TFK banned me from the MMA section

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Hanz, May 13, 2010.

1. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Yeah i did. Check the post above. lol

2. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care

Hey Godfather, YOU and your moderating team let a guy with the poster name "Maverick" aka 'Sugar Floyd Whitaker' talk MAD trash about Mexicans in TAAA and the gerneral discussion forums pretty much unchecked.

Cockfather, I'm just going to ask one thing. If you're so sure I'm some sort of racist, all you have to do is quote me going after a race of people without reason. All you've done so far is posted my replies to racial slurs aginst me. That's pretty weak. Had we had a real moderating crew I would have never had to take things into my own hands. A real moderating crew would have taken action aginst the people that racially insulted me and wouldn't even have time for a response.

3. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

GOT DAMN @ Caligula being part of the Racist Mafia or some shit. Damn dude....you need to go on some multicultural retreat or something. Sign up for one of those "30 Days" episodes where you go and live another race's family or something, and see how shit is.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't give a fuck what someone else said. You can't control what others say about you. If they wanna say some ignorant shit, that's on them. But you DO control how you react.

You can't spit some racist shit and then say "oh but he said some foul shit too, so it's alright!"

C'mon son....

4. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

Is there a "Cure the Racist" version of Wife Swap out there, for Caligula? :dunno:

This guy needs Jesus. He needs some prayers. :pray:

5. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Thats been my point. Who cares what mav has said. He doesnt go around claiming to be innocent. Its how you respond to that bullshit. And callig you responded like a racist.

6. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    Cockfather's entire purpose in this thread:

Caligula's a racist! How do I know? Well, anyone who has said any racist slurs toward him, he's really let have it!

:doh:

7. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I won't cry foul on Caligula cause sh*t gets heated on here and I've seen a whole lot of guys spout crazy sh*t, including the guys Caligula was trading smack with. A whole lot of crazy cats on here who simply lose all sense of thought and just go wild with crazy racist sh*t. Remember REED's attack on Asians when Bama got to him? Classic stuff! :lol:

8. Anthony

Motherfucker
    yeah whatever. You attacked Reed, Phonetap, Massacure, Mav. You have a pattern. Everything is about Race. Even when referring to me, you make sure to put in Puerto Rican. Race is on your mind all the time.

How's your best friend Willie?

9. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I wish somebody would be racist towards me in here.

Can't a cracka' get some hate in these parts? :dunno:

10. Anthony

Motherfucker
    ONCE AGAIN, WHO ARE YOU RESPONDING TO HERE? You are attacking the whole race, not one poster.

11. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

Look, in all seriousness, if you're not a racist, you don't say shit like that, man. Period, point blank.

Look, I despise racism, alright? Can't stand it. And if someone comes at me with racist stuff I don't respond in kind, because of A. I can't stand that, and it offends me to my core, and B. I have too much self respect.

In fact, I wouldn't be able to respond like that, because it just doesn't jibe with who I am. I would feel EMBARRASSED for having said some shit like you have.

If someone comes at you with some racist shit, and you think that's over the line, hit up a mod and have them address it. If they're not going to address it, then you can respond, but not like that.

Call them out on whatever they're doing, but lowering down to spewing racist invectives is just reprehensible, abhorrent and it's a much more of an indicator as to who you are, then any of your protestations.

If you're not racist, you not only wouldn't respond that way but you wouldn't even consider responding that way, because it would offend you as a man.

The fact that you were able to let those words out, means that you believe that stuff. No matter what people wanna say with the "it's the internet, and I don't really believe what I type on the internet, it's separate from my "real" life", that's bullshit. If you are against racism, you do not spew racism. Especially not in the extreme like you.

What your words reveal, is that's how you think.

But as they say, better the racist you know, then the racist you don't know...

12. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

If this place was actually moderated well, Maverick's posts would've been deleted instantly. But I notice Forum Saviour Buddy Rydell is more interested in coming after my posts as opposed to dealing with the real issues on here.:lol:

"Whoa! Hanzy made a post about Brett Rogers being a bad fighter, I better go after him!!! How dare he troll the MMA forum by bashing Brett Rogers...how dare he!!!!" (meanwhile guys on TAAA are making hate posts towards a specific race which goes unchecked).:laughing:

13. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Noble, did you get my pm a few days back.:lol:

14. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

I got called a "Racist Cracker" on another board once. Classic. :lol:

15. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

:atu:

16. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Yes!

Good luck Hanzy.

:pray:

17. Anthony

Motherfucker
    The problem is that in smacktalk, racisim was allowed. Still is actually. You need a password to get into smacktalk. BUT just because its allowed in there, doesnt mean you have to use it. The fact that a person knows that they are free to use it, and actually DECIDES to use it, speaks volumes of that person. I post in smacktalk and dont get racist. I havent gotten racist with Calig. There is no excuse for Hanzy. Have i ever been racist to you hanzy?

18. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    NO, I don't know who you are but I'm actually one of the least racist people around here.

There has not been one example given from me that wasnt a repsonse to a racial slur and that speaks volumes about the moderating around here.

It's ridiculous.

"hey, when this guy called you a wetback this is what you said back to him..."

"remember when this moderator called you a worthless spinc and then you said this..."

Sorry, but that's all Godfather's posts have spelled out so far. Responses to racial slurs. Nice one! :pray:

19. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

:lol: It was a failure!

20. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I have been trying to tell this to calig for a while. Its not about what other say its about how you react.

This stuff was posted in Smacktalk section, where a password is needed people know anything goes. But the fact he Chose to use this language just basically shows you how he really feels IMO.

21. Anthony

Motherfucker
    why didnt you PM? I might be able to help

22. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You are in denial

23. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I can only hope for that type of notoriety.

One day, perhaps.

:pray:

24. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

To quote the late Sam Kinison, "much like a neutered dog, you don't get it"

It's not a matter of whether THEY said racist shit to YOU. They're not out there claiming they're not racist (as far as I know).

YOU are saying you're not racist, when there are NUMEROUS examples of you spitting out racist shit.

Come on now.... you can't claim you're not racist when there's tons of examples of you saying racist things. Even if you "don't mean it" or you're just saying it to piss them off or somehow get them back. That doesn't change the fact that you're being extremely racist.

25. Anthony

Motherfucker
    He wont get what you are saying. I have had this conversation with him. I spent almost two hours in chat with him telling him this exact same thing. His thick skull cant comprehend. He just doesnt understand. :doh:

26. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Hell no!:nono: You've never been racist towards me, Godfather! You're my man!
    But to be fair to Caligula, he hasn't really ever been racist towards me either and I've said some pretty f*cked up things to Caligula over the years and stalked him a lot. Really pushed his buttons. I'm actually surprised Caligula hasn't really ever come after me the way he has other folk on here. He probably figured I'm joking around all the time.
    But some guys on here have made a few digs but it's all good. I love 'em anyway! FightBeat rocks!
    :bears:

27. Quo Vadimus

Quo Vadimus Guest

Knowing that I won't be going in there. Never cared for that type of stuff, although others seem to enjoy it.

Shit I've been trying to read this book here for a year or so now and keep getting pissed and putting it down. Shit just saddens me to see some shit like this, and the fact that as recent as 1990 there are towns that were still like this. To this day there are schools that are JUST now getting integrated. smh

[​IMG]

28. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Nah, I pm'ed Noble about some silly side business proposition. But it probably would've gotten us thrown in prison and bent over daily.:lol:

29. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Sorry to hear that Hanzy.

30. Wiser 1878

Management/Health Care
    BINGO!!!!

Godfather is tyring to examine my response to Maverick and talk abaout how it's racist. Yeah, right, if this place were run like anyhting more than a half ass thumbwrestling joint, Maverick's words wouldn't have seen the light of day. There'd be nothing to even respond to on 99 % of boxing forums.