This Ginger bitch....

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Xplosive, May 5, 2016.

1. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    Didn't they say Alvarez was 179 and Khan 161?

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

yup..

3. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    it was loud where i watched and i couldnt hear the hbo crew. i guess that could be correct considering alvarez's fat legs

i dont really blame alvarez for demanding a catchweight. that is about his only edge, his youth. he is young enough to where he can cut weight more effectively

4. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Yeah but guys, remember that fight where GGG "demanded" a catchweight of 164 to fight Andre Ward, but literally hours later he showed up at another fight weighing 189 lbs? You guys remember that, don't you?

:stir:

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

What's REALLY Disappointing is the Way GGG Dick Riders Hold OTHER Fighters to a Standard they REFUSE to Hold Him To...

REED:mj:

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Nope...

REED Labeled Canelo-Khan a "FARCE" the Moment it was Signed...This Bout Wasn't Going to End ANY Other Way than 1-Punch KO for Canelo...

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Yeah, but Guys, Remember, GGG was the "Bigger Draw" than Ward and Rightfully DESERVED to Call the Shots, Up To and INCLUDING Instituting a Catchweight, as a Condition of Making that Fight Happen...

Yeah, Yeah, Sure, Canelo's a MUCH Bigger Draw than GGG Will EVER Be, Is More PROVEN, has an Infinitely Superior RESUME, etc., yet GGG CAN'T Be Bothered Complying with Canelo's Catchweight Demands, Even Though he'd GLADLY Cut even MORE Weight to Face Floyd...And Even Though he had NO Issues Subjecting Ward to One...

We're Gonna Pretend that DIDN'T Happen and Gleefully Continue to Drink from GGG's Phallic Phountain...

REED:cheer:

8. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Did Golov ever win the lineal super middleweight title then claim he's not a super middle?

Answer me that.

Golov is a middleweight. He's a MUCH smaller man than Andre Ward. Ever seen them stand next to eachother? Golov looked like a child next to Ward. Add to that the fact that Ward is a great fighter, and yeah, Golov would be a pretty big underdog.

There's NO size difference between Canelo and Golov though. Canelo is a FULL BLOWN middleweight who doesn't wanna fight middleweights.

The fact that you CANNOT see the difference either means A. you're stupid or B. you're blinded by Golov hate. And since we all know you're a highly intelligent poster, it's gotta be B..... you're blinded by Golov hate.

9. Bordon

Bordon Undisputed Champion

You have to consider C. He's gay for GGG and also retarded.

10. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Nope, Sure Didn't....

Which Makes it Even WORSE GGG and his Fans WILLINGLY Gloss Shit Over, While Being Unapologetic, BLATANT Hypocrites, Raking Canelo Over the Coals, for Doing the SAME Shit GGG Did PRIOR....

GGG is Noticeably SHORTER than Ward, but Not Necessarily SMALLER (Not By the Margin You're PATHETICALLY Suggesting, That Is)...Ward was a SMALL Lightheavy in the Olympics and Debuted @ '60...The Fact You Actually Believe GGG is JUSTIFIED in Demanding a Catchweight from Ward, Scoffing @ the Notion of 1 w/Canelo, AND Emboldened Enough to START a Thread Entitled "Ginger Bitch", Fully Illustrates Just How Deeeeeeeply GGG's Dick is Lodged In Your Throat, Homey...

Catchweights are CATCHWEIGHTS, X....There's NO Fucking Right or Wrong Time to Demand One....No, NOT Even When a Fighter You're MOIST Over Chooses to Do It, Especially when DECLINING to Hold that Fighter to the SAME Standard, Across the Board...Catchweights are Either ALL Right, or ALL Wrong....No Middle Ground...You Simply CANNOT Pick and Choose WHICH Catchweights are Cool w/You and Which Aren't....They're Either ALL Bad or Not @ All...Not Even For Your Kostya Tszyu Looking Love Interest...

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  11. Xplosive

You must be refering to other Golov fans then, as I've said countless times that Golov didn't wanna fight Ward. AND.... I would have picked Ward by UD. Pretty comfortable UD.

But the SIZE gap between Ward and Golov is substantial.

Whereas Ginger and Golov are both middleweights.

12. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

1 Things for Sure, REED's Been CONSISTENT During his ENTIRE Online, Boxing Messageboard Posting Existence...

Something YOUR Bitchmade, Pedophilic Obsession Having, Diaperweight Loving Ass CANNOT Say...

REED:kidcool:

13. Xplosive

BTW - you gotta be kidding me if you think I'm "moist" over Golov. You really overrate how much I like the guy.

I'm a big fan of Spence, Kov, and Crawford. In that order.

After those three, it's a pretty big gap with Golovkin at 4, possibly even 5 behind Julian Williams.

I think Golov is getting overrated as Hell OVERALL... because you have clowns saying he could beat Hagler, Hopkins, Jones, and Monzon.

I don't agree with that bullshit AT ALL.

I just think he's a much better fighter than Shitnelo.