Rampage Just KTFO Lidell

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by TysonFan4Ever, May 27, 2007.

1. jarhead

jarhead Undisputed Champion

Operations Manager
    I'm gonna make a prediction. You will see many of these Pride guys who come over to the UFC pop for roids. Many went to Pride just because they didn't test. Josh Barnett went there because he popped for roids in a piss test for UFC. I wouldn't be suprised at all if you here it come out soon.:popcorn:

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Well i paid for THE MAIN EVENT...thinking that Liddell would at least survive a round..but he didn't. THIS was suppose to be the dlh vs. mayweather of the UFC..and the MAIN EVENT SUCKED ass..but it's always fun to see Liddell get owned by Rampage...

3. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Pride was/is just better than the UFC...they had better fighters. Today UFC try to prove otherwise in a very weak ass way bringing a former pride fighter that was past his prime to face against their BIG BAD ass can KO any heavyweight in boxing...CHUCKIE LIDDELL...and he got OWNED...by a right hand//

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  4. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    Liddell is to Rampage what Tito Ortiz is to Lidell. He is just his bitch. I think Shogun Rua is the grandaddy of them all. He would fuck Rampage up bad. He fucked Rampage up worse than Rampage fucked Chuck up in the first fight and that was a legendary beating. I didn't see it, but Chuck is terrified of Rampage.

5. Registered

Registered "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Technical Director
    Home Page:
    Liddell is such a bum. A beer belly, wild swinging counter-puncher who made his career on beating wrestlers and grapplers. The first time he fights a decent striker he gets KTFO in 1 round. What a bitch. :lol:

6. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Liddel had already fight him, so, obviously, it wasn't the fist time he fought a decent striker. But, I kind of agree with your post, Liddell ain't bad, he's ankward, tough, (usually) solid chin, huge punch and a good sprawl. But some people were just overrating the fuck out of him, after tonight fight, I could see a HIV Morrison land the left hook and ko him the hell out too. His striking is levels behind that of a good boxer.

7. Mitchell Kane

Mitchell Kane WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

8. Registered

Registered "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Technical Director
    Home Page:
  9. ILUSV

ILUSV Leap-Amateur

Sr. BSA
    Can some one give me a list of boxers that beat the crap out of UFC/Pride guys.. I don't' follow UFC/Pride MMA because I think it's crap.

Thanks

10. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

good gif.......man what a CHIN...Chris Byrd would KO Liddell...

[​IMG]

11. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I like Rampage,.. but not for his standup, it really isn't that good at all, not even for MMA,..although he's definitely Chuck's dad, he'll always be Wanderlei Silva's bitch,..

12. Mitchell Kane

Mitchell Kane WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

13. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

chuck aint shit like i said in the other post, mike has been telling yall the shit too, ike knew, who else knew?

14. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard As Fuck

You're surprised? UFC cards are never good. Usually 1 or 2 outta 5 shows are solid.

15. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Why would they do that? If they signed Fedor then he would be with the UFC. You do realize that Pride and the UFC are owned by the same person right? It really don't matter which organization is better because they are both owned by the same person. Not like Pride guys haven't lost to former UFC guys either.

16. royyjonesjrp4pno1

royyjonesjrp4pno1 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Jackson doesn't even turn on the punch properly. Tyson would KTFO Chuck with a jab :lol:

17. Bob N Weave

Bob N Weave Guest

I seriously want to see Fedor in some UFC events soon. Any chance on this happening?

18. winner by choke

winner by choke Undisputed Champion

guys this is some of the worst posting ive ever seen, he fucked jumped and threw a right hook that landed right on the chin with 4 oz gloves on and all it did was knock him down...he knocked him out on the ground.

that's a weak punch?

then what the hell did RJJ get KOed by Johnson with?

19. Free Ike

Free Ike WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

None
    I agree it didn't knock him out but it did knock him down and it was not a even good punch. Lidell was terrified, pure and simple. Rampage raped him before and he couldn't do shit to stop him. I think Chuck was just jumpy he got hit with a nothing punch and jolted and lost his footwork.

20. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Yeah I know, we're just having some fun.:lol: But the same guys were talking crap about Roy's chin after his past few KOs, especially the loss to Johnson.

21. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

word.

22. royyjonesjrp4pno1

A shitty punch. You know RJJ was fucked up from the perfect shot Tarve iced his chin 4 months before.

He doesn't turn on the punch and Chuck is moving away from the punch that takes the power off.

23. royyjonesjrp4pno1

He wasn't off balance he was out. Look at his legs up in the air as he lands.

24. *Z*

*Z* WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

It's funny to me to read the posts off all these guy that hate on UFC. Acting like they know anything about MMA. They just come out of the woodwork after every UFC card.

Most of the posts in this thread with the exception of a few of you who know what you're talking about, are laughable.

25. MassaCure

MassaCure Undisputed Champion

most of these guys post about boxing are laughable as well, so there is no real difference

26. Father of Muzse

Father of Muzse Undisputed Champion

Chuck got hit on the point of the chin. It doesn't take a hard punch to knock you out.

Plus, he wasn't out when he hit the ground. He was out after a shot he took while on the ground.

You could see hit legs straighten out after the impact of a shit. he was GONE.

Plus, if boxing had 4 ounce gloves, there'd be a lot more KO's. I think Joe Louis fought with 6 oz gloves. Imagine the KO's the heavyweight division would have with 6 oz gloves.

27. CleanYourClock

CleanYourClock "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I always wondered what was the big deal about Chucks standup ...

To me he seemed sloppy and not very skilled ...
    I just chalked up his success that he had standing up to the fact that he is awkward and has some power ..

Chuck in his prime would have gotten embarrased by any decent boxer his around his own size ..

28. Hanzy

Nah, it was mostly due to the fact that he was punching out 'wrestlers' who had no boxing skill whatsoever. Horn, Babalu, Couture, and Ortiz. All grapplers with no skills on their feet. They would try to strike with Chuck and wind up KO'd. Just like Chuck tried to strike with a superior striker and got KTFO.

29. *Z*

*Z* WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Chuck IMO punches better than Rampage. Rampage throws some ugly ass looping punches and leads with huge looping right hands. Chuck throws better jabs, and straighter punches.

What I do think Rampage does better is move. Chuck has serious footwork issues. I have always said that Chuck needs to stop going straight backwards. He did it in the first Rampage fight and low and behold he gets caught going straight back in this fight. He just has horrible footwork.

30. Hanzy

Funny you say that because everytime they went toe to toe, it was Chuck who always got hit.:lol: