TFK banned me from the MMA section

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Hanz, May 13, 2010.

1. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Pampers is just spinning himself in circles now, hoping somebody...anybody...believes anything he says.

TFK

2. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    :lol:

Being half white I can agree with this guy. NOBODY knows the troube the White man in America faces these days. You can't call black people "negroes" any more? It's like calling a female actor an actress. is THAT dehumanizing? Are you kidding me?

Everyone's out to get the White man these days. You got "Obama The Magic Negro" as a president. I say change stands for 'Come Help a Negro Get Elected." a hil hil!

This man was chosen as a moderator by someone at fightbeat.

3. TFK

[​IMG]

TFK

4. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    I already addressed the TFK issue straight up. How am i avoiding it?
    BTW, im sure that Fightbeat Owners who sent you that email is kicking himself right now. Seeing as how you cant keep a private message private. The reason i say that is because that owner, AT ANY MOMENT, can remove TFK as a mod if he wanted it. I think the owner, who is your friend for some reason, told you that just to shut your bitch ass up for a second.

5. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

No, you never answered the question at all actually.

You are against racism of all kind even in retaliation and even in smacktalk. TKF called me a "spinc" several times in TAAA (where slurs are not allowed.) WHAT ACTION DID YOU TAKE?

Just answer the question. It's not that fucking hard is it?

6. TFK

Godfather, just give it up. Pampers is obviously a full blown retard who continually tries to make points that have already been shot down countless times, makes up lies, twists the context of quotes, makes "I Quit" threads only to come back, and just generally embarrasses himself and his family for generations to come with each and every post.

He knows he lost a long time ago, and he's just making noise for the sake of making noise.

Just ignore him, and eventually he'll go away.....for a little while anyway, before he'll eventually come back and racially insult someone, then cry like a baby about how racist everyone else is.

TFK

7. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    So let me get this straight?

I was the one who cried about being banned for racism now? :doh:

No, TFKKK, it was still you.

Just a few days ago, Bigdawg called you a racist and you called him "Nigdawg."

Like i said, an interesting way to prove you aren't racist. Start shouting racial slurs until everything is over. Steve Dave and Godfather would have been mortified if SOMEONE ELSE said it. But as usual, it's you so it's all good at fightbeat.

:pray:

8. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
  9. slystaff

slystaff Im Banned

TFK is still allowed to do this after all this time? And Buddy maintains that he's not protecting this guy. At the very least his moderator status needs to be revoked.

10. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
  11. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

Godfather, steve dave, etc. They will PROTECT this man to his grave. I don't know what it is about this secret society of mods but they have never even looked at TFK sideways whenever he pulls this shit. Godfather is bullshitting. I showed him the thread where TFK was calling me a spinc in TAAA a long time ago and all he could come up with was 'Well, you called him TFKKK.(I called him that after he had called me a spinc) I'm not white but if I were i sure wouldn't wanted to be associated with a murederous organization. He was simply retaliating."

And yes, he called Bigdawg, "nigdawg" again just the other day. AGAIN, what did they do about it? NOTHING! :boohoo:

12. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    why are you continuing to focus on TFK, nobody cares about him. it goes without saying, NO ONE is going to ever hire TFK to teach classes on racial diversity or tolerance but that still doesn't absolve you. take ownership of the things you've said and move on...

13. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Thats my point. He keeps focusing on TFK. TFK clearly isnt PC. I dont see him being racist, but he isnt PC. And he doesnt fucking hide that. Yet This fucking caligula thinks he is the black man's hero. He voted for Obama (or so he says) and now he isnt racist. Yet if Obama or his best friend Willie Jefferson read his comments on here, he would get his ass kicked.

14. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Why do you believe things this liar says?

15. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Where is the quote a few days ago?

16. Anthony

Motherfucker
    http://www.fightbeat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=922027&postcount=711

17. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

<font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#999999"><br/><a style="font: Verdana" href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6410714">Can u blow me where the pampers is</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=6410714,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=6410714,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><br/><a style="font: Verdana" href="http://www.myspace.com/ecurburleson">BabyFace</a> | <a style="font: Verdana" href="http://vids.myspace.com">MySpace Video</a></font>

18. atomicdOGg34

atomicdOGg34 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

student
    Home Page:
  19. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

This thread is full of awesome.

20. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

I don't know how many days ago it was posted but I definitely read it.

21. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I read it too. I think it was in February or some shit like that. Did you read it recently?

22. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Shit man. Welcome to 2 years ago

23. The Genius

The Genius DEMONRY!!

It was some time ago.

24. Anthony

Motherfucker
    But thats my point. And if people read TFK's posts about the situation, he clearly tells you that we had issues with his way of responding. People act like nothing was said and done. Its not true.

But TFK didnt call anyone nigdawg a few days ago. At least not to my knowledge. I have been looking and i dont see it.

25. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    I read it a couple of weeks ago at the longest. Whether a few weeks ago or a few days ago, he did it AGAIN and AGAIN you did NOTHING. Here's the thing. People are calling me "racist" in this thread. Mostly because of old posts that were resurfaced. My first reaction isn't to start posting racial slurs against people who think that I'm racist. I can't even fucking imagine how that would be beneficial. TFK has done this TIME and TIME again on this website. "They called me racist, THAT's why i called them a spinc! THAT's why I called them nigdawg!" (Doing it in TAAA several times with no regards to the rules there.)

Did you read Baron's response to him? Did you read Slystaff's response to him on the links I posted. I'm definitely NOT the only one who feels this way. Hell, Godfather and I have been beefing for 50 pages now. I actually think the guy is a good moderator EXCEPT for how he handles the TFK situations. Not only making excuses for and overlooking his meltdowns, but making special rules to protect him (that were never enforced except for any time he took offense to something) and making more and more excuses for his fucked up way of thinking. The guy has been BANNED FOR RACISM. Bring it up and you are "attacking his race" so he'll call you a (whatever you are). I'm half Mexican so in my case, I'm a spinc even in TAAA. Bigdawg is African-American, so he's Nigdawg even in TAAA. And that type of shit FLIES here at fightbeat. Un-fucking-believeable!!! Unbelievable.

Godfather and Steve Dave have been pretty good mods outside of this issue. They've done themselves a huge disservice by protecting, making excuses for, and even attacking those who have gone against their retarded half brother in the cellar.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  26. Octopus

Octopus Undisputed Champion

Pampers is a Barry Soetoro fan,so be kind to him! He actually supports the guy who makes the worst president of the USA, "DEMOCRATIC" Jimmy "I HATE JEWS" Carter blush with embarrassment:bears:

27. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

And Octopussy is a George W. Cunt apologist so take that for what it's worth. He quotes his fellow racist by calling me 'pampers' yet he's been crying like a bitch ever since a black man became president. He's been going through all the stages. Right now he's in the "anger" stage of him having a black president. :atu:

:mj:

28. Octopus

Octopus Undisputed Champion

For the dumb ass DemoRAT like yourself. Lincoln and the Union were STAUNCH REPUBLICANS! The "Confederate States Of America",KKK and the Reconstructive South & Dixiecrats were STAUNCH DEMOCRATS!!!!! Only one member of congress was a admitted racist/KKK member and that was "DEMOCRATIC" Robert "KKK" Byrd! Oh and Mike King who pimped himself with the fake name Martin Luther King was a Republican. A million bucks you and your loony left wing left coast liberals never knew any of that? What's the most hilarious part is,Barry Soetoro and all his lemmings all vote for the party of SLAVERY:lol:

Here's a cut and paste saying that sums up Democrats/Liberals to a tee-

The Democrat Party caters to the lazy, weak, cowardly, ignorant and irresponsible. It preys on the liberal lemmings who are naive and politically unsophisticated. It preys on people who are incapable of managing their own money, or their own life for that matter, Most times these dregs of society seek out a cult to control them. But since the Obama administration, which consists of activists, racists, radicals, militants, terrorists, communists, and other unpatriotic and anti-American scum, has come to power, these mindless dregs now have someone and something to worship and be controlled by (they also believe that as an added bonus, they will get a lot of free stuff).:atu:

29. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

You DO realize that back then the parties were reversed right? That the Republican Party were actually the Democrats and vice versa?

In fact over the Civil Rights, many of the "Democrats" switched over to the Republican Party due to that, and so when people point out that the Republicans did this and that with Civil Rights, they're not realizing that in that time, the parties were reversed.

30. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pu7A-xP0Wq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pu7A-xP0Wq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>