No Retreat, No Surrender. An Open Challenge to Maverick to Appear in Houston Feb 28th

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by StingerKarl, Jan 30, 2009.

1. r o o s t e r

r o o s t e r "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I knock motherfuckers out
    fuck you i'll fuckin KILL YOU

2. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

Rooster huh? :lol:

3. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

:lol: Stinger is a legend!

4. TexMex

TexMex Fightbeat IQ Champ

You stole Turdball in the Mob saga. Tried to make it your own, but it wasn't:nono: bam can verify, now who's the joke dumb stank bitch.

Oh, and I truely believe you are a homosexual and will give evidence. If you claim to not be a homo leg humper explain the following:

1. When a couple guys are having an ebeef, you pick one of them and hump thier leg raw. Right now your all over Maverick's dick, anyone can just look at this thread and see that.

Same thing back in the day when I was slapping Remus's dumbass around, I couldn't get a post off before you came to try and defend his honor and hump leg. Don't even try to deny that shit.

2. You edited a post made by Stingerkarl, you HAVE to be a Homosexual to even think up this shit.

Originally Posted by StingerKarl [​IMG]
    I know you folks are having a good time at my internet expense, but this stuff has gone too far with this hottie, and I am going to get my hands around his cock no matter what if he has the sweet, delicious balls to come all over my face in Houston on February 28th.

Again, I don't know whom this delicious young man is, if he is just a hot internet stalker or has a few and then fantasizes about being the recipient of a sloppy Hegman blowjob, but he is all done in and headed for a sexy end cock first into my ass if he mans up, is all I can say.

5. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

:lol: Come on Tex, you aren't in a position to call anyone's posts gay.

6. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

I didnt know we did either:lol:

i said i like everyone and he replies "I dont like you either":dunno:

then wishes a stroke on me? :doh:

You know what Buddy?... You know I love people and Im a nice guy but people say shit like this shows me that some people are just shit

who says stuff like this?

wishing another stroke on me?

WTF???!!!

7. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

It's a message board, LOK! It's part of the game. Look at Buddy, dude calling me a pedophile and child rapist and sh*t. But it's all in fun. I love the attention! :laughing:

8. TexMex

You do have a point, but playin around with panchy about wearing Aqua Velva or Whiskey's favourite, Old Spice is a far cry from humping other poster's legs and writing about "sweet delicious balls" etc...

9. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I love everyone and everyone loves me! :bears:

10. TexMex

Hanzy, how do you feel about having a real live homosexual poster here at fightbeat!!! cdogg is a confirmed first real homosexual member of fightbeat.

11. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I'd never wish a stroke on you, LOK. I might photoshop you having a stroke with your permission but never would I wish anything like this on you or anybody else. Never ever...:nono:

12. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

For real? I'll have to keep my eyes open. Although cdogg always came across as a cool cat. :kidcool:

13. TexMex

He has homosexual motivations for you Hanzy, don't fall for the trap!!!

14. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I certainly won't.

15. StingerKarl

StingerKarl Ace Degenerate

Hello All

Thanks, I am cool to hang out with and talk boxing, and I buy drinks for people that I am cool with, other writers and boxing folks.

While you may think my knowledge of boxing is mediocre UGBK, several top trainers here in Houston have consulted with me before, the last being about three weeks ago, so if you think that is mediocre, oh well then.

I really don't have a beef with anyone here other than this kid, not even Anthony, I just like pulling the guys chain, much like I pulled Andrews a couple of years back, just having a bit of fun.

But this kid has crossed the line with me, and I am gonna give it to him hard, say what you will about me folks, but I am a very strong man and I can use that to my best advantage when I get my arms around a guy.

My back is just fine Hanzy, and while you all may laugh and joke, I am held in high regard in Houston amongst fighters, trainers, and managers, just ask my good friend Jake who has ran into Houston fighters and managers at events outside of Texas.

If some folks don't like what I write, sorry, you don't have to read it.

I get criticism sure, but the fighters I cover, they all are winners, I don't waste my time covering losers.

Yeah I jazz them up, that's what I am good at, but the guys most always win, it is about scoreboard.

Controversy is dynamite, I love it, and I love it more when I can have a part in creating it.

Come and see me on Feb 28th folks, approach me with respect and I most likely will buy you a beer or a soft drink like I do all folks that recognize me at the fights and say "Hey, Karl!"

Good luck to all with one month gone in the year, that is good luck to all except one poster.

16. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Yeah, but Lok really did have a stroke so it's not right to make fun of that. Just like you Hanz actually are a pedophile and a child rapist so I would never make fun of you about it. :hammert::lol:

17. LOK

I hear you Hanzy.. and I understand

but for "ME" and I know everyone is different..

I'd never wish harm or sickness on anyone here or on anyone's family. that is just low.. IMO some things are just not even funny..

I take my stroke in stride.. I really am lucky, I have NO lasting symptoms and I lost a portion of my brain.. but people are paralized by what happened to me and I would not wish it on anyonoe.. even like I had.. it was tough man.. I mean TOUGH.. hard to explain how difficult it was a first while I recovered.

anyway..

the weird thing is to my knowledge I never had any beef with this kid.. and in this thread I said "I like EVERYONE"

18. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    LOK, thank Jesus you are okay. I hope that you turn to him in your lifetime.

19. LOK

I don't need to thank him Joe.. but I realize that my way of life saved my life

exercise, being in shape and my meditation

the brain has a certain amount of "plasticity" but from what happened to me, I have had some of the top Neurologists in the world say that I should NOT be able to do what I can do

anyway.. I'm sorry to take the thread off track

What up Stinger? your my man

20. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

I want to take a detour through Texas when I have to go to Louisiana and see a few of you guys. When I am not in crisis mode I will make a point of it for sure.

21. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

I hear you Lok. Well just know that a lot of us are glad you are in one piece... I wish all of you guys health Happiness and prosperity.

22. StingerKarl

StingerKarl Ace Degenerate

I'm still swinging, big Rob.

Going to take a look at Juan Diaz sparring next week for JMM, and going to have a last minute talk with Chris "Hard Hittin"' Henry before he takes on the tough Yusaf Mack a week from tonight in Baltimore in the Main Event on The Deuce's FNF.

I have noticed a major flaw in Yusaf when he goes on the offensive and am going to pass it on to the powerful Henry.

It's all good here, bro.

Karl

23. LOK

One day I'll make my way down there man and you got a cold one on me

24. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

Awesome.

25. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    It's a pretty good one, no doubt.:lol:

26. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    Hanzy, I never called you a child rapist. Pedophile, of course. You have an unnatural fascination with other people's children, but the forum has no proof that you've dipped your wick in a Boy Scout or Girl Guide.[​IMG]

27. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    o shit
    i havnt seen a fight to the death challenge in quite some time!

28. Maverick

Maverick Undisputed Champion

Fuck you Karl. You're fightbeats biggest hypocrite and guess what? I don't really give a fuck if I've crossed the line or not. You get no respect what so ever as long as I'm here. Threaten me all you want I don't give a shit.

A 55 year old man crying on line because of a few words is pathetic. Is that the man your dad raised you to be? He was probably a punk too huh? You should be thankful he's not here anymore and hasn't been for awhile to see what a piece of shit you've become.

29. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    OK ... How bout we keep fathers, mothers and children out of this ridiculousness.

Think we can do that from now on? :warning:

30. Maverick

Maverick Undisputed Champion

Nope.