TFK banned me from the MMA section

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Hanz, May 13, 2010.

1. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    :lol:

You posted common knowledge. The original KKK were Southern democrats. So how does that excuse the blatant racism being directed at Obama by his detractors of your ilk?

And that quote? Where did you pluck it from? Youtube? :atu:

As for all liberals being anti-American. I served my country with eight years of miltary service. What the fuck have you ever done for this country?

2. Octopus

Octopus Undisputed Champion

Wow,again complete utter failure by another Lib/DemoCRAP trying to make face for the farce that is the 'DEMOCRAT' party!! Nobody loves to revise history more than the Dems:atu:

3. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

You are completely and utterly wrong. there's no "Lib/Democrat" thing here, it's fucking facts!

Do some research for once, instead of listening to whatever the hell that asshole Alex Jones says or Glenn Beck.

Damn man... watch the video I posted, although you'll say it's all lies even though it's fact.

4. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    Damn. This thread is covering a myriad of topics.

5. Octopus

Oh and let me say I'm no in any way shape or form a fan of Bush,Cheney,Palin etc. They were so utterly bad that we have the clown that we have now. I just get a kick on how libs/dems blame the Repugs for all the earths problems while they had a HUGE hand in the problems also. Dems/Repugs,all worthless!!

Barry & the Dems could of undoubtedly ended those "RACIST WHITE REPUBLICAN" wars for oil by now. But what do we have? "Obamacare For Clunkers":boohoo:

6. Octopus

I don't watch Beck or anything on Fox! I know you watch Jon Stewart,Bill Maher,CNN and MSLSD for all your 'FACTS":boohoo:

7. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I don't blame Republicans for anything. Republicans/Democrats they're all the same. And I'm not a fan of Obama either, whether you want to believe THAT or not.

I just think it's kinda crazy to act like Republicans (as we know them today) had anything to do with getting Civil Rights passed. They actually exploited race to try to get ahead. The head of the RNC at the time actually APOLOGIZED to the NAACP for it back in '05

8. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

Good to know you know what I watch and where I get my news from :lol:

9. Octopus

:hump:

10. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Damn, I leave for the weekend, and Pampers is still crying, making up lies, taking things out of context, and just generally making as ass out of himself.

The funny thing is, he links to posts that prove his own accusations wrong. He makes it sound like I go around the site harassing Bigdawg, calling him Nigdawg. But then he posts a link to this quote from me, after BD called me TFKKK....

Now, as anyone with a brain can see, that is not attacking someone with a racial slur. That is telling someone who is attacking me racially, that they wouldn't like it if I did the same to them. That is me pointing out their hypocrisy. That is not a racial attack, it is me telling Bigdawg I didn't appreciate his racial attack.

But to read Calig's version, I continually chase after Bigdawg calling him racial slurs without being provoked in anyway.

The truth is not Pamper's friend.

Now, to the 'spinc' comments. To read Pampers words, it's the same thing. I repeatedly attack him, calling him a spinc. Which of course, isn't close to the truth. For years, Calig labeled me as white trash, hick, hillbilly, and pretty much any other anti-white racial attack that you can think of. When I changed a quote from him to include the word spinc, to prove the point that Calig is a racist hypocrite, he's gone on a year long temper tantrum that has crossed 2 boards.

To those who want to make the effort, do an advanced search on the word 'spinc' and user 'TFK'. You'll see I never once typed the word on this board until a thread where Calig said the following anti-white racial attacks on me...all because of a comment I made about John Lennon...

So after all of that, I posted about how much of a hypocrite he is, and how mad he always got when someone attacked him for being a Mexican, though he had no problem for attacking me with anti-white attacks. To prove my point, I changed the sentence 'You're a fucking Hick' to 'I'm a fucking spinc', and that one action has caused a year long diaper wetting. He ignores the attacks on me, but spends a year crying because I changed a quote, to prove a point, which has overwhelmingly been proven.

I've said it time and time again, but the truth is not Pamper's friend.

TFK

11. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Here's the deal, TFK. First off I don't hate you as you think. I hate the way fightbeat is run and you are the crux of that.

Whether the word "hick" is a racial slur or not could be up for debate. BUT the fact is it was thrown about this place wrecklessly for years without so much of a peep of a complaint. That is UNTIL the day TFK was called a hick. He decided the TAAA rules didn't apply to him any more and shot back with calling me a "spinc" several times. The thing is when Godfather/Steve Dave entered the thread they were faced with this scenario. Guy #1 doesn't break any rules/ Guy#2 who is our moderator just broke all kinds of rules.

I would have had more respect for them if they had warned us BOTH or even banned us both. BUT to act like he was well within his rights to racially insult me and I was so out of line is shady enough buy to come on line a year later and clainm you're anti racism even in retaliation. That's some prety fucked up shit. You're cheerleading racism one day and then condemning it the next.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  12. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    I new this thread was too good to die. :lol:

13. Anthony

Motherfucker
    TFK was spoke to about his approach by me and buddy. I dont think TFK's a racist, but i told him his approach is not going to work. TFK admitted that he was spoken too. He admitted it in this forum. He said something like. since im not allowed to respond, i will just post a picture of this nice puppy.

So dont act like things werent said to TFK.

Difference is that TFK's whole point was that you wouldnt like it if he said those things to you. He didnt appreaciate your double standard. He told you that if he called you conspigula, you would have a fucking shitfit and he was right.

