NFL 2016-2017 Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Anthony, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
  2. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    LOL ... Ham would be amused ... Lambert? Not so much

I'm just glad the Steelers got rid of the best WR in football in order to appease a stiff-legged, fat, passive aggressive turnover machine

3. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

To be fair, Antonio is quite the cunt. Fucker was sniping at his own team-mates on a regular basis if he thought they were getting the slightest bit more attention then himself. They should have gotten more for him though.

L'Veon was a bigger mistake IMO.

At least you didn't get rid of a Top 5 Reciever who was loved by his team-mates to appease an incompetent old-school, doesn't believe in analytics GM ,who has proven to be the worst talent evaluator in the NFL this side of Matt Millen. Hey, at least we got a 1st round pick (that was used to select a fucking Nose Tackle that would have still likely been on the board when the 2nd round came up) and $16 Million of dead cap space out of it.

cdogg187 likes this.
  4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

You Already Know How REED Feels About that Shit Hole Team You Root For, That Can Only Afford Decals for 1 Side of Their Fucking Helmets; PISSburg SHITsburg or Wherever They're From...

That Said, it was TIME to Part Ways w/Antonio Brown...Not Taking Big Ben's Side AT ALL, The Way A.B. Turned Heel on JuJu was SORRY as Fuck...Releasing Private Messages JuJu Sent, Asking for ADVICE On How to Get Better, While @ USC???...Somehow, A.B. Convinced Himself it Made JuJu Look Bad or Perhaps "Weak" or "Needy", but it ONLY Made A.B. Look Bad in the End....

And What THE FUCK is Up w/the Blonde 'Stache???o_O...

[​IMG]

DA' FUCK!!!o_O...

Ryan Clark Summed A.B. Up Best..."He's Just Not a Good Human"...

REED:cool:

5. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Yup, Ryan Clark has a lot of interesting things to say about Antonio.

I've held that he's been the best WR in football for a long time, but I think head injuries or something must have changed his personality. Motherfucker was a 6th round pick. You ain't a diva after being taken in the 6th round and being put on the special teams your first year in the league.

That he was fucking with Ju-Ju as he was having a breakout season, was unforgivable. QB's do that to their backup QB's if they are threatened by them, but WR groups are usually a brotherhood on NFL teams.

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Le'Veon's Showing the Jets His True Colors...After Missing an ENTIRE Season, the LAST Thing he Needed to Do was Miss OTA's w/his New Squad...

After a Bad Marriage How 'Bout EASING Into That Next Relationship, Instead of Exposing WARTS from Day 1???...

But Yeah, the Giants are a MESS:D...There's a Fine Line Between Disliking Mouthy Black Players and INCOMPETENCE...

7. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    If we hadn't also let LeVeon Bell go, I might feel differently but now we've basically got zilch

Of course, I can still think back fondly on all the playoff games we won the last 20 years... you know how that goes, AMIRITE?!?!?!

Oh yeah, sorry about that

8. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

He's Clearly Been the BEST WR in the League for the Last 5 Years or So...But Instead of Recognizing the Double Teams he Drew Freed Up Ju-Ju for that Breakout Season, A.B. was PETTY...

The Moustache Shit is VERY Bizarre, Along w/Releasing Private Messages...May Be Something to the Head Injuries...He Took Some BRUTAL Shots in Those Bengal and Ravens Games Over the Years...

9. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

There's no doubt. He's a tough ass little dude. Been durable his whole career, but you don't catch as many passes in the slot as he has, without getting absolutely destroyed on a regular basis.

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Your Team SUCKS DICK.

Literally, That’s a DRILL They Go Thru During OTA’s....

cdogg187 likes this.
  11. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Your team tosses the salads of players on other teams and each player gets a pretty blue star sticker on their forehead for doing a good job LICKING ASS

12. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Raptors killing it

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Wrong Thread & Sport Dipshit...

Neil and cdogg187 like this.
  14. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
  15. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Andrew Luck retires

16. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

I wonder if he'll take a couple years and try to get healthy. I imagine somebody will throw him a ton of money if he wants to come out of retirement at some point.

Interesting revisiting the 2012 draft. All the first round QB's are either washed out or have become pretty marginalized at this point.

The big money QB's left in that draft.

Russell Wilson 3rd Round
    Nick Foles 3rd Round
    Kirk Cousins 4th Round

17. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    I heard that now when people are having a hard time at something and decide to up and quit they say "Luck it, I'm done...".

Good??

18. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    What the fuck is wrong with Antonio Brown? Somebody needs to get that poor man into the concussion protocol system, because his brain is backfiring big time. I kind of feel bad for him. I don't think things will end up well for him in the long run.

19. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
  20. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
  21. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Fuck Antonio Brown...

When T.O. is a BETTER Teammate Than You Are, That's a MAJOR Problem...A.B. was Coveted, Traded For, Granted a Contract Extension and LITERALLY Managed to Fuck it Off w/Out EVER Playing a Single Game for the Oakland Raiders...UnFUCKINGbelievable...

