Second 100-Day Challenge Started Today...

Discussion in 'Training & Conditioning' started by Buddy Rydell, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    We've been hacked.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  2. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Day 92: Well, I might do another one after this challenge. I'm 8 days away and I've made it into the 170s sporadically. Another challenge after this one and I'm sure I would be around 160, which is a good goal as it's the middleweight limit and 63lbs below where I was last February. That would be pretty lean and then I could bounce between 160 and 170, going down to 160 when I hit 170. It sounds like a good feasible plan for me. :)

3. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Day 98: I have two days left and I'm high 170s/low 180s. I've been keeping the cardio going once or twice a day, and I've found rowing to really be beneficial for the bicep tendons and brachioradialis. I can climb rope using just my arms and I've got gas to go again a few days later. For the next challenge, I'm going to do two bodyparts a day with weights and try to get down to 160-165. I'm pretty sure I can manage that, but it'll be a struggle. If I do it, I'm back to my end of high school weight but it'll be with around 10-12% bodyfat IF I'm successful and that's one big if.

4. Steve-Dingo

Steve-Dingo Wizard of Oz

Buddy laddie - have Ye tried caber tossing yet? Ah have and when Ah first did it the people watching said Ah wasae natural tosser, like.

5. Buddy Rydell

Home Page:
    Day 99: One to go, and that's be 200 for the year resulting in 45lbs down. I'm bouncing around in the high 170s/early 180s, but I think it'll take a third 100-Day Challenge to make the magical 165 that I was at age 19. Tomorrow is Day 100, so I'll weigh in for the final damage. It really makes me stick to it if I post about it. I guess because I don't want to skimp out and lose progress.

Billeh, I have never tossed a caber---the occasional salad, perhaps. Caber tossing looks like fun, but I remember seeing a reporter knock himself out. With my luck, I wouldn't be unconscious, but I'd have a Flintstone lump on my head.

6. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

Flintstone vitamins are pretty tasty but they get stuck in your teeth