Rematches that never happened. How do they go?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by BOSS, Mar 21, 2024.

1. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Taking place 6 months after fight 1. Obviously now both know what to expect of the other. Can the loser learn his lesson and try a different tactic to come out victorious or can the winner do it even faster this time around?

Hagler vs Hearns 2
    Lewis vs Vitaly 2
    Tyson vs Douglas 2
    Tyson vs Marvin Frazier 2
    Foreman vs Moorer 2
    Wlad vs Corrie 2
    Hamed vs MAB 2
    Tszyu vs Phillips 2
    Trinidad vs Hoya 2
    Foreman vs Ali 2

2. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Marvis would have surely turned the tables and shutout Mike over 12.

3. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Very likely but I feel like after shutting mike out for 12 he gets ko'ed in the 13th second..

Fortunato, Azazel and Xplosive like this.
  4. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Marvis should have leaned in to it and started calling himself "Smoked" Marvis Frazier

George Crowcroft likes this.
  5. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I think Hagler always gets to Hearns at some point. It might take a little longer, but styles make fights. I go with Hagler via KO.

A motivated, in shape Lewis stops Vitali more emphatically. It would be a fight, but Lennox power would do the damage again.

Tyson KOs Douglas in a rematch. Buster could never repeat that night’s performance.

Moore probably stays at a safe distance and wins by jabbing and keeping Foreman away.

Corrie KOs Wlad again imo. He simply would have no answer for the combination of hand speed and power that Sanders brings.

Hamed will always have a punchers chance, but if Barrera elects to box again, he’ll have his work cut out for him to change the outcome.

I don’t know if Phillips could repeat that performance. Tszyu would be ready this time and probably fights a smarter fight and wins a UD.

I think Tito wins another close decision, but with less controversy. Oscar always fades in the late rounds of tough fights and the Trinidad camp would be ready for his strategy this time. Tito could get a late stoppage if Oscar elects to be more aggressive.

Ali always beats Foreman. He would always have George psychologically spooked and he’d have no answer to the rope a dope.

Fortunato and BOSS like this.