$30mil Guaranteed Flushed the Fuck Away...REED Has No Doubt Another Team Will Sign A.B., but NOBODY's Going to Guarantee his Ass $30mil Again, that's for Fucking Sure...

And He Has HIMSELF to Blame...Makes You Wonder Just How MUCH Of A.B.'s Bullshit PISSburg Kept Under Wraps, For his Own Sake...

22. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I think the dude's permanently concussed. He should probably never play football again, for his own good.

23. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Belichick outlined how to get out of his contract. Dude probably been studying the patriot playbook for weeks

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Why Would AB Want Out of a Multi-Year, Guaranteed $30mil Contract to Sign a Conditional 1-Year Deal Worth "Up To" $15mil?

25. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

i dont know why, maybe he thinks he can stay healthy and earn more on year to year type deals like revis did while playing for a championship caliber team. whatever his motives were, his actions clearly tell me he was trying to get out of oakland

26. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

That's Just It, Neil...

PISSburg was Already a Championship Caliber Team WITH AB, Yet That Wasn't Good Enough for Him Either...His Issue Then was Being THE Highest Paid WR in the League (Which He Was Until the Fairly Recent Michael Thomas Deal), Which the Raiders Accommodated...

The Raiders Accommodated ALL of AB's Wishes and Tolerated his Actions as Well...Including the Fact he Chose to Go to France for Cryotherapy...Nevermind the THOUSANDS of Cryo Clinics btwn the U.S. and France...They Stood By His Side as he Pouted Over the League Mandated (Not Team, But LEAGUE MANDATED) Helmet Issue....They Sat Back As He Missed 1 Training Camp Session After Another...

This is CLASSIC AB Bruh...Instigator AND Victim, Simultaneously...To the Degree Oakland "Did" Anything to Make AB Want Out, It Was an Inevitable Response to All of His Bullshit Behavior from the Moment he Arrived in Oakland...

A Dude THIS Fucking Selfish Doesn't Fuck Off a GUARANTEED $30mil to Get "Out" and Sign for a 1 Year, Guarantee of $10mil, "Up to" $15mil in Incentives...

Sorry...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  28. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Of Course Not, Because AB Is Interested in the PERCEPTION of Being Right Rather Than the Actual Truth...

Talking That "I'm Free" Shit...AB "Enslaved" His Fucking Self, But Instead of Accepting ANY Level of Culpability, He Played the VICTIM as he Always Does...

You Don't Find it the LEAST Bit Coincidental Someone "Just So Happened" to Be Filming AB as he "Just So Happened" to Learn He was Released???

Motherfucker COST HIMSELF $15mil Today and is Now Under a Low Risk Contract w/a Team and Coach that WON'T Tolerate His Bullshit...This ISN'T What he "Wanted", Per Se...No Way in Hell...

lb 4 lb likes this.
  29. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

I dont know nor care but maybe he realized Oakland is a Mickey mouse organization and didnt wanna be there. He ended up there cuz they were probably the only team willing to pay him and offer draft compensation. He certainly didn't wanna do training camp. that much was obvious

So far he landed on his feet unless he has a catastrophic injury or is dumb enough to play his usual games with belichick

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

You're Affording AB Benefit of the Doubt He HASN'T Earned, Neil...This Wasn't Some Masterfully Orchestrated Plan on Behalf of Him or Rosenhaus...He SETTLED For What he Could Get After Royally Fucking Up 1st...

PISSburg is a Historically Stable, Successful NFL Franchise and AB was The Man There...Caught 100 Balls and Racked Up 1300yds and 10TD's for Basically the Last 6 Seasons...Nonetheless, JuJu Being Named "Team MVP" Made AB Turn Heel on Him and He Got Himself Out of PISSburg...

Oakland' Had a Weird Couple of Seasons...Overpaying Gruden, Allowing Him to Bring In a GM, Virtually Giving Khalil Mack Away and the Fact Amari Cooper Seemed to FORGET How to Play Football While There...But They're Trending Upwards in REED's Opinion...Not PLAYOFF Upwards, but IMPROVEMENT Upwards...

People Can Say What they Want about Derek Carr, but Dude has CAREER QBR of 88.8%, Which is a Pretty Good 5 Year Average...Rookie Josh Jacobs Will Be a VERY Good RB for the Next Several Years as Well...And They're Moving to Vegas, the Type of Flash, Pomp and Circumstance AB Gravitates To...

Veterans in General Do Little to NATHAN in Training Camps These Days and it Would've Been No Different for AB in Oakland...He's a Certified Fuck Up Bruh...Yeah, he Landed On his Feet Alright; $15mil LIGHTER...

And w/Josh Gordon, Julian Edelman and Demaryius Thomas as Teammates, the Days of Catching 100 Balls a Year Are Over...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.