Ronda Rousey BANGING Travis Browne?? Browne Accused of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE by Wife???

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by REEDsART, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    She had pictures she posted them on social media

2. mikE

mikE "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Okay, she makes accusation and backs it up with that. Now you know what his most appropriate response is whether guilty or innocent? Do not respond.

3. Anthony

Motherfucker
    She put up pictures of her with some bruising and said that Travis did it. Travis has not been charged with anything or has there are even been a police report that I know of. She could've bumped her self walking into a door or he very well could've done it. If I was forced to put my life on the line and choose what happened, I would say that Travis and his wife were separated as a result of Travis cheating and Travis has now started seeing Rhonda rousey and this caused issues where the wife is upset. Now that is just a complete guess

4. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

A very plausible guess in my opinion.

5. mw314159

mw314159 Undisputed Champion

It would seem unusual for a guy to beat up his second wife but not his first. I thought guys either were or weren't the physically abusive type. I've never hit a girlfriend or wife before. It's just not going to happen unless I'm physically in danger, like she's attacking me with a weapon.

6. Jeffy

Jeffy Undisputed Champion

That bruising is probably from her rebound guy and she uses them to incriminate Browne.

7. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Rhonda probably thinks she can beat Travis in a fight so she isn't scared

8. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Her boyfriend can beat up Misha Tate's boyfriend

:FU!:

9. Anthony

Motherfucker
    sure, if he can catch him.

10. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    Good career move by Browne.

11. Anthony

Motherfucker
    didnt work out well for shaub

12. Anthony

Motherfucker
    <iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_tgcajv5r" width="664" height="421" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0" style="width: 700; height: 394px;"></iframe>

13. mikE

mikE "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Sure, if the guy is a dipshit who is cool with hitting women.

However, there are women who provoke men on purpose. If you are with one of them, you are at risk of getting provoked to the point of physicality. There are also women who will resort to hitting the guy first and that can provoke a physical response of varying degrees.

Which is just another way of saying there are two sides to these things.

14. mw314159

mw314159 Undisputed Champion

I knew a guy who's girlfriend broke a glass picture frame over his head during an argument. He still didn't hit her, although it would have been justified at that point. If he had, she could have gone to the cops and had him arrested. They tend to believe the woman's side of the story in those cases.

15. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    And would be happy to stick it to him in the first place? Why would the first ex-wife BS about that?

16. Anthony

Motherfucker
    [h=1]Jenna-Renee Webb pressing charges following the UFC’s “inconclusive” Travis Browne domestic violence investigation[/h] [​IMG] via www,jennareneefit.com

Just days after a possible romantic relationship between the UFC’s number one star Ronda Rousey and heavyweight Travis Browne surfaced, the UFC released a statement of their findings from investigating allegations of domestic violence. In it, they declared the evidence inconclusive “to support claims of alleged domestic violence involving Browne, and inconclusive evidence that Browne had violated the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy.”
    The allegations first arose in July, when Browne’s estranged wife Jenna Renee Webb posted four images on Instagram of bruising to several different parts of her body, including her face, with the caption, “Probably one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever made was walking away from this life and starting over. I’m still ashamed for staying as long as I did. #domesticviolenceawareness
    The UFC’s investigation was announced on July 9th. The statement then details the exacting, laborious nature of the investigation, including listing the types of evidence they reviewed.
    UFC announced today that an investigation into allegations of domestic violence against heavyweight Travis Browne is now complete. Conducted by a former FBI agent with more than 25 years of experience, the seven-week investigation included interviews with multiple subjects associated with the principals, as well as the principals themselves. The investigation found inconclusive evidence to support claims of alleged domestic violence involving Browne, and inconclusive evidence that Browne had violated the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy.
    As a result, UFC has lifted Browne’s temporary suspension and anticipates him returning to competition in the coming months. UFC takes allegations of domestic violence very seriously, and they will be investigated for their validity. If proven true with facts, it will result in swift action on our part.
    PUBLIC SUMMARY RE: BROWNE INVESTIGATION
    In an effort to provide the public with additional information regarding UFC’s investigation of allegations of domestic violence by Travis Browne, while honoring the competing interest of protecting the privacy rights of all the individuals who voluntarily cooperated in the investigation, UFC provides the following summary:
    Upon learning of the posting of photographs on social media on or about July 8, 2015 by an individual reflecting bruises on their person and corresponding commentary that Travis Browne had committed the acts resulting in the bruising, UFC, through the Las Vegas-based law firm Campbell & Williams, began efforts to retain a third party to conduct a thorough, independent investigation into this matter. In mid-July, Campbell & Williams retained a private investigator with more than 25 years of experience as a Supervisory Special Agent in the Federal Bureau of Investigation operating out of the Los Angeles Field Office and as a Special Inspector General for the United States of America. The investigator has overseen countless investigations involving thousands of witnesses and subject interviews.
    As part of his nearly two-month investigation into the Browne matter, the investigator and his colleagues interviewed nearly a dozen individuals located in several states. The interviewees included the principals of the investigation, former spouses, individuals with close personal relationships, and health-care professionals. Additionally, the investigator obtained various forms of electronic data reflecting interactions of the principals with each other and third parties. The investigation also included electronic and hand searches for relevant civil and criminal records, law enforcement service-call records, and the like.
    Based on the abundant evidence gathered to date, the results of the investigation are inconclusive to support the claims of alleged domestic violence involving Browne. Similarly, the evidence was inconclusive to support a finding that Browne had violated the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy. The evidence gathered in the investigation has also been reviewed by Donald J. Campbell, Esq. of Campbell & Williams, a former state and federal prosecutor with extensive experience overseeing criminal investigations, who likewise concurs that the results of the investigation are inconclusive.
    In an exclusive statement to womensmma.com, Webb said that nobody from the UFC or the law firm they hired told her about the outcome prior to releasing the statement. What’s more, Webb says she and her family are baffled by the result, considering the evidence she provided.
    “I told them the truth, I gave them photos, I gave them a dated and detailed journal, and how they came up with those results is beyond belief. The investigator got this info and helped the UFC come to this conclusion. My family and I are totally baffled. It just shows what an abused person from a close family in Florida faces when they go up against an ex-FBI investigator, Campbell & Williams, and the UFC. They have more money than we do. They appear to be the winners. We believe that in the end truth prevails.”
    Following the revelation that Browne would come out unscathed, save for being denied the privileges of International Fight Week festivities, Webb said to us that she intends to press charges.
    “At the present time, I feel that the truth hasn’t come out and I have no other option than to press charges with the same evidence that was provided, and we’ll let the state of California decide whether I suffered from domestic violence.”
    The UFC claims allegations of domestic violence are taken “very seriously,” but so far, we have not seen very conclusive evidence of that. See: convicted domestic abusers Anthony Johnson and Abel Trujillo.
    Expect more exclusive updates on this story from womensmma.com in the coming days.