You on the other hand retaliated differently. You retaliated against african americans with deep rooted verbal shots that came from some part of you. Totally different scenarios IMO.

I could be wrong. Im just human, but thats my opinion

14. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Obviously the last paragraph is for Godfather.

He's against all forms of racism unless his felow moderator is calling me a "spinc" then it's well deserved and no action will be taken.

He will pull out remarks from the no ruled smacktalk section from five years ago, remarks that were apologozed for and call that person a racist.

He WON'T pull out comments from 2 months ago (NigDawg which was not supposed to be allowed in TAAA) AT ALL and comment on them. No apologies? No attempts to patch anything up, just a piece of shit racist. Cool, they're glad to have him aboard.

15. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    You're a fucking idiot is what you are. You're trying TOO HARD Godfather. Like a man whose double standard way of thinking was NOT just exposed to the world.

I just explained. You let comments go two weeks ago by a moderator that were racist. You let them go (AGAIN) right in front of your eyes, WHAT a SHOCKER?

You made special rules for TFK (okay giuys, no more redneck, hick, jokes, we got a guy who is now offended.) -That rule was broken probably a thousand more times but only enforced against me. :flip:

16. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Yes, I waited until the thread was in smacktall to respond and TFK juwst let loose many times, breakeing the TAAA rules time and time again only to be rescused by a fellow moderator once he violated the rules AGAIN.

17. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Why would i pull out comments from TFK two months ago? You brought my name in this thread. You attacked me. So i went after you. TFK didnt fuck with me. YOU did. And you are the one that tried to claim i called you a racist and you werent one. You claimed i lied about you. I never lied about you. Everything i said about you is true. That shit had nothing to do with TFK.

And How do you know nothing was said to TFK about what he wrote? Why dont you ask your secret owner friend if anything was said to TFK. TFK admitted he was spoken to about it

18. Anthony

Motherfucker
    First it was a few days ago, then it was two months ago, now it was two weeks ago. Are you drunk again? Why dont you link the nigdawg comment so we can get a good time frame of when it happened. Then i will explain to you the result of it.

19. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Nope you called Maverick a W.F.N. in TAAA. (welfare N***ER).

You also said Phonetap should be hung by a noose in TAAA

20. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Hey Cal, your pm inbox is full. Was gonna ask about some 60s music stuff.

21. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Phonetap threatened to break a beerbottle over my head and said he was going to fly out to California once to kick my ass. This is after he sais my Irish grandmother must have ben gangraped by a group of mexicans.

22. TFK

Jesus Christ, Calig, for once and for all, get i through your thick, mongoloid skull!

For the longest time you hammered me with every anti-white slur you could think of. Whether or not you believe them to be racist or not is not important. Your intent was to insult me, and you used anti-white insults to do so, repeatedly. You can claim they weren't racist, but your intent was and is crystal clear.

Then in the MJ thread you started up again, finally I mentioned that you had no problem dishing it out, but you cry when somebody says something about you being Mexican, which we had seen countless times before. You ignored it and went on with the anti-white attacks, so I changed your quote so you said 'spinc' instead of 'hick', just to prove my point, and here we are over a year later and you are STILL CRYING ABOUT IT!!!!

The post is right there. You linked to it. Nothing you can type can change the fact that that is how it went down. All of your lies, your bullshit, your false claims that I repeatedly called you a spinc or was banned several times for racism, all of those lies mean nothing when the truth is right there for the reading.

So for the last time, give it the fuck up already! You're nothing more than a hypocrite crybaby who has no problem slamming me with anti-white insults, but one changing of a word from 'Hick' to 'spinc' and you have continued to blubber all over the forum for more then a God damn year.

How are you not embarrassed? How can you still bring yourself to post here? For once in your lonely miserable life, be a man, admit you were wrong, and move the fuck on. Or don't even admit you're wrong (why bother since everyone knows you are), but just move the fuck on. Let it go. Stop making an ass out of yourself.

The World Cup starts tomorrow. Don't you want to participate in discussion about it here without people laughing at you for still crying about a situation you caused more than a year ago? Football season is right around the corner, do you really want threads about the NFL to be bogged down with your tears?

Grow a fucking sack and move on with your life already.

TFK

23. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care

Ask me here.

24. Joe King

Player
    Damn! I don't necessarily agree or "like" TFK, but that was a smackdown and owning because the majority(I don't know the minutia of the incidents) of it is true.

25. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Nope

26. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Are you kidding me dude?

Who else here has gotten a free pass to say what they want in TAAA (where there are some rules) and ALWAYS get bailed out by their brother mods?

Who else had to have 'special rules' put in fopr them for them to shut the fuck up about being sterotyped.

I got news for you. YOU ARE WHITE TRASH! C-Dogg is NOT white trash. YOU ARE WHITE TRASH! Nobleart is NOT white trash. YOU ARE WHITE TRASH! Jaws is NOT white trash!

So when people call you hick, hillbilly and redneck you can rest assure that it is'nt hatred towads white people, it's just the fact that you are a stupid, narrow-minded, racist, backwoods excuse of why cousins shouldn't fuck!

27. TFK

And there you go.

TFK

28. Joe King

Player
    Ok, now a banning is needed here.

29. phonetap

phonetap Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    here we go again...:notallthere:

30. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Instead of arguing i think all of you should enter the World Cup prediction contest.