>>>>>NBA<<<<< 2019 - 2020 SEASON

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Damn Good Idea on Ballmer's Part...

Living in Dallas, a TRANSPLANT City, Top 5-10 in the Country in Population, REED Knows ALL About Counter-Culture Sports Fandom...

REED Himself is a TRANSPLANT from St. Louis, But a Life Looooong, Die-Hard Dallas Cowboy Fan, Nonetheless...ANYTIME the Boy's are Mentioned, However, There WILL Be a Hater in the Crowd...And He/She MIGHT Even Be FROM Dallas, Not Just Living There:Jest:...

Sooooo Knowing LA's Significantly MORE Populated than Dallas, Actually HAVING a Counter to the Lakers Is an IMMEDIATE Attraction for Millions...

REED:Dan1:

salaco likes this.
  2. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    ballmer aint a dumb guy and he is filthy rich so if he makes LESS than he could to field a winning product he'll do it, just like cuban cuz they love hoops.

its not like these laker fans are all die hards either. there are plenty who are lifelong die hard fans, then theres a buncha bandwagoners who jump on when the lakers have a championship squad. otherwise u can see them rockin warrior gear around here.

REEDsART likes this.
  3. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Obviously Balmer ain’t dumb but it isn’t like he hasn’t pitched a failure before (The Surface Tablet) and sports isn’t exactly his specialty. To be fair though I think he’s doing a better job than Cuban by actually letting his gm make the decisions.

It seems you’re from the LA area so I’ll take your word on what the locals tend to do. Factoring in how it’s often been reported that today’s youth follow players more often than franchises, maybe the new arena won’t be a bust after all. I think I’m still just burned about losing that Sonics team back when it happened and I thought Balmer had a really good chance to bring it back. No matter how good the LA thing does work out for him there’s no way it would have done better had he gone to Seattle as the main NBA team as opposed to staying in LA competing with the Lakers and those high ass taxes; that is providing he even has to pay them.

REEDsART likes this.
  4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Yeah, a Sports Franchise is Supplemental Income to MOST Owners...Not Their PRIMARY Source...

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED's That SAME Type of Sports Fan...

The Only FRANCHISE REED Blindly Roots For is "America's Team", OUR Dallas Cowboys...In EVERY Other Sport, it's ATHLETE Specific...CWebb, Randy Moss, Bron, Adrian Peterson, Westbrook, Marcus Smart, etc...

lb 4 lb likes this.
  6. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Im the same for the most part. aside from the chicago bears i dont have any strong allegiances. i have went for the dodgers for the past 15 years or so but i didnt grow up as a fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.