/Giannis is going to blow this

3. Dog Jones

Bud completely out-coached Monty

4. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Holiday finally playing up to his potential. Elite performance from him

5. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

They get the Gianis goal tending call wrong which gives PHX two free points. Later around the 7:50 mark of I forgot which quarter, Gianis gets stripped near the basket and as soon as the ball lands in Crowder’s hands the ref whistles that his foot was out of bounds when he caught it. I rewound it a few times and Crowder’s foot must have been nearly half a foot away from being out of bounds. The ref was in perfect position and looking right at his feet so I don’t know how he blew that call. Only slight pass I could give the ref was Crowder’s shoes were jet black and were hard to make out against the similarly jet black color of the court just under the basket. I think it was a make up for the blown goal tending call.

I rewind a lot of plays and see missed or incorrect calls like this all the time and just like with this one these are always the plays they never show a replay of. They always go to some replay of a point scored several seconds before the questionable play.

It’s a lot to ask someone to get goal tending calls perfectly right when it can be fractions of a second that make the difference. That’s why it should be reviewed during play time and the score adjusted once it’s verified just like they do when they go back and verify whether someone’s foot was on the line for questionable three pointers.

6. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

I wanted the Clippers to make the finals, not because I'm a fan or anything but I've always been intrigued by the "unfashionable neighbours" of a really successful team. And the Clippers have been SHIT since whenever it was I started paying attention to basketball in the 90s. Are they actually good now?

7. lb 4 lb

They were good. They actually had a very high probability of not only making the finals but winning the championship had Kawhi not got injured. I can’t call it on their future however. There’s been some rumblings that Kawhi feels his knee injury was initially misdiagnosed by the Clippers in that they tried to get him to play during the west finals. So now he may want out.

Slice N Dice likes this.
  8. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

Thank you for the update. Do you think if they can keep Leonard for another year they can win it? Genuinely didn't know they were seen as legit contenders. Apologies again if these are really basic questions everyone should know, just curious.

9. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

if leonard didnt get hurt they would have definitely beaten phoenix, and most likely milwaukee

Dog Jones and Slice N Dice like this.
  10. Dog Jones

Who's bright idea was to put the USA training camp in Vegas, Beal, Grant, and now Zach LaVine got the rona; LaVine was unlucky enough to catch it twice

11. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

damn, laVine is off the squad too? thats a loss

12. Dog Jones

Apparently, since this is his 2nd time getting the rona, the lower viral load means he can fly to Tokyo seperately and join the team later

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED Thinks the U.S. Should Consider a G-League Olympic Squad...

U.S. Studs are OLD, INJURED and/or DISINTERESTED, So Send a HUNGRY, ANONYMOUS Team of G-Leaguer's...

REED:Dont:

14. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

Keldon Johnson added to the squad honestly. He changed the game vs spain

15. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

I dont think a g league team would medal

Or draw many viewers

16. Dog Jones

A game 7 would be terrible for team USA as Middleton, Booker, and Jrue won't be available for the first game against Goober/Batum French squad

17. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Perhaps Not Gold, But REED Thinks They'd Medal @ Least...It's Iffy if This Year's Squad Gets Gold...

Don't Know That JaVale McGee or Keldon Johnson Will Attract Much Viewer Interest Either...

REED's Point Is, NBA'ers Don't Take Olympic Play SERIOUSLY Anymore, So Since Most of them Don't Give a Fuck, Send Some HUNGRY Dogs Over There, Eager to Prove Themselves....

REED:Dan1:

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Scott Foster Working Game 6 Tonight...

CP3 Has Literally Lost 14 CONSECUTIVE Games Scott Foster's Officiated...

0-14!!!...

REED:Facepalm:

19. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

I think Milwaukee has taken Phoenix heart. If anything I'd guess the league brought in foster to attempt to extend the series

I still think the US will win gold. The addition of Mcgee sealed it for me

20. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

This Would Be a GOOD Time to Bury the CP3-Foster Narrative, for Sure...Still a HEAD SCRATCHING Choice for a Possible Elimination Game, Considering the History...

REED Hopes the US Wins Gold, Obviously, But Wouldn't Bet a Dime on Their Chances...

JaVale McGee:Jest:

21. Dog Jones

Bud completely out-coached Monty in four consecutive games

22. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

Well deserved chip for the mvp

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Neither of These Squad's Will Be in the 2022 NBA Finals...Not Without a SIGNIFICANT Acquisition...

You NEVER Need to Apologize for Winning a Championship, But the Underlying "Circumstances" were Obvious...And IMPACTFUL...

24. lb 4 lb

Sorry for the late reply. If I had to make a guess I’d say it’s a long shot for the Clippers to make the finals much less win it all. PG is a consistently good player and that’s a problem because he doesn’t raise his level of play, ever. Sometimes he has a more efficient game than normal but that’s just because he’s hitting a better percentage of shots, he doesn’t have that it factor that’s required to win it all.

Kawhi’s health has consistently gotten shakier over the years and another knee injury can’t help matters. He’s looked less and less like that killer who we last saw playing for Toronto and I think now he’s got too many miles on the odometer to be the number one on a championship team. On top of that he still has to contend with all the other very good teams out there that are going to be reloading and trying to win it all and the Clippers missed their best opportunity to win a championship this season. So unless they get a similar round of injury luck next season and it decides to skip their team, they can forget about winning a championship, probably ever.

I believe they should have moved to Seattle turned the team into the Super Sonics and gotten their own fans. That idiot built a new arena in LA that no fans are going to go to.

25. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

This new arena in LA is news to me. What street is it on?

26. lb 4 lb

My mistake they haven’t broken ground yet but apparently it’s going to be in Inglewood.

27. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

ballmer is dedicated to winning just like cuban. he'll be able to field competitive teams and sell tickets. and that new arena is gonna right next to the rams stadium, its gonna be a mini city over there

28. lb 4 lb

I don’t know. People in LA say people in LA hate the Clippers to the point that they root against the Clippers even if the Lakers aren’t playing. LA is strictly a Lakers town. I think it’s a very bad investment even for Ballmer.

29. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

In a City THAT Big, You're Gonna Have Millions of Counter-Culture Fans Also...The Clippers Have Been in LA for Nearly 30 Years, Bruh!...

LA is Laker Town Undoubtedly, But There's Enough Non-Laker Fans in LA to Give Them an IMMEDIATE Way to Piss Off Laker Fans...

Billy Crystal???

REED:Dont:

30. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

clipper games been selling out and making money for years now. obviously they aint the lakers but they can take over a bigger share of the city fanbase if they can ever win a fucking chip.

ballmer gave all the local parks money to build new courts outside and new flooring in gyms with the clippers logo stamped all over everything.

seemed like a good idea in theory to lure young kids toward the clippers at a young age.

REEDsART likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.